youtu.be/BRWLN_Hxo8Y

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/FBlAb
apps.nolanlawson.com/japanese-name-converter/
archive.is/HybNW
youtube.com/watch?v=sMPHaHE95YM
spencerfernando.com/2018/01/05/report-group-wants-trudeau-declare-january-29-national-day-remembrance-action-islamophobia/
freebeacon.com/issues/nhs-orders-britain-cancel-50000-surgeries/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

>still no progress on the WALL
I'm not Ann but this is getting tiresome

can we just go ahead and replace Sessions with Nunes?

WHAT THE FUCK I WANT TO FUCK A GIRL AND GET HER PREGNANT NOW REEEEEEEE MY BIOLOGICAL INSTINCTS HAVE BEEN KICKING IN SINCE LAST YEAR BUT I'VE NEVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND

There literally about to be voted on

HILLARY, SHE'S JUST LIKE US!

>only one scoop

All the numbers promised "by Christmas" but here we are, in January...

>60.16fps
>everywhere
>paid $0.00
SOIBOIS CANT EVEN COMPETE

the meltdown
archive.fo/FBlAb

enjoy the screams

>can't play Super Mario Odyssey

BTFO

wow I'm with her now

I found this apps.nolanlawson.com/japanese-name-converter/
Go be a weeb and see what your name is in Nip speak.

I'm gonna overdose on anger.
A fucking Washington 'DEMOCRACY DIES IN DARKNESS' Post reporter is upset that two senators *didn't hide* UNCLASSIFIED information.

Really just start fucking shipping them to ovens together with universities they get their degrees from

>tripz get
welp

The senate has to approve funding are you dumb? The House already did it but the Senate won't approve it or even Kate's Law.

is there a cutout for the switch?

I didn't understand that entire post. The locations or anything else. Nuke whatever proper nouns were addressed there.

Michelle Obama, just a little more black and a little less trapezoid

>you can even mod it
switch a failure lmao

>DOWNLINK HERE:

mega.nz/!8MBwDbJK

Key:
!AhAgbb-1s9i3h2SRRC6d6ew6cTDVGxHND5sHyXiNWAI

This book is great!

I feel it now. I think the more we do it the weaker he becomes.

Why does FOX ALWAYS have to have some libshit spewing horseshit in every fucking panel?

CNN and MSNBC don't do this. Why is FOX the one that has to cuck?

Another retarded journalist, this time editor for NYT

The 5 boroughs has the largest muslim population at 450,000 Muslims. Then 150,000 in Detroit & Dearborn with some richer Muslims in the suburbs. 600,000 in Texas almost all in Dallas & Houston almost all black. 600,000 in Illinois. 2x as many Muslims as Jews now and the majority are black. In Chicago I forgot to say about 36% of black infants have atleast one muslim parent. Another 500,000 in Cali all rich though all Arabs. Then you won’t believe Florida comes in with 200,000. Again mostly Black. Oh and then New Jersey with 100,000. Minnesota with 50,000 and Portland with 20,000. Tennessee also has about 30,000 Muslims most of which are Black

>tfw Trump has been tweeting a storm for the past few days
>tfw Live PD returns at 8
im so comfy tonight lads

I'm sure there is, but I don't have it. Sorry lad

>CNN and MSNBC don't have some fake "opposition" guest on all the time to be the punching bag for their segment
Ufookinw0tm8

darn ill just play these
FOR FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>inb4 duplicates
i know

Not to the degree that FOX does

Yes, all muzzies deserve to be killed. What is your point in spamming this shit?

Good luck playing Bayonetta 3 ;)

>Doing so well that its beating all of PS4's sales records
>Failure
Are krauts this dumb?

I can't read.

Don't do it lads.

Anybody got Excerpts from the book?
Also, you guys think that the book tells the truth?

I got a computer virus and it accidentally took me to /r/politics and then i saw that they are saying the meme book guy has audio, where can i find this audio? did he put it on youtube like the project veritas guy who had all that audio and visual dirt on the dnc that was actually real and not fake? also how do i get rid of the virus on my computer?

Fucking wrong. Have you seen The Five with Juan Williams or any show with Geraldo Rivera? They beat the shit out of them for being "the opposition". Are you just retarded?

I'll click on it. will post results.

This isn’t spam. Nigger. Texas literally has 600,000 Muslims.

Erin still gets my dick so fucking hard

>Sources say
Nah, Bannon didn't deny saying what he said, fuck him.

I'm not paying it much mind. A year from now I don't think it will be anything. People buy into hype way too much.

These kikes can't even break the 1 million viewer mark, who cares what they say

>TORRENT LINK HERE:
proxyship.click/torrent/19571429/Fire_and_Fury__Inside_the_Trump_White_House_EPUB_AZW3

archive.is/HybNW

Fag

And the vast majority of CNN/MSNBC panels don't have "opposition"

When was the last time you saw anyone remotely pro-Trump on Morning Joe that wasn't a politician?

dude it was a computer virus i didnt even mean to go there but russians hacked my computer and made it

Guys,

Why don't you move to Maine?

Anyone read this? Was thinking of buying it.

>Also, you guys think that the book tells the truth?

>Dilbert Creator: Fire And Fury Book Could Be 80% Fiction
youtube.com/watch?v=sMPHaHE95YM

It's all another nail in the dossiers coffin.

CEMU is free but yeah buy one, goyim

Sounds manageable of you deal with them now.

Im fine with florida

>Call it a failure
>It isn't
>W-well you can pirate it
Didn't say you couldn't, just reminding you that "failure" ins't exactly a good term to use on something that is a major success whether you like it not.

As I am honor bound it is time to mock Canada once more.
The request from the National Council of Canadian Muslims refers to the day of the shooting at a Quebec Mosque in 2017.
The National Council of Canadian Muslims is calling on Justin Trudeau to declare January 29 the “National Day of Remembrance and Action on Islamophobia.”

As noted by the CP, “In a letter to the prime minister released today, executive director Ihsaan Gardee says such a designation would help enhance public education about hate, bigotry and Islamophobia. Last January, six Muslim men were shot and killed and 19 others were wounded in an attack on the mosque during prayers. Alexandre Bissonnette of Quebec City is to stand trial in March on six charges each of first-degree murder and attempted murder.”

Added Gardee, “We must not allow voices of hate, even ones that initially appear to be on the margins, to permeate our public discourse and damage our social fabric.”

A misguided approach
The Mosque shooting was a horrible crime. No Canadian citizen should ever be in fear when they are in a house of worship, and all acts of violence must be unequivocally condemned.

With that in mind, calling for a “National Day of Remembrance and Action against Islamophobia” is a misguided and concerning approach.

That’s because “Islamophobia” is being used by many far-left elitist politicians like Trudeau in order to silence any legitimate criticism of Islam.

After all, we live in what is supposed to be a free country, and because Islam is an idea, it must remain open to criticism – as other faiths are as well.

>Texas literally has 600,000 Muslims.
Yeah, Texas is a fucking shithole who memes like they have rights despite just getting the privilege from their overlords to carry their private proper on their hips as of January 2016 and is being flooded with spics and muzzies constantly. So what's your fucking point? Kill them all for fuck's sake.

What's that gray-haired dude that sits on the panel for CNN? He is the "opposition" punching bag there.

Additionally, the world – including Canada – faces a serious threat from radical Islamism.

There is no day of Remembrance and Action against radical Islamism, despite the fact that many Canadians have been killed and injured by adherents of that brutal ideology.

spencerfernando.com/2018/01/05/report-group-wants-trudeau-declare-january-29-national-day-remembrance-action-islamophobia/

>ywn taste her Ivankaroni's

I fucking hate my country. I'm afraid we're too far gone. Trudeau isn't going anywhere until 2023 most likely.

now check these

>Im fine with florida

But it's full of nigs and spic leechers?

I thought he was up for reelection in 2019 and that he is really down in popularity even among his voter base?

And they cull themselves. Your point?

>What's that gray-haired dude that sits on the panel for CNN?

He was fired a long time ago for posting a shitlordy tweet.

So there are about 3 million Muslims in the US? How many under 35 (breeding age).

*if

I'm not going to lie, you need to get rid of them asap. Every last one. Any Muslim under 35 will have absolute minimum 3 kids. The population self-segregates and self-radicalizes.

I wish bro. 16% of infants in Chicago are Muslim despite only 6% of people 35 - 44 being Muslim. And only 9% of 20 - 29
Year olds. There are more muslim infants then Jewish infants in NYC despite the Orthodox and Russian Jews being there. 7.6% of infants in NYC are Jewish. 8.4% are Muslim. Only about like 15% are actually White in NYC. Most old Whites are Jewish. As a suburban New Yorker all my older teachers and peers were Jewish or Irish or both. Italian too.

Meanwhile in Bongland
freebeacon.com/issues/nhs-orders-britain-cancel-50000-surgeries/

>until 2023
You could pretend to be a muslim and suicide bomb your awful politicians.
I have heard he isn't popular as he used to be.

I love Kellyanne.

Calm down

Prove it.

Weird, I thought UK's healthcare was amazing because of universal healthcare.

He is, but our Conservative candidate for 2019 is very establishment. Plus, Trudeau is legalizing weed soon which should help him. He'll most likely get another majority in 2019, unless our commie party splits the vote with his party.

But it's very likely we're going to be stuck with Trudeau for a while.

Trump is effectively the biggest fraud in history.

Not really that rich.
Actually mentally retarded, not smart at all.
Didn't keep a single campaign promise. Why is Hillary free? Why is ISIS still around?
Takes credit for others' successes. Job market has been slowly gaining for quite a while, it's due to Obama-era gains. Trump is just catching the tail end of that.

I voted Trump because I wanted Hillary in jail, more jobs, no more feminism, and no more Mexicans stealing jobs. All that's happened is my ACA is going away (I wanted Obamacare gone, not ACA).

it actually was about 20 years ago then you know what happened and it went to shit

FRESH FROM THE MINES
FREEEEEEEEEE REDDIT SALT
MUH STEELE DOSSIER EDITION

>/cbts/
>nick
boomer confirmed! oh my achin' stem

The Conservatives seem to be trying to be as boring as possible under Scheer, even though they have talented people and good ideas. They might win in 2019 but you never know. The liberals are currently mass importing voters and employing all sorts of dirty tricks regarding media control and campaign financing.

>MUELLER HURRY

>fresh
>from this mornign
uhhhhhhhh

whad hyepend?

tax question, do the tax cuts kick in next year? Will it affect my refund this year or will I have to wait until next year?

>60 fps
>On an empty monolithic platform far away from anything in the actual landscape
Run through a forest and then we'll talk
I may be a nintendofag btw, but I don't mind people not paying, if it works for you, it's all good.

76% are under 50. About 46% are under 30. Compared to only 38% of Whites who are under forty. Muslims have a birth rate of 2.1 BTW. Middle class whites, Hispanics, Orthodox & Russian Jews, and the Amish as well as other small conservative white Christian sects like seventh day adventists and Mormons are the only ones who can compete. Most under 35 are liberal Arabs, or Albos and Bosnians who LARP as white and cohabit with Slavs and Hispanics very well.

If you would just #LETTHEMIN you'd have enough doctors and nurses to handle this. Bigots getting what you deserve.

you fat fuck.. >:|