(((Krautgate General))) WHERE IS THE VIDEO?

Richard Spencer, Sargon, Styx and Others on Warski Live
youtube.com/watch?v=UiUH-tWHbr8

Debate Highlgights
youtu.be/sSYLogZ7X4I
youtu.be/h4gf6XNtMoY
youtu.be/Vq4fe5L-kFg

JF & MOUTHY BUDDHA
>RACE REALISM EXPLAINED
youtube.com/watch?v=yN8Jclaqf0Q
ALT-HYPE BTFO 80% JEAN DENIERS
youtu.be/w3y2SDpIEhE

ALT-HYPE BTFO THUNDERFAGG8T
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0

ALT-HYPE BTFO SARGON
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
START HERE IF NEW
METOKUR
>Tales of Trout Part 1: Rage Before The Storm
youtu.be/6jpi4ymzvyo

>Tales of Trout Part 2: Academy of Discord
youtu.be/VqYpA56HWDQ

>Tales of Trout Part 3: Ballpits Closed
youtu.be/ykDec1Tj2sw

ALT-HYPE
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ

MOUTHY BUDDHA
>The Fall Of Kraut Explained in Under 6 Minutes
youtu.be/9sWQv2tIdlY
DAILY STORMER
>Top Skeptic Jew “Kraut & Tea” Deletes Channel After Failed Jihad Against the Alt-Right
dailystormer.red/top-skeptic-jew-kraut-tea-deletes-channel-after-failed-jihad-against-the-alt-right/

(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

This YT debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs JF Gariepy (Québécois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.

Kraut's sekrit Discord is leaked revealing a massive dox & pilpul operation of Skeptic Stasi working with /leftypol/, Antifa & the New York Times, to infiltrate, gaslight, dox & erase every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net (& fake their nudes) called Operation Mincemeat & Operation Red Mackerel. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN & he deletes everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA
youtu.be/6WjTo33ksZs
youtu.be/RyW64X36kAI
youtu.be/zqGY3bveGVY
youtu.be/MzBbcC5k3Fg
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942074856664977408
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942598495210561537
imgur.com/a/xT8BH
imgur.com/a/bIxpQ
imgur.com/gallery/KjPqg
imgur.com/gallery/ONC6g
pastebin.com/raw/pE8R1T46
mega.nz/#F!F75CTZZJ!xLVwqeIGhf34KYqsN478RQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nitONUXzaig
youtu.be/8Okkdc29ujc
youtube.com/watch?v=jBiKsgqCccg
my.mixtape.moe/jsewru.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=PxGJ67VXGXI
youtube.com/watch?v=1NckrqwsfWc
twitter.com/4lternate_facts/status/949013390990692353
dailystormer.red/skepticalypse-sargon-of-akkad-brutally-humiliated-by-richard-spencer/
medium.com/@janicemjones88/andy-warski-youtubes-new-alt-right-star-a534045f7855
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*****THE ORIGINAL SAGA*****
***VIDS ON RACE REALISM***

Alt-Hype BTFOing Kraut:
>Kraut and Tea is too Dumb for the Scientific Method
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
>Kraut and the Struggle to Address Arguments Someone is Actually Making
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
>Kraut Denies the Existence of Quantitative Genetics
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
>Dunning Kruger Kid Mangles r-K Selection Theory
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
>The Madness of the Sargonites
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
>Thunderf00t Pussyf00ts
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0

JF Gariépy's vids BTFOing Kraut:
>Kraut and Tea is Too Dumb for Science #1: r/K Selection
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
>Kraut Turns Sauer #2: Race Realism
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
>Kraut Looks for the Jean and Finds It
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
>Kraut Teleports Behind AltHype's Back Using An Akkadian Mirror
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
>Kraut is Racist in Private - Leaked Audio - #ImWithTheFrog
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA

Naked Ape BTFOing Kraut:
>Naked Ape Decimates Kraut & Tea on Race
youtu.be/6WjTo33ksZs
>THE FINAL SOLUTION To the SKEPTIC PROBLEM
youtu.be/RyW64X36kAI
>Naked Ape Debates Kraut And Tea On RACE REALISM
youtu.be/zqGY3bveGVY
>3 Times Naked Ape Annihilated Kraut on Race Realism
youtu.be/MzBbcC5k3Fg

PLAYLIST OF VIDS
>The Krautism Saga
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib

BRAVING RUIN
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942074856664977408
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942598495210561537
IMGUR LEAKS
imgur.com/a/xT8BH
imgur.com/a/bIxpQ
imgur.com/gallery/KjPqg
imgur.com/gallery/ONC6g
PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/raw/pE8R1T46
MegaArchive
mega.nz/#F!F75CTZZJ!xLVwqeIGhf34KYqsN478RQ
CANDID?
>What is candid and why are you talking about it?
youtube.com/watch?v=nitONUXzaig

Reminder that all of this started because some black guy couldnt put his dick in RageAfterStorm
youtu.be/8Okkdc29ujc

>JF is literally deemed too retarded to have custody of his child.

It's not often we have a professional psych eval proving someone is fucking insane, but JF everybody.

Fuck Jim

shill i went to bed and try to sleep, what happend to the last thread and why didnt anyone make a new one?

He definitely has a daughter, i remember him speaking about her back in the day
You are fucking delusional, homosexuality will always exist and always has and many nationalists have been homosexual. Spencer, Enoch, Taylor etc.. all realize this and as long as it's not degenerate pride parades or propagandized to children they said it's fine.

Doing god's work, Sven.

Did anyone listen to his autistic Chicken conversation today?? That worried me a little bit I hope JF doesn't do anything stupid and discredit the progress he has helped us make.

Jim is a God.

Steve shills:

What is Steve's best argument against ethnonationalism? You guys always talk about his superior arguments, but you refuse to post them. All you do is spam reddit memes and avoid having an argument. What gives? :/

That people with black names on their resume will not get a job in the ethnostate.

thanks here are some Milkies for the kindness

Its still on-going right?
youtube.com/watch?v=jBiKsgqCccg
I listned a little to it but i cant really do it
its a bit to autistic for me

What colour am I thinking of, Richard? You don't know? Racists BTFO!

Is Laurence Fishburne white? STOP WITH THESE LOADED QUESTIONS!

I need you to give me a prescriptive performative index of whiteness so I can accuse you of trying to violently impose it on others who don't live up to it, Richard. Please do that.

I literally don't care if my race, nation and people die out. The future is irrelevant.

Of course I would allow hostile foreign agents intentionally subvert my society and spread malicious propaganda. Suppressing it or stamping it out would violate their rights to undermine my nation.

Will there be bears in the ethnostate, Richard? What are you gonna do about those Richard? What do you mean, you don't even know? This is your state, lmao!!!! You don't even know! What if you're in the ethnostate and you're climbing a mountain and the rope slips and you break your neck? What would you do then????

Can you show me the exact genes that prove black people have lower IQ? You can't? THEN ITS OK FOR A BILLION BROWN PEOPLE TO FLOOD YOUR COUNTRY

>The current state of britcucks

He hasn’t stated them, so why dont you hop on discord and ask him yourself, buddy? Or are you afraid you will be yet another stuttering fukkboi he embarrasses in front of thousands of people? That’s fine, I suppose you could just stick to your safe space.

its highly unethical to perform a psych eval of someone who is not your patient.

What if white aliens came down from space, would you let them into the ethnostate then, Richard? What if you can't do a 23&me on them because their DNA is based on silicon? BTFO!!!!

my.mixtape.moe/jsewru.mp3
spencer on the new TDS talking about the warski stream

you're the fucking niggers constantly spamming our threads telling us how great he is

and you literally don't even know any of us arguments against us lol

Will there be a 4th video by Metokur?

So basically Kraut 2.0? FIND ZE JEANS

I'm literally asking you to challenge my beliefs right now and you're accusing me of sticking to a safe space.

JF has already stated that he is mildly autistic, how the fuck is it surprising?

does anyone know why he defended brexit? It was to my knowledge almost solely about forced immigration. did he not know that?

IS LAURENCE FISHBURNE WHITE RICHARD?

Hopefully it will be out in a couple of hours, but you never know
But yeah this 4th should be the last one

Destiny fan here

Can someone prepare a concise (google it) defense of monarchism? I think there is a glaring contradiction between Sup Forums's libertarian roots and all of the Richard Spencer fans promoting monarchy in the aftermath of me exposing your hero JF.

Pic related, you probably voted for him

Also this a conclusion from one doctor, a second opinion could prove this conclusion to be inaccurately concluded.

thanks sweden

>He definitely has a daughter
No one believes you at all.

Sargon of Retard is one of the most annoying humans on the planet

despite evidence from australia that blind resumes benefit white men. this argument is my favorite bonnelltism

why did they make a star symbol? like obviously my eyes will be drawn to the shitty green highlight. Whats the need for a symbol by the side?

Will there be rivers in the ethnostate Richard? What about trees?

no worries my muslim brethren

A family line is more inclined to be a good ruler by virtue of inheritance in ideal.
Personally im more on the NS side, but monarchy isnt a bad system in principle.

Dont name your kid Taniq'ua

we're pretty sure he sold his daughter to the qatari donator who throws him thousands of dollars a month just because.

Read Hoppe's 'Democracy: the God that Failed'

Read Carlyle's Latter-Day Pamphlets

Read Moldbug's Gentle Introduction/Open Letter to Open Minded Progressives

Also probably the most concise and shortest defence of monarchy is Michael Anissimov (he's a bit of a meme now) short book "A Critique of Democracy"

If you think there is a contradiction between libertarianism and monarchism then you are completely ignoring of Hoppe.

Lmao u delusional tiny cultistsl people on here have destroyed him on debates before on his own stream
youtube.com/watch?v=PxGJ67VXGXI
youtube.com/watch?v=1NckrqwsfWc

i dont know why, but i kinda feel like this could have happend

The guy he is debating Drallasta posted Destiny's libellous conclusions on his twitter.
twitter.com/4lternate_facts/status/949013390990692353
Huge red flag later when he suddenly shifted from using murder as his example to using child rape suddenly, clearly baiting for a clip that Destiny could use. Chat was vigilant though and warned JF.

STEVE SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LITTLE BITCH

You asked for his arguments. Go out of your hug box and ask him, buddy. Unlike you I don’t regurgitate talking points.

you guys shill our threads and tell us we're wrong on the arguments

you can't provide them

i will assume this is because you don't have any arguments

Richard is the ethnostate going to have a 3% extra tax on imported titanium? Yes or no? Wrong answer, that's not what Locki says you fucking bigot

Fuuuuck this is so interesting. Boomp

destiny just makes up arguments as he goes and his fans put it down in their bible in pencil so they can erase it whenever he changes his argument to fit the situation

This is now a Destiny Thread.

m-m-muh ecelebs!!!!
sage

No it is because your arguments are demonstrably wrong to anyone outside of your hug box but it is pointless to engage with you here. It’s oike going in the church of Scientology to try to tell people why it’s a retarded institution. Literally go to google scholar right now and start reading the leading papers by citations on differences between races that came out in the past decade. That’s all it takes to see how full of shot the alt right is.

That's the point, they don't have any consistent beliefs whatsoever. The reason they want people to stream debate him because he can evade and bend and wiggle around and avoid having any consistent positions at all.

That's why I asked them to state their arguments, and the reason they can't do it is because they don't have any.

Post his best arguments against ethnonationalism, big boy.

dailystormer.red/skepticalypse-sargon-of-akkad-brutally-humiliated-by-richard-spencer/
andy getting featured on the daily stormer LIKE A BOSS

>your arguments are demonstrably wrong to anyone

this is an appeal to social consensus and isn't an argument "most people living in liberal societies are indoctrinated against your anti-liberalism, therefore it's wrong" is not an argument, it's just an appeal to the masses.

>it is pointless to engage with you here. It’s oike going in the church of Scientology to try to tell people why it’s a retarded institution

the reason we are no longer liberals is because we were receptive to engagement with arguments and our minds were open to other, better, more convincing arguments. how do you think we arrived at this position if we weren't open to being engaged with and challenged? you think we were all born ethnats or something? you think we weren't born democracy loving liberals just like you?

>Literally go to google scholar right now and start reading the leading papers by citations on differences between races that came out in the past decade

okay, why is that an argument for why I shouldn't want a nation for my own people?

good

What was she thinking about during this interview

"Why are dwarves heads always so disproportionately big in person, do they edit them smaller for TV?"

who dat

It was about defending democracy
>Gov cunts, you asked, we have spoken, enact our will or GTFO

i honestly dont know which pictures of him are real and which ones arent

>Destiny fan here
so destiny? looks allot like his faggy writing style.

>Locki

I thought he didnt believe in groups. Isn't government doing things oppression?

This. I still laugh though.,

>Destiny fan here
>me exposing your hero
>me
Slip of the tongue there buddy?

Drallasta was not the vegan dude, that vegan is called Ask Yourself. The title of the stream was misleading

she was imagining the suffix -let behind millions of words

Because there is no use to having a nation for your own people other than your fee fees. Big boys use deals over feels, and I am afraid there is nothing in the genes of your people that makes them special. Not to mention you aren’t ethically pure at all because almost nobody in the world is so you have a surface level feels over rails understanding of race. Sorry! Re-ordering society and/or murdering half the population because you “feel” like it’s right is some homo shit. Best race realism has to offer is IQ differences, and if you want to go as far as oppressing the population because you want only high IQ people in your state, do it based on a bell curve and not race because it makes no sense. Maybe h white race is not so special!

lmao

Julia Benson, she was in that shitty Stargate Universe show

The error you have made is assuming we live and move in the same circle jerk echo chamber environment you do.
We don't have to agree with everything Spencer says, or justify ourselves to people who sling ad homs in a passive aggressive manner.
Can you do me a favour, tell destiny I think he's a cunt? Thanks.
See what I did there?

Look up the Putnam studies

WHAT COLOR IS THE PENIS PENETRATING MY WIFE RIGHT NOW RICHARD

it's almost like he's a fucking retard or something, huh?

I unironically want to see Rage getting BLACKED™

thats not fair against Sargon, there would be only one colour of penis doing that

Somebody post that one with the blue coat that goes past his knees.

Just because we focus an IQ, doesn't mean other mental traits differences don't exist.
>do it based on a bell curve
You mean give immigrants an IQ test? That would be so much better than what America has now.
>Re-ordering society and/or murdering half the population
That phrase only sounds extreme because you've dishonestly slid in "murdering half the population" as a possibility. Do you really think "re-ordering society" is that hard? It depends on the sort of re-ordering.

>Because there is no use to having a nation for your own people other than your fee fees

But my group survival is directly linked to having a sovereign entity which can protect, defend and ensure the survival of that group. Do you think that instinctual evolutionary survival drive is a "fee fee" that you can just trivially dismiss? Why?

>Big boys use deals over feels

Yes, and the "reals" here is that if we don't have an ethnostate, we will be outcompeted and replaced by groups who do. This is just obvious. Why should we want to be replaced?

>I am afraid there is nothing in the genes of your people that makes them special

You don't need to think you are special or unique in order to want to survive. Liberia is a black ethnostate, does that mean they think they're special and superior to everyone else?

>you aren’t ethically pure at all

This is like saying "well you're never going to be 100% healthy, therefore we shouldn't cure you of this massive life threatening debilitating illness".

>Re-ordering society and/or murdering half the population because you “feel” like it’s right is some homo shit

Secession and free association does not imply violence or murder, but to be completely honest, even if it did, you shouldn't be afraid of violence and only women and pussies and spineless faggots who are afraid of violence would be against this. I have nothing to fear. Why do you? Being scared of violence is the true homo shit. It's the true child's perspective of the world. You're unable to ever fight for anything that you want, because you're scared of what might happen. You basically have no dick.

>Best race realism has to offer is IQ differences

Actually there are a myriad of differences between the races that are laid out in thousands of papers, you can check them out at humanbiologicaldiversity.com

>if you want to go as far as oppressing the population

We want to live separately from them. How is that "oppressive" ?

Cheers nordbro

>oppressing the population

Do you think that denying non-whites access to living around white people is a way of oppressing them? lol, you're basically just admitting they're parasites who need white people to survive

>Maybe h white race is not so special

as I've said, we don't think we're particularly special, we just want to survive on our own as a group. what's wrong with that?

i mean is it photoshopped or not
at this point i dont even know

I still dont understand why Sargon melted down like that. I can understand him not wanting to get off his cozy centrist position where he can just say he doesn't care to anything that having a firm position on would cut into his bottom line. But he went on that stream to attack Spencer and he was no way prepared to do it. Just astounded at how he lost to Spencer too as the gay man will never not answer a question in good faith even it it leads down some retarded route. What the fuck was Sargon's goal and why didn't he side with Kraut if this was his original intention

delayed again edition

>Spencer too as the gay man will never not answer a question in good faith even it it leads down some retarded route

that's why I like Spencer and why he's a good faith debater, whereas Sargon was literally unwilling to admit that Laurence Fishburne was black because he's terrified of ceding any group or conceding to any good faith dialogue that could shed light on his own preconceptions

Chaotic neutral was a mistake.

this only makes me prejudiced against the validity of their assessments.

Jim is truly showing his evil side.

jesus fuck warski is going to be railing against the kikes if he keeps getting this amount of views

>Just astounded at how he lost to Spencer too as the gay man will never not answer a question in good faith even it it leads down some retarded route.
Dude, this is almost hero worship, Spencer behaved like a politician and deflected any question that would weakened his argument, I lost a lot of respect for him for that behaviour.
Sargon didn't do anything I didn't expect him to, and IMHO Spencer should have been better prepared than deflection.

wow that means more sargon zingers. Jim really fucking hates these skeptics

WE ARE ON JIM TIME
LETS JUST HANG OURSELVES

he's already got shitlib feminists gunning for his channel:

medium.com/@janicemjones88/andy-warski-youtubes-new-alt-right-star-a534045f7855