When did "masculine" stop including classiness...

When did "masculine" stop including classiness? Now things considered masculine are all brawn and no brains and especially no elegance.

tip tip

>these two homogays
>masculine
lmao

You know you're just contributing to the problem of degeneracy by treating any mention of class as muh neckbeard fedora man

That's a mighty fine projection there.

The guy on the right would have been total homo in any year
>healthy man
>has cane
Wha a fag

Those of good white genetic stock can be pretty classy.

I'd love to live in a world where only people like this exist. A great piece of art to be sure.

I'm not sure when it started but at some point effeminate men with inferiority complexes became viewed as masculine. Sit at a bar for a couple hours and watch who starts shit, it's women 90% of the time. Women are violent savages because they have no sense of reciprocation. When men become too effeminate they start to lose any civility they once had. Men understand reciprocation and its necessity in a civilized society. Pic related epitomized masculinity.

please don't keep your jacket buttoned when you sit

No, I also bemoan the death of the Victorian gentlemen and the Prussian officer. A man should spend equal amounts of time on the heavy bag and reading poetry.

'Masculine' is now machismo and faggotry. It's homosexual attitudes towards manhood, women and sex. Homosexuality is even projected onto women.

Makes sense. This is why blacks in South Africa will stab you to death violently if you look at them wrong.

This is a better example of what you mean.

You realise that the reason Sup Forumstards are so obsessed with being as masculine as possible is because deep down they're very insecure closet homos right?

What tipped you off? The endless threads devoted to big cocks and wthat color they are?

Good point.
I also like to keep raccoons out of my trash and house. I'm pretty obsessed about it.

Deep down though it is just a desire to fuck them that I am suppressing.

Pic related is Teddy Roosevelt at age 19. He was one of the richest and most genteel presidents America has ever had, so classy in every sense of the word. Being "classy" doesn't imply acting like a pussy and dressing like a low rent doorman from a century ago. Throw away that fucking cane and fedora in your God damn closet, everyone on campus thinks you're an autist.

The late 50s, early 60s when Boomers hit their teens and twenties. Teens have always been rebellious, but this was the first time real instance where it was a near-unified cultural rebellion of an entire generation as opposed to individual acts of rebellion against family and authority figures. This was made worse by the new film and television media capitalizing on it. Class, fashion, honor, and manners went out the window.

You know that most people on this website fap to traps and futa right? That makes them at least bi.

It's okay though. Just make sure that you grow a beard, lift weights and act as manly as possible so that nobody suspects a thing ;)

Pic related, it's OP

A much better example. Thanks for posting that, I was worried I wouldn't be able to get my point across.

When it comes to fashion, if you live in a civilized society then you have to appear civilized to be taken seriously. A man in a suit has invested his precious time and hard-earned money into his appearance as a show of dedication to his society's customs and an admission to a belief in its values. Nobody trusts someone who dresses like a slob.

It started about the time that Jews were taking over (i.e. the 50's and 60's).

I think it's more about adornment and conspicuous consumption as a signal of vitality and success.