The Donald eating cheeseburgers in bed?

Dude. That sounds like the life. Cheeseburgers own.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=56qZiri9U8k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I said it once and I will say it again
Cheeseburgers are not that good and certainly never McDonald's

ywn lock your super model wife out of the oval office and eat cheese burgers without ur shirt off

Sounds like a perfect nightcap.

Just seeing that picture makes me want some cheeseburgers.

Based Trump desu. Cheeseburgers arr top tier.

The mcdonald's triple cheeseburger doesn't need to exist. The meat-to-bun-to-topping ratio is all fucked up. Just a terrible, bad burger folks.

Yea I'm sure its great. Downing those with the dozen diet cokes he drinks a day. What a fatass.

youtube.com/watch?v=56qZiri9U8k

No wonder his wife sleeps in another room.

Fuckin hell

Can someone please explain why anyone eating in bed is morally evil? In layman's terms, none of that postmodern nigger bullshit no one understands.

i wish we had a triple cheese fuck

I'm gonna do this now
sounds great

None of the shit the deep state niggers make up makes sense

IMPEACH

Fat American slob eating cheeseburgers watching TV in his bed while ignoring his wife.

Sounds like the perfect stereotype for America

>without ur shirt off

While his wife gets plowed by secret servicemen, as Barron faps from the closet, and Donny sits in his locked room, stuffing his fat face into an early grave, crying, and shitposting on Twitter.

Cheeseburgers are my favorite food. I love God-Emperor even more because we both love cheeseburgers.

Looks delicious to me. Triple cheeseburgers are Alpha as fuck.

I end everyday with 2 Big macs in bed. Its the only way I can fall asleep.

MSM and Deep State are desperate as fuck.

FOOD FOR GODS

Welcome to Steak n Shake, home of the steak burger.

Mc Dolans burgers are gross.

This is now a burger thread.

My personal favorite from McD’s is a double qp w/chz with a spicy mcchicken patty in between the qp patties.

Please give me one.

McDonalds makes the best burgers. They're absolutely delicious. Kys

AMERICA YES

Trump please deport anchor babies.

It must be odd for the people in like, east asia

A literal incarnation of America, America in human form is now the President

sorry ive had a few too many burgers

double bacon cheeseburger XL meal from BK.

wrong

You're a shit american

and i'm sure you've heard this and you'll hear it again
no one gives a shit

Thank you, mister. That was quite informative.

You must be kidding. The best burgers are burgers that made by local small chains. This is a rule.
As for global. Burgerkang burgers are way better. Mc Dolan's is trash.

dylet this

Burger King fucks up 9 out of 10 new items that they introduce

You must be kidding. You don't / have never lived in our utopia of freedom. I can guarantee you mcdonalds makes a tastier burger than your pleb level counterpart.

Fatty

Stop.

who the fuck doesn't like cheeseburgers? fucking jews try to ruin everything

Jews.

Niet! You're wrong buddeh.

BLASPHEMY!!!

Au contraire, after my last fatboy splurge at McDonalds I gave a lot of shits. After uncontrollably sneezing for like 10 minutes.

There's a reason I don't do McD's more than once every six months I guess.

Are you retarded? Save up your GBPs and ask mommy to take you somewhere besides the Clown, kiddo.

I wonder how many redditors and ptg hipsters will end up copying him?

Another failed first post by the faggot weeb with no life

I think you mean "nyet" VPN poster

>tfw eating several cheeseburgers while lying in bed watching the gorilla channel and shitposting

Hipster detected.
Nonsensical, and unworthy of a legitimate response.

even ivan knows whats up,mcdonalds is assembly line shoveled shit

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Says the hipster.

I mean нeт. Cheeki breeki man.

I will tell you something. Real food rots.
Put that disgusting thing on a shelf.
Years will pass and it wil age slower than you.
Burgers should eat their own crap, it would be healthier than their best restaurants.

Yep, hipster and a retard, I responded to the wrong post.

eating gorillas while watching macdonalds commercials

>t. nigger

postan best burger

Welpst. I'm certainly the op, and you're nonsensical. So, I'm objectively still winning.

McDonald's burgers are great
if you disagree you're a fag, peroid

>mcdonalds is America's best restaurant

Yuropoors are like retarded animals. McDonald's exists to feed the dregs of our society. It's designed to slowly kill them without them knowing. Good on you for finally catching on, frog.

Internet works fine here

rot in hell nigger

dude is in fear to get poisoned

Noone wants to see your cuck fantasies, soyboy

>Mfw i just got home after eating my burger at Burger King.
Is the burger meme true?

TFW you realize that moisture causes degredation. -- Hey, why are these 40 year old crackers still edible? Dunno. Must be because they weren't cooked at Macdonalds. Kek kek kek

Retard. You are talking to a frog. We are the mecca of western food, and you are its toilets. Your best food is still gmo and full of shit. A yuropoor dog eats better stuff than you. End of story.

Freedom, the burger.

They are not. I do not eat 40yo shit from my cave. Your eating habits are the equivalent of licking indian streets.plus cancer.

>Cheeseburgers are not that good and certainly never McDonald's
Wow, what a unique opinion. I don't think anyone has ever thought of this before.

As far as my reply count goes it's a change of tune

>combo

Wow. I really wish I could be as well educated as you. Where is it, exactly, that you earned your degree in retardism?

I can't believe this is real. Never change you mad American cunts

You sir and and epic faggot, and you should be burned alive for your cheeseburger blasphemy.

I'm trying to cut and you guys are breaking my balls right now

My favorite part is that the burger in the picture is an obvious copy paste job, but the actual burger exists.

There's some 4D american laziness going on there. kek.

desu he sounds more and more like a regular guy.

When did we get to the point that we criticize this dumb shit? I eat when I get depressed. Thankfully I am not depressed currently.

I'm glad we don't elect saints.

I’ve been vegan for so long I miss cheeseburgers but I don’t remember much of what they tasted like

Fuck off

>without your shirt off

>Mecca of western food
>Mecca
>That flag

Frig off Bobandy.

you ain't foolin' anyone with that burger nursery strapped to your chest, nahmsayin mahfugga?

Not desu. Not criticizing. I really like cheeseburgers, and would eat them in bed.

fuck off Randy

If you're ever in Taylorville, IL check out Bill's Toasty Shop. One of the last truly independent greasy 50s food joints left.

Cheeseburgers thread... interesting

Alright fine but trailer upkeep is expensive and is not like any of you FUCKS WOULD UNDERSTAND