Trumps wants money for the wall but dreamers will have protections....thoughts?

twitter.com/thehill/status/949403403708493827

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39505999
law.cornell.edu/wex/war_powers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If he gets his way we will have much less legal immigration and a wall

No chain migration, and sufficient border funding for the wall, and I'm okay with keeping the dreamers that are already here.
Just close and lock the fucking door to the 3rd world and I'll be happy.

If he gets that deal of the wall and no more chain migration i will be super happy.

It's not enough. If we get everything he's currently asking for, it'd barely be enough. But remember this is his opening offer, which he usually negotiates down from. At this rate the final deal is gonna look like Gang of 8 lite.

The hope is that Dems will refuse to work together and let DACA expire, after which GOP can pass a immigration reform with no amnesty whatsoever.

Talented foreigners are being treated like shit and people worry about illegals

No deal on daca. The democrats will never honor it.

You guys understand how a negotiation works, right? This is his opening demand. Meaning he'll accept less. The final deal will be some small funding for a section of wall so he can tell his base he built the wall, no end to chain migration, no end to the visa lottery. Big business will probably end up with more H visas out of it.

How did we get to the point where we are even considering something like daca? The only reason democrats like it is for votes and for cheap yardwork and cleaning their toilets. They aren't our responsibility.

Here’s what is going to happen.
Trump makes deal for the wall it’ll include dreamers. There will be butthurt, libtards will be smug. Then everyone will remember the weed laws that sessions just messed with. The law says dreamers will be drug tested. If you fail you’re out, that includes weed no matter what state.
Most the dreamers will fail drug testing and be sent back. The few that remain will vote republican the rest of their lives.
3d chess was never just a meme.

If DACA passes and he lets them stay, then he won't win re-election. Period.

Is it time for “Amnesty Don” round 6? It’s getting old.

BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
WALLL NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

>I'm ok with letting the mexishits stay!

>Talented foreigners
Nigga that was when we were taking in Nazis after WW2. Our description of "talented foreigners" has usually meant high ranking people in business, government, or trade. I.E People who can probably bring businesses to the United States.

Now, H-1B has always been used by scientists and engineers at NASA, especially after WW2. We put that into place so we could expedite the extraction of high ranking Nazis, under the guise of taking in skilled scientists from Europe. We kept it in place so we could bring in anyone who proved themselves useful, to avoid them falling into the Soviets hands instead.

Nowadays, the "talented foreigners" are all computer technicians and programmers, who are taking away opportunities from skilled American citizens. Few of them are actually working for any government agency that are worth a damn.

WALL>Finding and deporting DACA fags

cut holocaust museum tax cuts since their not educational and are just propaganda and fund dreamers with that.

Dems will not give money on wall just for some trash illegals votes.

seems fair to me. Trump is a wise guy who knows how and when to compromise

this technique is straight out of the art of the deal.
I wonder if it will work.

>Let's just let them stay, goyim!
The wall won't solve the millions who are already here. But you're too much of a good goy to care about the future generations, because it doesn't effect you boomers.

jump the border shit out a kid never have to leave shortest time to citizenship if you even give a shit about being one

>Seems fair to me!
Of course it seems fair to you, paco. That's one more you spics are getting over on us.

hey conservashits,
is taxation theft when it is used to build a pointless wall?

You mean the border that has a record low amount of people crossing.

If he really wanted to curb illegal immigration he would include visa overstays. MAGAtards will be happy with a useless wall, and Trump is going to tweet something along the lines of "record low illegals crossing, WALL is working" even though there were few illegals crossing in the first place.

wow I hope. That is some sneaky jew shit.

No.

>Pointless wall
But I'm sure you're all for the Israeli/Gaza wall, right my fellow (((white ally)))?

lol. Faggots like you actually believe this.

In terms of politics and politicians, I think Trump voters would be lucky to get the wall at all. If he keeps that kind of a campaign promise, it should be considered a win almost no matter what, provided it serves its purpose.

End chain migration

>reason magazine

T. Propaganda Rag

Except that wont happen and you''ll just end up keeping them all anyway just like every other time so called conservatives try to negotiate with the left

How about ALL migration from third world hell holes? Only whites should be allowed in. The shitskins had their day in the sun with our immigration policy. It's time we level the playing field and let people in who are actually a benefit to our country.

Dreamers are a touchy subject and keeping less than a million taco niggers is a small price to pay for getting the wall and ending chain migration. They need to go back but don't let perfection get in the way of the good.

>pointless wall

Here we go Amnesty Don. We all knew this shit was coming.

He doesn't fucking get it. Amnesty will be spun as a win for the Democrats against Evil Drumpf. Doesn't matter how mich he tweets about fake news, the plebs still believe the hive mind.

Now we have 800000 more blue votes that will reproduce and spread.

USA is over.

Even if I were okay with DACA faggots staying in the US, which I'm not, it would have to be after the wall is finished. Not before.
>Trump gets money for wall with agreement DACA-spics get to stay
>Trump gets assassinated
>Pence takes over / gets assassinated as well
>Interest in wall is lost, executive actions to defer wall implementation extended for the next 7 decades until America turns into New Mexico.
>Money for wall is used to pay for shuttles to help move every poor and illiterate Mexican with a criminal record into the US.

>this amnesty will be ok
>not like the last one
>or the one before that
>as long as this is the last one
>that's all i need

that's why you need to play 6gorillionD chess. The jews are 3 gorillion steps ahead and you need to be extra super sneaky to be 3 gorillion steps ahead of them

So he asking for money and he’s also asking for more money. Y’all picked this guy? Fucking tax breaks for the rich too? From where? Damn you guys are stupid. I hope y’all have rich parents to mooch off of for the next few years until their dead and you get your inheritance of a shitty home full of crap. Way to go faggots

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39505999

So when the DHS says we're at a 17 year low its fake news right?

>It's a small price to pay!
>muh chain migration!
You're missing the bigger picture. This was a no-compromise issue for 99% of the Trump base. And it still is for me. But I'm becoming more and more disillusioned with Trump's immigration policies the more he sympathizes with these barbarian "dreamers."
If he caves and lets them stay, he will lose half his base, and the ones he doesn't lose are basically liberals with conservative economic policies.

You type like a nigger.

The biggest win will be instating Arizona style bans on welfare money being given to non-citizens. Illegals only come to the US for welfare.

AMNESTY
DON

So what's it gonna be Trumptards: no wall, or possible wall with millions of new Taco friends?

Well done.

I don't understand why it's so hard to fund a wall. There's majority republicans in congress. It's the president's duty to secure the border. Why can't he just take a small amount of funding from the pentagon and put it toward the wall?

dreamers are fine as long as they are not given voting rights or the ability to bring anyone else in, chain migration is ended, and the wall is built.

Because a lot of (((republicans))) depend on keeping the immigration system broken for the people that bribe them.

1.) Immediate deportation of all illegal aliens
2.) NYPD plunger buttplugs for repeat offenders

I don't like it any more than you do, but that's negotiating. Besides, how many of them can even keep their noses clean and not get their status revoked? The more time Trump wastes in getting the wall built the more ICE has to clean out later.

Isn't it obvious? (((they))) are preventing it.
>Dreamers are fine!
>muh chain migration is the real problem! Let's not worry about the almost $30 billion dollars it's going to cost to let them stay and hand out more gibs to them!
I can't wait until the boomer generation is finally dead.

>That's negotiating!
You're not concerned with it because you're already retired and it won't effect old boomers, but it'll totally fuck the younger generations. It's no wonder you guys fucked the country as bad as you have. You're basically liberals.

This exactly.

It’s always been
>Right: We’ll give amnesty to the ones here, BUT no more after that!
>Left: yeah sure
>after amnesty: zero change, spics still pouring in but now millions have legal status

Fuck that. No amnesty ever. It doesn’t work.

You're saying there are republican congressmen that won't fund the wall? Do you happen to know which ones?

Even so, I don't see why congress should dictate how trump decides to accomplish his duties. There's a ton of money already going to the department of defense, and a wall is a defensive thing.

That sounds fucking perfect.

Politics. He already shot high. Liberals will think this is somehow a "win".

It's only particularly an issue if it involves amnesty. Otherwise, whine and complain like you "lost" while moving on to the next project that you shoot well beyond your intentions. I didn't even think the wall was going to be a thing. Figured the goal was just conceding to "only" enforce existing border security, and oh heaven forbid we don't build a wall, but please just let us enforce the damn laws already on the books, liberal masters.

That it looks like he may actually get a wall AND enforcement is a resounding defeat for liberals that they'll eat up like a stinking shit sandwich with a fat stupid smile.

fuck dreamers, go to sleep in your own countries. fuck low IQ 3rd world, the jews were right about slavery, we should have never abolished it. just made it so they had to earn their freedom and that you could't beat them, just deport or imprison them for getting out of line. no free lunch.

Could be a useful angle
>Declare Mexico a rogue state that is an imminent threat to the US
>Use executive powers to request Army Corp of Engineers build a wall along southern border
>Put automated turrets along wall and litter the desert with mines
Attempted illegal border crossings will reach 0% within a few months. The border crossings that do occur will be illiterate spics that couldn't read "landmines" in Spanish, or thought that the Army really wouldn't put landmines on the Mexican border.

Nigger I'm no boomer, I'm borderline millennial/x. I just realize that if he spends 3 years just trying to get wall funding we're going to be far worse off than if he allows the dreamers to stay until they get caught doing dumb shit and get deported along with the rest of them.

So you're a boomer that's also too stupid to remember Reagan's failure to end illegal immigration.

>You mean the border that has a record low amount of people crossing.

It's not 0. That has to change by whatever means necessary.

No deal
On daca.
Politicians are liars. Trump don't deal. We will fund the fund the crowd funding of needed. No deal
No
Deal. Build wall hunt down illegals.

I want to believe

Wtf is with article
>FACT IN LARGE FONT
>PICTURE
>same fact in slightly smaller font
>same fact in even smaller font again

No one has said anything about granting them amnesty.

>I'm going to cave on daca because I want a wall!
Why not have both? Why are you so quick to tuck your tail between your legs and concede like a good little goy?
This is the problem. Conservatives are way to willing to compromise. This is why the left are able to force their shit on our nation so easily, because they're totally unwilling to compromise on their stances. While the right and the conservatives just throw in the towel at the first sign of trouble. You might as well be a Bernie supporter, as you're obviously cucked beyond belief.

Wtf do you think DACA is you retard?
First time on the internet?

We love our illegals don't we folks

Trump did not say he'd trade DACA for the wall.

Trump said he's trade DACA for the wall, and an end to chain migration and the lottery system.

If Trump gives AMNESTY to those wetbacks, I will never support him again.

If I wanted AMNESTY, I would have voted for Hillary, Jill, or Memes Johnston.

Fuck this world.

Sounds like a modern news website.

As sad as it sounds ...

Same thing. Letting the dreamers stay is a betrayal to the nation, and to his original stance.

Pablo Bye!

Deport DACA people. And through executive order close chain migration, and anchor babies.

DACA =/= amnesty, don't conflate the two. DACA recipients can still be deported at any time if they break it.

so what do you think he will settle for. I think he will let DACA happen but will get chain migration stops and a stop to the lottery and a much larger budget for ICE along with stronger federal support for dealing with sanctuary states and cities.

what trump can do is write the DACA renewal bill in a way that can get dreamers deported, like lets say simply postpone their deportation by just a bit. how he will do that idk

If the fucking barrel of monkeys style chain migration isn't ended, we're fucked. DACA is fucking peanuts for MAGA. Would gladly trade.

What's the point of even bothering with a wall if infinity niggers and every other colored person in the world can just come in and get paid to crank out kids and be given preferential treatment on top of that?

> POTUS write bill
LOL, THAT'S NOT HOW THAT WROKS

I want RAISE Act

The fuck are you talking about? DACA recipients have been known gang bangers at etc for years. The Obama white house did nothing about that.
Trump was the only presidential nominee willing to say anything negative about DACA. That's how rare this shit is.
Unless DACA is dealt with today, it will exist for the foreseeable future. This is our only chance to shit-can this thing.
Besides, ending DACA would send a clear message to all those taco benders in Mexico about where they stand in the US.

I see you already resigned to the fact that you are paying for the wall IF it gets built. Not only that but it will be funded by making concessions like DACA. Explain to me how's that winning?

Protections != citizenship

That just means they'll be well cared for until they're sent home.

>Still caving to the democrats
You're the reason our country is such a shitshow. Being cucked by the democrats as usual because you've got no spine to fight anything.

Yeah because we had damn near 30 people running for president and only 1 of them said anything negative about DACA. If we agree to it now, we can always change our mind later!

Also, they're considering writing DACA into law, it will not be an executive order like it was before.

That's a good idea. I wonder if they have considered it? Wouldn't put landmines though, but definitely a lot of cameras.

Seems like a sure fire way to get it done in case all bargaining fails. From what I'm reading, presidents have frequently ignored the constitution on this kind of matter. It would look pretty hypocritical for them to try to intervene in a wall based on previous cases. Building a wall is nothing compared to some of this.
law.cornell.edu/wex/war_powers

Nah. Here's what's gunna happen. Dems aren't gonna work with him in the slightest bit so he says "Fine. You know what? That's fine."
Let's DACA expire and absolutely will not sign any budget legislation.
Issues executive orders that eliminate chain migration, the lottery system and, fuck it, HB-! as well for the trouble because the commander in chief can fucking do that.
Turns to the dems and says, "You want to keep gibs? Then how's about gibbin me a fucking wall?"

> thinks I'm fighting
> t. brainlet

great, he can wall all the mexicans in with us. if he does the wall NEEDS to go around california

t. Spineless "conservative"

Trump holds the cards and Dems have no accomplishments to sell. Cockblocking budgets is also anti-mandate af. Administration may too have control over chain-migration and (((diversity))) lottery too. Haven’t looked into it.

Your view is pretty pessimistic. My guess is Trump gets 80% of the Wall, gets chain/diversity killed and Dems get to keep certain amount of DACA spics.

It would be pretty easy to argue. I mean they have 0 control over their cartels and they're hanging dead bodies from overpasses in Texas.
We could toss a few million at investigating how corrupt the Mexican government is and how much of it is controlled by the cartel. Declare it a rogue state that's an arm of the cartels.
Boom, we got a Army border wall. Which would kick the shit out of whatever pansy ass border wall Border Patrol and DHS was going to build.

Amnesty will tip the scales blue forever, dumbass.

> nazi admitting he's a spineless conservative
lol, you said it

I hope the wall is just an opening offer and automated turrets are the real goal.