What is the best part of Konosuba and why is it the voice acting

What is the best part of Konosuba and why is it the voice acting

It's certainly not Aqua.

Her cries are delicious though

The best parts of Konosuba are whenever Darkness is not shown in the screen.

It absolutely is.

Was it rape?

I like her obnoxious laughs when she scoffs at Kazuma.

because it sure as hell isnt the art or animation or story or characters

It's impressive how bullyable all the characters are tbqh

>aqua turns into a blubbering mess saying kaazuuuumaaaa

>something happens that makes Kazuma get serious and speak in a low, soft tone of voice like he's concealing his outrage

Both gimmicks that got old

>What is the best part of Konosuba
That there won't be a s3.

It's really only aqua with the good voice

Kazuma's is pretty damn good too

>The only VA that isn't a rookie
>Not good

dis nigga gets it

I don't even speak Japanese and I could feel the emotion of the actresses flow through the characters...

>It wouldn't surprise me if some form of sympathetic magic was involved.....

Is this the Aqua thread?

The VAs sound like they are genuinely having fun

DARKNESS and Kazuma pull their roles quite well too.

Darkness is especially a hard character to pull off, because she has to be a horny himekishi, but also prideful himekishi at the same time. At least she isn't as 2D as Megumeme

So if you got Isekai'd to the konosuba world, what would your job be, Sup Forums? Mage? Arke priesto? Merchant?

It's the best voice acting so far. HOLY Shit, everything else sounds the same all the time but not konosuba

Can I manage a dream brothel? First of all, it seems like a stupidly lucrative business if you would charge a minor entrance fee, second for obvious reasons

I'd probably go rogue build, seems much more versatile than most other classes.

But then again, a lot of Konosubaverse monsters are immune to physical damage, and we haven't seen rogues pull off anything magical yet, so I'd probably go the Kazuma route and be the adventurer with mostly rogue abilities

They work with characters that are jumping from one emotion to the complete opposite a second after. They get to use all of their skills while saying fun stuff all the time. I bet the studio must be very enjoyable for everyone there.

If we have to base it depending on our skills I'd say I'm going to be either an alchemist, a mage or a thief. I also like the adventurer class but it's pretty hard unless you are in Kazuma' shoes.

Since no one managed to defeat the devil/demon King without the assistance of Aqua- it's quite likely that it's as Aqua told Kazuma in the interdimensional afterlife: it dosen't matter which of the options you pick because.... none of the options presented will allow you to defeat him and his generals...

Therefore, as lucky Kazuma did, you have to pick an option that isn't offered but is entirely plausible/acceptable.

That's a big beer for a small girl
Gambatte Megumin

Well, fuck..

Was this really animated in 2016/7?

>That's a big beer
4u

Mages are able to go solo and complete missions by their own.
I am not sure how OP is Yunyun's mana-pool but I think with a good rotacion and a good skill list I can be a good frost mage.

This bothers me

How many generals were there again? Because Kazuma and his party effectively took down 3 of them in 2 seasons.

If every gift was as OP as Kyouya's, being able to solo dragons, then they should have been able to take down Masketta man at the very least, hell, considering Kyouya's sword was magical too, it could've taken down Slimehanz too.

Yet the main party is the one defeating them, and they have arguably the shittiest chance to actually win

I'll pick Aqua and proceed to mating press her in the stables until she get pregnant and marry me.
How about this plan?

>Aqua, min/max build with min intelligence and max faith
>Darkness, min/max build with min skill and max defense
>Megumin, min/max build with maxed out explosion spell and min everything else
Is Kazuma's party actually a meta squad?

Yes, the point is to combine and Kazuma combines

Shittiest chance to win?

1. Aqua is a bonfided Goddess.
2. Kazuma has one of the highest luck stats possible...

Oh look, they all decided to join the random level one adventurer with no discernible skills, money, or equipment; and they were all exactly at the location they needed to be to meet him at exactly the right time when there's an entire continent to explore!!! What are the odds!

It was the beginner town and that's where most people looking for parties would go to. Megumin was kicked out of multiple parties before she found Kazuma and Darkness got in because of what happened with Megumeme spreading the rumor that Kazuma likes to force slimeplay on his party members, and she wanted in on the action.

Yeah, well she's fucking useless. A fucking damegami is going cause more problems than actually help

Kazuma has huge luck, I'm not sure how this gets translated in the battles but I believe the generals being overconfident during the battles has something to do with this. Kazuma plays dirty, has powerful allies and an insane luck. If the demon generals were wise they would gang up against his party. This is a textbook case of underestimating the enemy.

Kazuma's party is very strong actually, maybe the best party in the world since Aqua can resurrect people, Darkness can't get killed even with explosion and Megumin has one of the strongest weapons in the world. Alone they are shit, together and well directed are a huge menace to anyone that tries to go solo against them.

Remember most of the japanese cheaters only place their strategy in their cheat item and don't use their wit, that's why they lose. If defeating the demon king was as simple as just going on a straight rampage with the strongest sword or armour then this should had been achieved long ago.
Nobody ever thought for a second that it's a trick to think the victory is secured based on picking the right item instead of the right strategy.

I don't know about jobs, but I want to look EXACTLY LIKE THIS.

>Wants to be a girl
Slay the gay.

Weaver

>not artisan weaver
Neck yourself

Gays don't want to be girls, they want to be men who fuck men. Maybe you mixed it with transexuality. There are gay transexuals too. I'm not an expert on this whole gender/sex silly thing but I think that's how it goes.

Well, it's not like the demon generals are going to come together to take down any random party that seems to be getting along. Then it'd just be a party of powerful demons.

The point of them sealing the barrier means that it would be in the demon king's best interest to spread them apart so that they don't die in one sweep

Also, the only general that was overconfident was Masketta-man, Dullahan summoned the undead to try and take them down before they could get to him. Slime went all out the moment the party went on the offensive.

>most of the japanese cheaters only place their strategy in their cheat item
>flashback to Kyouya literally taking up mining as a job when he lost his sword
Yeah, explains that much at least. But the generals could clearly have been defeated by the cheaters using the cheat item.

S2 reused jokes too much and the anime original fight against Hans was shit. I hope the OVA will be as good as the first.

>If Darkness learned attack skills and Megumin learned advanced magic, they'd be literal powerhouses that could defeat army generals by themselves

not all of the cheat items are so powerful. The one who turn you into a girl is literally useless

>not wanting to turn into a crimson semen demon qt
Step up, senpai.

>Turns you into a girl
>useless
Seems pretty good for stealth missions, and if it's any good, would probably have been an excellent infiltration tool against Dullahan who can't help but appreciate THICC

Who are you quoting?

You're not supposed to defeat the Demon King with that power. You're supposed to masturbate and live a NEET life. What do you really get for defeating the Demon King anyway?

>if darkness learned attack skills

Literally 1 skill point into swordsmanship. At least if Megumin needed to learn advanced magic she'd have to invest 30 points into it, Darkness has no excuse besides wanting to be useless.

>What do you really get for defeating the Demon King anyway?
They said this in the first episode/first light novel. If you defeat the demon king you get granted a wish.

They're called meme arrows you dip.

>What do you really get for defeating the Demon King anyway?
Kazuma gets to get rid of Aqua

But it won't do any good if Darkness can't hit those skills.

And if Megumeme puts points into other spells, then she sacrifices furthering explosion's 1-shot capabilities

But if you're a girl you already got your wish.

Knowyourmeme is a great site, isn't it?

You get to stay with Megumin for the rest of your life and turn into liches together.

Good luck trying to defeating a demon general with it. A female one.

You're able to fool Dullahan then what? Did you think you can fool Vanir?

>not wanting to be a cute boy and diddle with your weiner
Come on now

Well, it's not like Vanir would try to kill you anyway. Vanir just wants to be the best dungeon master and happiest merchant

>that water entering her butt
Good lord.

Megumin has better physical stats than Kazuma.

Yeah, but he'll bully you for being a fucking magic crossdresser until your death.

>staying with eternal chuuni autist forever
No, thanks, honestly.

Does my back pain get healed?

>when your Tank goes full retard and forgets to put taunts on the hotbar

DAIJOBI

But her mom stopped being chuuni.

Anyone originally male who wants to take a dick should be considered gay, and if the person so chooses to rub clams together I think society would generally consider them gay as well

´But her mom is also a sociopath.

Those traits went to Komekko, not Megumin. Do not worry.

What does being leglocked by a chuuni loli feel like?

Good point

>Well, it's not like the demon generals are going to come together to take down any random party that seems to be getting along.
They should once it comes to their ears that one party took down many demon generals and the destroyer. It's not only about the demong king strategy, it's for their own safety, they are marked men after all.

>The point of them sealing the barrier means that it would be in the demon king's best interest to spread them apart so that they don't die in one sweep
I actually agree with this, especially now that only very few of them remain alive. What I wrote above this only applies when Kazuma's party was only starting, now it would be dangerous to face them.

>Also, the only general that was overconfident was Masketta-man, Dullahan summoned the undead to try and take them down before they could get to him. Slime went all out the moment the party went on the offensive.
Veldia thought he was dealing with a city of rookies all the time, even after Aqua summoned the flood he was still confident that Kazuma wouldn't be able to use steal effectively on him.

Vanir plays some 4th dimensional chess with his sight, he has many lives and wanted to abandon his position as a general. His dream is to build a dungeon and be defeated to make the ultimate ruse (according to him). I wouldn't dare to figure what was his plan all along. He could had very well avoided getting killed if he wanted, but losing was also a good deal.

Hans can literally kill anything he touches, if he can't be overconfident in battle then nobody in the world can. That's why he took the bait so easily.

I'm not sure if you read the light novels so I made a gap here because spoilers.

Sylvia felt he had the battle with the crimson demons on his pocket and he got 360noscope'd.

Wolbach was fighting the ultimate combo of Kazuma+Megumin+Yunyun that was annihilating her army, despite this, she lowered her guard and let Kazuma throw an explosive to her.

When does the game come out?

>Wolbach was fighting the ultimate combo of Kazuma+Megumin+Yunyun that was annihilating her army, despite this, she lowered her guard and let Kazuma throw an explosive to her.
What happened with the main cast?

Aqua was using her skills to repair the wall of the fortress and make it stronger in order to withstand Wolbach's explosion spell.
Darkness is an important noble so they put her in charge of the fortress.
Besides, the tactic they were using required stealth so it's better to only bring along the people you need. Especially if something goes wrong, since it's dangerous to sneak on an demon army camp.

>I'll pick Aqua and proceed to mating press her in the stables until she gives me an army of demigods to defeat the demon lord.
Fixed that for you.

It's the most powerful item there is if you want to have the whore job.

Why does Megumin get the best art? She's just a lolita.

Because you can't search for shit

>impregnating a woman who purifies liquids just by being in contact with them
good luck you're going to need fertility blessed by the gods themselves

How can people say she's useless? On top of being the most important member in the party, bringing the MC back to life on numerous occasions, she also was able to bring peace to the lich, finally reuniting him with his loved one. I'd say she is one of the most valuable assets to Kazuma's party.

If I remember correctly, everytime Kazuma was resurected was by Eris, not Aqua. She only threatned Eris to tell everyone she uses pads in order to make her ress Kazuma,

Aqua casted ress, eris allowed it.

in her defense I'd say she healed his body, you can't resurrect into a dead body.

>Vanir lost

no news on yesterday event? Did they announced anything at all?

Nah, megumin is just thirsty af

The Wolbach fight was weird, and I don't think she had any intention to hurt Kazuma or his party at all. If she was set on killing them, it would have been smarter to use literally any other offensive spell over explosion. Its long charge time practically guaranteed they'd be able to teleport away or attack before she could finish chanting, and its damage would've been complete overkill. We have no reason to believe she's as dumb as Aqua and it's pretty unlikely she only knew the two spells she showed off, so it seems fair to assume that she was intentionally whiffing on the fight.

A lot of her dialogue was prodding Kazuma on, but even after threatening to kill him she still didn't follow through with a real attack. She repeatedly denied remembering Megumin, though we know she did. She mentions Chomusuke devouring her entire existence after she loses her power, but the bath scene after the fight hints otherwise. Considering her poor track record for honesty, isn't it possible that her talk about needing to kill Chomusuke was just a lie and meant as yet another provocation?

That begs the question - if she wasn't fighting Kazuma and Megumin seriously but was still egging them on, did that mean she was trying to get them to kill her? The implication is that she still survives at the end through Chomusuke, so was that her end goal all along, despite what she said previously? Staying alive and keeping her part of the already-weakened barrier running clearly wasn't her highest priority, otherwise she wouldn't have pushed forward into enemy territory after being heavily wounded by Kazuma's dynamite.

Is it intentional for Darkness to look like Sabre?

No, nothing was announced.