So who benefits, Sup Forums?

So who benefits, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4926564/Illegal-immigration-costs-taxpayers-135BILLION-year.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Me. I benefit.

Fucking everyone? GTFO

THe rest of America.

Why don't we just enslave them? They're criminals and slavery is legal as punishment for a crime, as stated by the 13th amendment.

Keep the men and women separate, work them for 10 years or so and then send them back.

America benefits

The group that most immediately benefits is blacks. Hispanics compete with them for lower paying jobs, driving those wages even lower as well as simply taking them. Hispanics also consume a large proportion of welfare spending and resources, which leaves less for your black family.

While 'everyone' benefits who remains in the US. The people who will immediately and most benefit are black people.

all of society.

Other hispanic youth, mostly. Look at hispanic wages. They make significantly less that blacks even though they are smarter and way less criminal. Basically illegal immigration primarily fucks over hispanic American citizens.

America.
Dreamers = Nightmares

Americans. How is this even a question?

American tax payers.

America

Me too

A M E R I C A
M
E
R
I
C
A

i support dreamers 100%

I do, you motherfucking beaner.

Mestizo Mexicans are literally the reason why the word hispanic gets demonized.

Cubans, Spaniards, Puerto Ricans, etc HATE mexicans for a reason

Fuck you you fucking Finn.

America.

deport them, burn them, bury them in a shallow grave, just get rid of them.

Every single potential employee or student that they would have competed against. Also taxpayers who don't have to pay for her diabetes meds.

I don't want them to comeback here

true am half puerto rican however if they work and dont commit crimes im 1000 % okay with them if they are legal but if the are illegal they should pay a tax and be like type 1

Donald Trumpf raped me #metoo

>i support dreamers 100%

They are called dreamers because they must be dreaming if they think they are going to stay.

THE HAVE TO GO BACK

Terrible english.
No honey, the phrase is "Who will give me my benefits." please try to learn the language.

And the answer is, you'll have to pay for it yourself.

America benefits, by having it returned to ther that tiny piece of sovereignty that was chipped off and STOLEN at the moment illegals entered the country illegally.

>So who benefits, Sup Forums?
Murrica.

America it seems.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4926564/Illegal-immigration-costs-taxpayers-135BILLION-year.html
It's not the 90's anymore when the US debt is up to nearly 21 trillion
But she looks sad so i guess it's worth it. How dare you ask such questions.

The environment.

Less people = less pollution, less forests being cut down to make neighborhoods, etc.

The working class will see increased wages and hiring, as well as an opportunity to unionize.

Patriotism. Our culture.

Everyone who doesn't use these people for cheap labor they should be doing themselves or paying fair wages for

America

Me

> mfw I'm head over heels into a daca chica

What do I do, boys?

>So who benefits, Sup Forums?
US Tax payers

>>So who benefits, Sup Forums?
>US Tax payers

This.