Why aren't millennials moving out of their parents' homes?

Why aren't millennials moving out of their parents' homes?

Parents failed to be parents

You always post this lesbian, who are they?

I don't know faggot? Why am I not living with my parents then?

her name is soe
she does promotional shit for blizzard

maybe because we have no money to sustain ourselves?

Good goy, apply for a house loan

Because the youth have no incentive (and little ability) to do so.

Because non-generational housing is only 100 years old and it's time for it to end.
t. true traditionalist

Because I'd rather have money for consumption and investment than pay rent in New York City. Also I am a narcissist so I don't get along with other people.

So i can bank the vast majority of my pay check and use that money to buy property.
Living pay check to pay check just to be independent is fucking retarded.

She looks like someone who would report me to Human Resources and try to get me fired.

A house costs like 6 gorillon dollars.

because we bought another house under my name with first time home buyers, and will rent it to other wage cucks and make bank while i sit around doing book keeping for the buisiness right out of my room that i never leave.

>Why aren't millennials moving out of their parents' homes?
because making a severely economically and emotionally damaging action that will set you decades back in achieving your life goals, make your life much much harder and tear you family apart so you could feel better about yourself doesnt make sense

Now this is redpilled.

Multigenerational houseold is where its at. How do you expect kids to value tradition if the oldest living generation isn’t around?

Because its so fucking expensive.
like holy shit.
Fix the fucking housing market, make these new tiny livable houses that are smaller and don't cost more then $50,000 and build them in more lower income areas that people can pay with the shittiest tier of jobs so they at least feel more secure in case they don't have job security and maybe you'll start having educated millennial people move out and diversify into new communities. Its really that fucking simple.

Make communities that are similar to those senior 55+ housing communities that only allows people ages 20-35 allowed to live in them that has those low prices.

Wages are too low to afford a mortgage or rent. Wages are too low because illegal immigrants work for less and keep them stagnant. Millennials think it's mean to enforce laws to keep illegals away. The government isn't focusing on the problem of the people that hire illegal immigrants. They'll never be able to afford a mortgage or rent.

didnt expect people on pol to have a brain about this, especially not from worlds most degenerate country
its usually full of liberal bitches from the city reflecting their insecurities to people who dont have dysfunctional families

it's pretty cold out

I know you guys love her but she looks like shit and she looks like she has manic depression and possibly a personality disorder. Sad !

desu she could look decent if she wanted and dint ruin herself with crappy tatoos and haircuts

so is she from usa or switzerland?

>Kick your kids out of the house when they turn 18.
>Put your parents into a nursing home when they turn 70, to get raped and robbed by niggers and spics.
>Sit there and wonder why your families and your whole societies have turned into shit.

it's winter

>Low income housing
Guess who lives in that.

Porgs

i'm going to find you, i'm going to go to wherever the fuck you are in germcuckistan and i'm going kill you
just to stop you from posting this same fucking shit day in and day fucking out you kikenigger

She looks mind fucked

Parents can't remove autism.

Traditional families didn't throw their kids out at 18 and kids didn't move 1000+ miles away upon reaching adulthood.

she is mind fucked, she's a diddled out jewlluminati cumdumpster, that's why this fucking kike in germany keeps posting her bent ass

In my town the tiniest fucking flat is about £1000 rent per month
It's a fucking joke and the country doesn't want whites to be self sufficient but give all the migrant cunts free housing

50% pure sadness
50% win

Idk what to think desu

I was lucky enough to make money to own my condo and be with my girlfriend, but can’t see how that would work out with my parents are around.. idk man

True

People nowadays want to remain infants forever

Every apartment where I live has nigger subhumans nearby meaning EVENTUALLY I will be a victim of nog crime.

I'm working on moving, just not sure of the destination
I really hate to leave my land tho, I might have staid for that crimson qt

I'm a neet and apartments are hard to get.
Also this My parents are useless losers, and so am I.

Perhaps an architectural movement is the next step. Bring back the roman villa or domus.

They can prevent

What if your parents abuse you emotionanly and physically and take all your money of you will they sit around all day? I had to get a shitty job at 17 and moved out after three months. Yes, I couldn't afford any electricity or gas and had to walk around with a blanket in the house all the time. Yes, no internet. Could only afford food and council tax (water). Ys, the rent was the cheapest in the city, but my God it was infinitely better than my parents shit hole. Doing well for myself now and just graduated with a degree in Mathematics from a good university and now doing a masters with a specialization in AI.

Bad parenting is the norm in Scotland hence why so many young people get their own home early when compared to other countries.

I moved out at 23 when I got first 90k/y job out of college.

This.

No excuse, I have autism.

I'd suck her toes through those tights

Ew, is that pic recent? She's not looking too good these days

free shit yo, also much cheaper. my parents also like having their family around

There's someone 62 who depends on his parents because of autism. He was from a time parents parented well.

>being this new
NIGGER's AND SPIC's NEED TO FREELOAD

Because parents let them stay and make home better than being not home. Thank god my parents made home a living nightmare. Haven’t been back in 22 years. Now I pass on their wisdom to my kids.

Well yeah I was just joking. Not everybody with autism is as verbally intelligent as I am and capable of holding a high profile job, finding a wife, etc.

I visited Europe a half dozen times in the nineties and early two thousands and thought it was so weird that so many grown men and women were still living with their parents. Fast forward twenty years and the same thing is now happening in the U.S.. The pussification of our Republic continues unabated.

>The pussification of our Republic continues unabated.
You guys lived like that too for hundreds of years until the boomers fucked everything's shit up

Someone can live at home with their parents yet still be able to fight. Yet you'd call him a pussy. If a guy lives at home takes steroids and goes to the gym all the time and gets into fights he's tougher than the man who lives on his own at his own apartment who works an office job.

>job market sucks
This doesn't fit the narrative that people with problems deserve them. Pull yourself up by your own bootstraps. Levitate yourself with your own suspenders. Defy gravity by pulling upward on your socks.

if you got a 60k + job at 23 chances are you don't have autism

He might if he's a techie in a STEM job.

It's the parents fault.

If you're a grown man and depend on your parents for shelter, you're still a child no matter how well you can roll around on the ground with other dudes.

Fine call it high functioning spectrum disorder.

Point is I've got something seriously wrong with me.

It's pretty common with software developers though.

Some of us believe that you have to be at least slightly autistic to make it in the business.

>The patriarchy, bad for plebs.
Seriously though, if it sucks you should move out. The familial structure must benefit all members. The power of a family well organized can easily succeed where the individual cannot.

Those are called the projects, and you don't want to live there unless you're ready to get robbed, raped, and or probably killed.

Then by that standard most men with Aspergers aren't adults, even the ones born in the Baby Boom generation.

she ages worse than milk, like literally 1 year ago she was hot and this pic just reeks of old and used

>it's funny how she gets older and I just stay as ugly as I always was
Complain more about the cars you can't afford and the things you wont ever have.

The problem is they are because (((someone))) convinced they need to show they are independent
There is no reason to move out before you are married

Good on you man. I also heard that Scotland is a massive feminst, SJW shit hole. So I wish you all the best. I only want to go to Ireland and Wales now. I have no desire to go the England after seeing how its just rolled over and dies for its muslim and feminist overlords.

Because I can't find a non-shit job

I haven’t lived at home since I was 17

Can someone pinpoint what’s so weird about this girl? I get the overly large/exposed eyelids thing

This attitude will assure your failire. Forever.

OYYY VEYYYYYYY
WHY WON'T MILLENNIALS MOVE OR AND PAY MUH PROPERTY TAX!??
IT'S LIKE THE SIX MILLION SHOAHS ALL OVER AGAIN

since i cannot find a non-shit job... here is the real question: with what fucking money?

Is she going fucking grey? Does getting triggered on social media enough to induce this much stress in Millennials?

So it's like a katy perry or tay tay type thing where you ruin their lives then spam their image all over the fucking interweb ? Your post kinda goggled my gargles

>Why aren't millennials moving out of their parents' homes?
Because the two generations before millennials destroyed the value of a college degree, and outsourced most middle class (with room for upward mobility) manufacturing jobs.

What if your parents are overly controlling even into your adulthood? Butt heads with you over anything? Are unclean? Drunks? Terrible with money? Abusive (physically, verbally, metally, emotionally, or by neglect)? What if the house is too small for both your parents, you, your potential wife, all your potential children, your siblings, their potential wife/husands, their children? How will you even have sex comfortably with your woman with your mother in the kitchen and dad in the next room?
I cannot raise a family with a mildly abusive father and neurotic mother, both of which want to control every decision I make, in a 10X13ft bedroom.

I want to raise children with Soe so bad.
I think about it alot. Do you think she'd be a good mom? I just imagine drinking tea and reading a book while our children are playing with toys or also reading and she's cuddling with me on the couch while a fire is going and we just look in each other's eyes and it just feels like we accomplished something sublime, just sitting there with our children in a cabin in the mountains near a stream.

They're pathetic shitbags what whine about the high cost of everything but won't hesitate to waste their money on video games, expensive alcohol, and donating to useless gofundme campaigns. Their money management skills are non-existent.

>27
>make $130k/year
>sex 3 times a week with gf
>still live with parents
>tfw

It's hard to do. Most bunk up with other millennials. The dollar bill doesn't do much anymore.

> you can stay with us for as long as you want love

The worst advice my parents gave me and just about anyone

I'm presently taking advantage of my neetbux and other privileges that allow me to live at home to go to school and work my ass off until I can leave with some security. I feel really fucking lucky not to have been kicked out at 18 like most people I know and I'm not letting it go to waste

How do you bang your gf with your parents in the house and keep it from being awkward?

Only americans feel the need to leave their parents home. Why the fuck would you leave when you have a home to live in with your family? just help pay for the water, gas and electricity, no need to move out

Housing bubble is reaching new heights, coupled with peoples desires to have money to spend on themselves as a priority.

She's so fucking ugly

you americans have serious issues

its every fathers duty to tell their daughters to never cut their hair short

thats gay

She looks like someone whose phone I would rub all over by cock and balls when I was working late and the office was empty.

Umm be an adult? People have sex, how many times did you hear them boning back in the day?

I blame the ignorant boomers for the can-do-nothing-for-themselves-millennials. Remember, both groups got a trophy just for existing so they spend too much time in the mirror to move out. But to be fair, the majority of all those, "neck beard losers" are "independent" females.

boomer parents can't parent

Fpbp... checked

Too expensive. Still saving.
>Tfw finally got ass. degree last fall
>New job hunt has already begun
Fingers crossed lads. Companies that I spoke with pay for higher level uni.

You need to take a step back and look at each society as a whole to answer this question.

Cause I've got monsters to kill.

Because why would they?
They need parents that are willing to toss them out if they don't get their shit together. But that doesn't happen.

If you can live at home as a good for nothing NEET and play videogames all day you will. That is, unless you learned at an early age to have aspirations and understand the feeling of accomplishment. When you aren't motivated, leaving the nest is scary and putting undue stress on your life.

I wish I could better motivate a few of my friends that have succumbed to the NEET lifestyle. It's honestly very fucking sad. I think my best bet is to get them to start considering what's going to happen to them when their parents fucking die.

because i have to save for 3 years at least to afford a large enough down payment to offset the fact that I have no jewish loans and therefore no credit
if you let your kid stay with you a few more years and they know what they're doing they'll hit the ground running

>jhonnie you are of 17 year old, get out of house yuo must become inependant
>but mom i have no money
>jhonnie my son is tradition

found the guy she turned down for a date