Meme Colors Phantom World

Why do you hate this show?

>An ingenious cross between shonenshit and moeshit.
>Plenty of underage girls to masturbate to.

If Sup Forums created an anime, this would be it.

Much like everything Kyoani shits out, there was cute girls and NO PLOT. Nothing fucking happened until Enigma came in. Finally when the show was getting good it ended.

I dropped it. I wanted to like it, more precisely my dick really wanted me to like it but there was nothing compelling me to stay, it was boring. I've seen hentai with more compelling story.

>If Sup Forums created an anime, this would be it.

This. Sup Forums equals KyoAni and Kyoani equals Sup Forums. Kyoani is everything that Sup Forums wishes to be and Sup Forums is what everything that Kyoani wishes to be. We are two forces that can't live without each other. For every action an Sup Forumsnon takes, he would think "what would Kyoani do?" and for every frame that they draw, Kyoani would think "what would Sup Forums do?". We are to each other the reciprocal forces in the universe. Fuck the haters. All hail Kyoani.

The only good thing about it is Koito, and that is only because I happen to look EXACTLY like her.

There was like 10 episodes of shit happening.

Is everyone that dislikes this show an idiot that can't watch a show if it's epsiode and doesn't have some stupid chuuni "plot" nonsense drama?

I hate people who add "meme" to everything and think it's a smart insult. Not to mention "moeshit". I wish you people stay Sup Forums.

What a coincidence. I happen to look exactly like another KyoAni girl, Shinka Nibutani.

This desu. All the girls are 10/10, no doubt, however the plot, or lack thereof doesn't make them justice. The only episode I remember of the whole mess was the hypnosis one and that's only because it catered to my fetishes. Other than that the episodes were so disconnected and random that it was more like fucking Sailor Moon than a LN.

NICE MEME
I agree

The thing is, the stuff happened didn't have any consequences whatsoever to the whole series. Stop trying too hard to defend this show.

How did you get through K-ON??
Or pretty much ANY episodic show? Do you literally just never watch episodic shows?

>if it's episode
I'm going to assume that you mean if it's episodical, and in that regard the show was rather meh as well. The character arcs that each girl goes through feel quite inconsecuential, they don't really have an impact on their personalities. The monsters are mostly boring (most of them feel more like objects rather than sentient beings) and the humour is the same meta shit in every LN out there. It was just a rather underwhelming show.

Being episodic and having an actual plot are two different things. K-on do has plot with consequences, even shitty show like kyoukai no kanata has it, this doesn't.

Yeah. Everytime someone on Sup Forums mentions moeshit my beautiful maiden girl heart broke in half. I'm a 29 year-old man by the way.

K-On has no more plot than Phantom World does.

this and munto are the worst kyoni shows by far

I liked it, ending kinda fell off.

What's wrong with high school kids defeating a new villain or solving a mystery every week?

Not every show needs to be deep and meaningful.

Bruh why do you look like me?

Neo-Sup Forums can't handle something like that, watching something like Lupin or Doraemon would blow their minds

Girl on the right is the best Kyoani girl ever.

That's not Shinka.

There's only one correct answer.

>Comparing Phantom Shit to Lupin
Stop with this delusion, you underage shit

He's not wrong though.

>If Sup Forums created an anime, this would be it.
Maybe, but that's only because Sup Forums is shit.

It's a pretty generic haremshit, just with a relatively good execution and pretty great visuals.
Still, if I need to fap, I'd rather not waste over 20 minutes on watching the material.

The characters were dull as fuck. The only fun interactions the girls get with each other are in the shorts.