Boruto has got a lot of nostalgia, but that's not what interests me about it. It's got a modern feel...

Boruto has got a lot of nostalgia, but that's not what interests me about it. It's got a modern feel. Boruto cheats on his exams and makes his hardworking father disappointed. The age of technology is here and the age of honorable ninja is coming to a close. Really makes me think Kishimoto still knows what he's doing.

What did you guys think of it?

What I think is: Remember all that time we spent waiting for Naruto to end?

Now we feel like idiots, don't we.

Fuck off Narutard

>what is an argument

So long as there's still blood to be wrung out, this stone will never be thrown away.

if the story was more mainly about him being a lazy genius trying to find shortcuts to strength then I would like it more but the added forced drama of naruto not being able to be with his family and do work just drains the interest out of me.

Remember when the only bad thing about cheating on an exam was getting caught?

Why did he cheat? I forgot.

Sasuke told him that to be his disciple he needed to learn the rasengan, so Boruto used one of the techs to fake it. Then he got dependent on them and used them during the exam and Naruto caught him

naruto should disown boruto and try again for a better child with Tenten

>not NTRing Hinata with Sakura

I bet Sakura is still a virgin actually

It's less about being an honourable ninja and more about cheating. The scrolls are entirely acceptable outside of the event as we saw with Konohamaru using them openly. They give ninjas way more useful skills than they'd have otherwise.

The problem is that Boruto knew that they were entirely banned and still lied to his father and village.

Took in a banned tool. Those scroll ejectors were not allowed in the actual tournament and if he wanted to do so ? Bort could probably perform at least half the abilities in the scroll library due to his chakra type being varied as fuck compared to most.

That's exactly what it is. Boruto was too lazy to go under his own steam and took the easy approach with the scroll ejectors. He already said that he could use 3 full chakra types and he 'learned' the Rasengan in less time than anyone else prior. He just has a shitty personality and no conviction for his craft.

He doesn't even give a fuck about being a ninja.

What is fuck off with your attempt at a 24/7 Naruto general.

>That's exactly what it is.
I know. I just said the added drama drains the interest from me.

Calculators are banned in elementary school exams but not having a scientific calculator for a college exam is madness.

Sorry you're triggered man. Do you need a safe space?

Yes. The idea is that you use the tools that are appropriate for your level once you've mastered the skills that come before it. Boruto hasn't mastered anything yet, and so using scroll ejectors as a crutch is cheating and their use is justifiably banned.

I dare you to find a point on a graph without a graphing calculator.

Wait didn't nauto try to cheat too in his entrance exams?

Does it seem like the ninjas in the new generation are all losers compared to Naruto's generation?

>Don't use crutches! Learn the fundamentals of your development will end up stunted!

>can't use his signature technique without shadow clones to make up for his piss-poor Chakra control.

Fuck off narutards

Nope, the Konoha 12 were pretty much on the same level of lameness as their kids at that age

well actually they at at least have one women who is useful this time/ the original 12's women were weak as shit. it was kinda sad.

but he trained to do chakra clones, not the same thing.

>Naruto lecturing others about cheating

>Murican education at its finest

Boruto > Naruto

Only Kishimoto can save jump now.

Can we get these threads moved back to ?

>Like 12-15 year timeskip
>Suddenly village that was bunch of wooden houses is full of skyscrappers, spartphones and shit
What

There were already villages that looked high tech. Konoha was just an old village, when it got destroyed they took the opportunity to update and build more modern style.

Just like Japanese and European cities after Ww2.

Why would an anime and manga thread be in /vg/?

A smarter writer could make this work
But sadly Naruto lost it's "Hard work works" meaning pretty much late OG series/Shippuden

If Nardo did earn most of his stuff via working his ass off then yeah the clash with Boruto and advancing tech would have weight

Its fucking soulless garbage and only autists will eat another 700 episodes of this

>honorable ninja

Only the tard Naruto didn't cheat during that written exam though.

He never cheated and never won the Chunin Exams because they were canceled when he hit the finals.

>not doing integration by drawing out a curve and then cutting out the paper and comparing it to a reference area.

dafuq is a graphing calculator

>He never cheated
In the very first chapter he steals a forbidden scroll so he can cheese his academy test

Cheating (without getting caught) was the entire point of the first exam in his first chunin exams. Naruto passed anyway by not chickening out, though he would have failed had the test actually have been graded.

So perhaps if Bort was more subtle about his cheating he'd be praised for being sneaky. But he still could do all those techniques on his own anyway because he's naturally skilled, just that he's a lazy fuck about it.

Where are the hot girls? No hot girls anymore after naru's generation?

>He already said that he could use 3 full chakra types and he 'learned' the Rasengan in less time than anyone else prior.
If this was a fanfic, I'd consider calling Mary Sue around now

I don't think he'd have been praised at all considering the agreement was between all the villages not to use that gear, and it still goes against what they were testing.

>not being exact.

a calculator that can make a graph.

Sorta. Ninja in Naruto are expected to be able to strealthly obtain info & this why they even snuck some chunin into the mix so they'd have a reliable source to cheat from. The end point however was different. Ninja are expected to go through with things no matter the risk or how outright insane things seem. The point was actually about not giving up & continuing through regardless of situation.

and you wouldn't be wrong lol hes the son of the seventh, grandson of the fourth, his mom is a hyuga princess, hes sasukes student, already mastered 3 chakra natures, developed his own variation of the rasengan by adding a late activation wind nature change to it, and hes only a genin. Oh! and now he has a curse mark....and a special eye.

He go caught.

Naruto is much more sympathetic in Boruto. He should have been like this by the end of the series instead of an autistic retard

At least it isn't like One Piece. Which probably will be going on after half the people in this thread are dead.