It is finally here, a literal magic weight loss pill. Gymfags and genetic skinnyfags be mad af

It is finally here, a literal magic weight loss pill. Gymfags and genetic skinnyfags be mad af.

>GALVESTON, Texas – Given the ever-increasing obesity epidemic, researchers from The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston have discovered a promising developing drug that has been shown to selectively shrink excess fat by increasing fat cell metabolism. The drug significantly reduces body weight and blood cholesterol levels without lowering food intake in obese mice, according to a recent study published in Biochemical Pharmacology.

utmb.edu/newsroom/article11716.aspx

Will it also give you gross man feet you can paint with a shiny nail polish?

Do you have girly feet?

Cheeseburger diet here I come

Umm...
Yes
:(

Nice penis though?

It isn't very manly either.
Plus I keep it in chastity most of the time. That doesn't lend itself to masculinity...

Desoxyn has existed for almost a century. Why reinvent the wheel?

And it probably also makes you leak greasy shit from your asshole like all other super weight loss ideas.

Is there a problem with that? what usually comes out of your asshole, roses?

When I take a shit, yes. But these things make it happen all the time, you dumb kangaroo fucker

That is literally not true. I'd like to see your little asshole for proof.

>>lgbt

>literal magic

>in mice

Call me after a human clinical trial.

You understand that if it can be done in mice it can be done in humans? its why they test on mice, dumb fucking anglo scum.

Right, which is why there are so many people with spinal injuries walking again. What a stupid faggot you are.

I work down the road from UTMB. I take a bus to work (park and ride) that is used by a lot of UTMB employees. Based on that sample, in my experience, most UTMB employees are nips. Cute nips.....so take from that what you will.

There are plenty but the slow progress? that is down to Christian Americans blocking progress because can't play muh god

>take a bus
>at any time
>park and ride or not

How does it feel to be poor? could you parents even afford to circumcise you as a baby?

Nigga you poor

It's because the clinical tests on these new drugs takes like 10 years. So many regulations prevent them from just releasing the drug, they have to go through years of stringent testing.

And we'll continue to. There is no cause where abortion of fertilized embryos is a worthy sacrifice

Fag.. kill your gay self

What's it like living in this fantasy world of your's?

What's it like using the memeflag of choice for faggots and redditors?

What like DNP? lmao