The absolute state of germany

>the absolute state of germany

Other urls found in this thread:

daserste.de/specials/ueber-uns/themenabend-flucht-aus-europa-100.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LOL that's even worse than here

Oh well they're right about the collapsing part. Isn't Merkel a leftist?

>Germany

This will actually happen once Europe becomes a (((Sunni Muslim))) Shithole.

>economic stability
>africa
At least they have a sense of humor

The movie or european refugees fleeing to BASED africa?

Except for the part about the "booming" Africa situation. Even futuristic fantasy movie makers aren't retarded enough to pitch that as a viable scenario.

holy fucking shit. 30% of children coming from fucking single women getting hit up by a foreign shit? how is that even possible? I cant even fathom such levels of thottery

link fag

>tfw wagecucks are forced to pay money every month to finance this shit TV programm

>whites inhabit some of the harshest environments in the world, bad soil, awful winters, etc
>build great civilizations while stripping the land of natural resources
>the great dindu migration to europe begins
>Europe goes down the shitter
>whites flee to the continent the dindus abandoned, which is still rich in resources with great growing seasons
>dindus left alone in desolate Europe

White race 2: African Boogaloo

>Literally all of europe except hungry,poland, and austria and leftist.

That doesn't look right to me. There's a translation error somewhere, I think I actually saw someone explain it once.

That being said, check this fucking shit out
>pic

daserste.de/specials/ueber-uns/themenabend-flucht-aus-europa-100.html

no shit, it's true

>tfw ywn live in that world

This video alone should make Germans rise up but I assume it is much worse then I thought.

>rise up
are you really this mentally retarded

unrelated, but this makes me boil with rage.
>us africans aren't leaving unless we want to leave

Do you think...they could start a political party, gather an army and then clean out all the detractors? ;)

Nuke us please

>he cant envision the eventual euro chimp out to drive out all sandniggers and islamist degenerates

I'm 'murican pal. We are MAGA. We don't understand the problem with you funny eurofags.

heres a hint: nobody in europe cares about politics except hipsters and social justice crowd
this is not like in america where people take laws and politics seriously, ehre its more of an obstacle and a bunch of people in suits who take your money, but you have to take it because they have guns

Hell even normie stuff like Mass Effect still made it a shithole

Wow and I thought Sweden was bad, sweden got nothing on germany and france.

Sad...