What's the REAL History of the World, pol?

Redpill threads have taught me that everything we know about the world before 1945 is basically false, that what we learn in school is just conditioning, and that nothing is as it seems.

A cult of Luciferians who call themselves Jews run the world through the financial systems, propaganda, and psychological manipulation. To what end?

Redpill me on REAL history, pol. I'm not just talking about WW2 and the Holohoax. I mean give me a rundown and some resources as to what the hell we've learned that is false.

What's the deal with the Bible? What are ancient texts really trying to tell us?

What happened in ancient Egypt? What did they know?

What's the real history of the World, pol?

youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QWbYne9LyFI
youtube.com/watch?v=cl0EwVR9YzE
youtube.com/watch?v=keaDk01sZT0
youtube.com/watch?v=bTPEkWp7RL4
youtube.com/watch?v=xj8DkPmKcJk
youtube.com/watch?v=-KqntgsB-co
youtube.com/watch?v=3IrxAWetwVw
youtube.com/watch?v=k-E03mLKbac
youtube.com/watch?v=wOLNgJ8N4pM
youtube.com/watch?v=WrnuyUjDyQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=_SDGBCo2dJE
youtube.com/watch?v=3LRjkjY0R9w
youtube.com/watch?v=sUycIhICA9M
youtube.com/watch?v=8Cll_yZcaZw
youtube.com/watch?v=DjnHw3pJ_7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ERPAtxMe_cM
youtube.com/watch?v=eyYRvJ6WYWY
youtube.com/watch?v=mC7hU8v53T4
youtube.com/watch?v=z-H73-YqXFE
youtube.com/watch?v=WIVmAX1p0Dw
youtube.com/watch?v=P2tE3Ak8omk
youtube.com/watch?v=FRqZbcMRdoI
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCED9C361662866BD
floating-world.org/Timeline.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>spirit science
I lost the respect for a loved one because of that psyops mumbo jumbo.
That shit and Teal Swan.
You must be really, really fucking desperate if you believe any of that shit.

I've noticed it is very Jewy.

Its absolutely rotten to the core, filled with enormous loopholes, gaping illogical assumptions and a fuckton of wishful thinking.
But what really made me loose it, when said loved one shared this with me, was the massive, absolutely gargantuan [CITATION NEED] that engulfs everything that these "people" regurgitate as truth.

Where in the fuck do they get these notions and ideas?
Where do they conjure such a tale?
And wtf are they aiming at?

>says he wants true knowledge
>links a video done by hippie woo peddlers that says that greece was founded by a guy that existed centuries after helenic cities existed

Holographic Disclosure

1 youtube.com/watch?v=QWbYne9LyFI

2 youtube.com/watch?v=cl0EwVR9YzE

3 youtube.com/watch?v=keaDk01sZT0

4 youtube.com/watch?v=bTPEkWp7RL4

5 youtube.com/watch?v=xj8DkPmKcJk

6 youtube.com/watch?v=-KqntgsB-co

7 youtube.com/watch?v=3IrxAWetwVw

8 youtube.com/watch?v=k-E03mLKbac

9 youtube.com/watch?v=wOLNgJ8N4pM

10 youtube.com/watch?v=WrnuyUjDyQ8

11 youtube.com/watch?v=_SDGBCo2dJE

12 youtube.com/watch?v=3LRjkjY0R9w

13 youtube.com/watch?v=sUycIhICA9M

14 youtube.com/watch?v=8Cll_yZcaZw

The Unmasking

1 youtube.com/watch?v=DjnHw3pJ_7Y

2 youtube.com/watch?v=ERPAtxMe_cM

3 youtube.com/watch?v=eyYRvJ6WYWY

4 youtube.com/watch?v=mC7hU8v53T4

5 youtube.com/watch?v=z-H73-YqXFE

6 youtube.com/watch?v=WIVmAX1p0Dw

7 youtube.com/watch?v=P2tE3Ak8omk

8 youtube.com/watch?v=FRqZbcMRdoI

OP DONT BUY INTO THIS LUCIFERIAN GARBAGE IN THIS POST^

WATCH THIS

Know Your Enemy: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCED9C361662866BD

FORGET EVERYTHING ELSE FOR NOW.

GOD BLESS

>A cult of Luciferians who call themselves Jews run the world through the financial systems,
those jews work for the pope who works for the gnomes

Everyone should be able to make up their own mind on content they are presented. Don't tell someone not to look at content because you don't agree with it.

OAH
HAM (hot/black) SHEM (four sons) JAPETH
CUSH + SEMIRAMIS = NIMROD -) CANAAN(jew) - PUT - MIZRAIM (egypt)
NIMROD + SEMIRAMIS = TAMMUZ

Cush lived in the “land of Shinar” which most scholars consider to be Sumer. There developed the first civilization after the Flood.
The sons of Shem-the Semites-were also mixed, to some extent, with the Sumerians.
Sumerian Kish, the first city established in Mesopotamia after the Flood, took its name from the man known in the Bible as Cush

Sup Forums is a Christian board

No it isnt.

Cush is the grandson of Noah.
Cush is the son of Ham.
Canaan was the son of Ham.
Now, Nimrod was the son of Cush, grandson of Ham.

NIMROD: SATAN FIVE STAR 'the rebel'
Nimrod built Babel and killed God in the cave in the epic of Gilgamesh.
Nimrod/Osiris/Kronos/Saturn is both the father and reincarnation of Tammuz/Horus/Apollo/Jupiter/Jesus/Lucifer.
Nimrod was Eannus, the god with two faces, was later known to the Romans as Janus
Women are being conditioned to identify with nimrod. The three horns represent the trinity.
Nimrod started his kingdom at Babylon (Genesis 10:10). Babylon later reached its zenith under Nebuchadnezzar (sixth century BC).
He was a mighty hunter before the LORD; that is why it is said, “Like Nimrod, a mighty hunter before the LORD.”
The centers of his kingdom were Babylon, Erech, Akkad and Calneh in Shinar (Genesis 10:8-10).

I've read Hislop's "The Two Babylons" as well but it's mostly crap - you can't try and link EVERY pre-Christian goddess with Semiramis, FFS.Try doing your own research.

SEMIRAMIS: CRESCENT MOON MOTHER LILITH/ISIS
Ea came up with the idea to implant a test-tube-grown zygote into Ninmah's womb, containing his sperm, she who later was renamed Ninhursag by Ninurta, and became known as Isis in Egypt
who is Saturn's daughter with his sister OP, or sometimes iPod.

what is this pic

An excerpt from Ancient Pagan and Modern Christian Symbolism stated:
According to Egyptian mythology, when the judges found Osiris [Nimrod] guilty of corrupting the religion of Adam and cut up his body, they threw the parts into the Nile.
It was said that a fish ate one of these chunks and became transformed.
Later, Isis [Semiramis] was fishing along the river bank when she fished up a half-man, half-fish. This sea creature was Dagon, the reincarnated Nimrod.
And Dagon is the representation of Nimrod (of ancient Babylon) resurrecting out of the ocean depths as a half-man, half-fish.

Adapa/Oannes, not Dagon

Hollow Earth, Agartha, Thule.

The real history no one will tell you is that Jews built the world. They built the pyramids and civilization. They created the first writing and developed all important Western inventions and discoveries. They made America and Europe. And Trump is the true savior who will lead us into the glorious fullfillment of Bible prophecy to help Jews take their rightful place as the world masters. That is why I'm with Trump.

Most Probable theory:
>Planet Earth
>Lightning zaps bacteria to exsistence
>Evolves to monkies
>Niggers
>Nords come about around the caucasian mountains
>Set up civilization
>Niggers brown their civilization
>Modern day Meds come about
>Nords get pushed North always searching for peace
>Find Peace
>Get so comfortable the let nigs back in to do it on a global scale

Jews play a big part in the mix but I'm sure we can put that all together.

Well the problem is that we live in a simulacrum. A copy which has no original. " Imagine a map. Imagine a great Empire created a map that was so detailed it was as large as the Empire itself. The actual map was expanded and destroyed as the Empire itself conquered or lost territory. When the Empire crumbled, all that was left was the map. It is conversely the map that people live in, the simulation of reality where the people of Empire spend their lives ensuring their place in the representation is properly circumscribed and detailed by the map-makers; conversely, it is reality that is crumbling away from disuse.
There is no truth. There is only what the people before us have made the truth.

Gnomes?

K...KEEP ME POSTED

I would have dropped my massive link of good conspiracy nonfiction if it weren't for all of these retarded /x/fags who polluted the thread with their nonpolitical shit. Good grief.

sage

Start with the bronze age (Summarians, Mesopotamians, Hittites, Egyptians Canaanites)

I can show you the esoteric history of our universe....but you may not like it...
floating-world.org/Timeline.htm

Continue with the Greeks

a repeating cycle, technology advance faster than wisdom, human bomb themselves back to stone age.
We forget we do it again.

The secrets of our past are in the Vatican vault where the Masonic Jews hid the scrolls from the library of Alexandria before the Romans burned it.

>Redpill threads have taught me that everything we know about the world before 1945 is basically false
It's hard to imagine that someone could truly be this stupid.

Finish with the Romans

Just fucking kill the Rothschild if they're such a problem.

yes it is

It's them, the other 12 families, the knights of Malta, Freemasons, CEOs, Presidents, Pope, Rabbi's, Imams...
Get the picture?

Who are the other 12 families?

Gilgamesh, perfectly preserved. I do not have a sauce, though.

HE KNEW NOT
HE

KNEW

NOT

the world is hollow

Checked.

Christianity is the logical conclusion of the aggregate of Sup Forums

To prevent the end from ever happening

Astor
Bundy
Collins
DuPont
Freeman
Kennedy
Li
Onassis
Reynolds
Rockefeller
Rothschild
Russell
Van Duyn

infographic history:

Fomenko has a couple books. Russians all over live journal have been piecing it together for years. Look for Tartaria.

jews. With jews there is no truth.

Most of those familaies don't hold a candle to the black nobility and royal houses inter-marriages. Running the show since th Roman empire, they didn't just give up and hand it over to a bunch of american bootleggers.

Those are the Black Nobility (Christ-bloodlines) that the Vatican keeps record of. Every one of them is a mixed mutt version of all the dynasties that have passed and it's done on purpose to breed out empathy, this makes for a better "leader". The highest of the order is the Pindar or Pendragon, which could be either Prince "i wanna be a virus" Phillip, Catholic "pedolover" Pope, or Jacob "I'm a Khazar convert jew" Rothschild. If you know of anyone higher up in the order I'd be happy to learn

When was the video made? Does anyone have a source? I've seen it many times, and it always blows me away.

KANGZ

ACME CYLINDER

Sauce?

Peace be with you.