Why is there a double standard with sex toys?

Female sex toy users are seen as "liberated" but male sex toy users are shamed.

Why is that and how can we change that?

Other urls found in this thread:

infernalmonkey.com/2017/12/01/kyo-torso/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who cares faggot. Female sex toy users are whores.

Women are male sex toys.

>Why is there a double standard with sex toys?
Women are hypocrites.

>How can we change that?
Stop caring what women think.

What I'm a guy and use a female sex toy?

How is this women's fault? The shame mostly comes from other men.

Brutal shaming of women is how you solve it.

SPBP

I literally just bought a tenga onacup, cockring and lube for it. Are you watching me op?

Back to Sup Forums mother fucker....

>Why is that
Because even if they don't always admit it clearly, people know how things work. Sex is a competition among males. That's how nature intended it. That some would bypass the competition aspect altogether can make other people feel superior to them and resent them. Like when you work your ass off and someone else seems content to be on welfare.

Because women are cunty and lack any self awareness

>sex toy use is the welfare state of sex

interesting argument, LEAF

If you are serious, kys
if you are trolling, top kek

Seriously OP, when a girl buys a vibrator, its seen as a bit of naughty fun. BUT when a guy orders a 240 Volt FuckMaster Pro 5000 blowup latex doll with 6 speed pulsating vagina, elasticized anus with non-drip semen collection tray, together with optional built in realistic orgasm scream surround sound system, hes called a pervert?

Why not the new supreme in regards to horrible life choices infernalmonkey.com/2017/12/01/kyo-torso/

I was gonna recommend Tomax until I saw that you were a yuropoor serf, instead pay the omachajew tax and get a real hole: julia+, meiki zxy, or an Aika.

>pic
fucking kek
What was that anime with a woman that had bike handles?

Americans.

I chuckled. 8/10

Use female sex toys
problem solved

Here it is. I'm a 28 year old man who has never kissed a woman. I've only been with hookers, and I refuse to kiss them. I own a pocket pussy. It isnt as good as the real thing, but it does the job. I know I'm not going to find 'the one'. I'm poor and ugly and broken. Sometimes I just want to hold a woman. Feel another person. I am overcome by the need to be hugged or held. So every year I buy two or three hookers.

That's why it's a stigma. Because people like me use them.

the mutt gets it
/thread

Have you tried cleaning your room?

>Seriously OP, when a girl buys a vibrator, its seen as a bit of naughty fun. BUT when a guy orders a 240 Volt FuckMaster Pro 5000 blowup latex doll with 6 speed pulsating vagina, elasticized anus with non-drip semen collection tray, together with optional built in realistic orgasm scream surround sound system, hes called a pervert?
kek

Because pussy must always remain on the pedestal.

My place is pretty clean. I clean it thinking about having guests over or some company. Nobody's been over in months though.

This. Just clean your rooms guys and remember to bee yourself.

Just get tinder

It doesn't matter if you're attractive

I have a Fleshlight and a Tenga Flip Hole Black, most of the time I'd rather just use my hand cause it's too much fucking work

>he can't get pussy
lmao!

This. Bought a fleshlight and liked it but not worth it when I am just trying to rub one out.

This^

Found it.

>Not getting the trubod integrated doll warming system
being this poor

Women
>Dream Rabbit 10 Function Silicone G-Spot Rabbit Vibrator
Men
>Fleshlight male masturbator
it's the other way around and this meme needs to die

>pro tip: if you crave human touch
if you ever fly, opt out of the scanner and some one is forced to pat you down. Not in a sexual way just nicely patting in a caring way to make sure you arent dangerous.

look how shitty that looks. everybody's drunk and retarded. stab a fish or use a turkey baster
>muh khazar malkers

Because men are women's meal ticket. If men are using sex toys, it means women arent getting men's money. They can't have that, so they throw fits. Men do not need women, we can just crank one out and keep on truckin'. Men don't need women at all, really, its women who need men. Think about it, women are the ones who require relationships, they need men for everything, security, financial support, etc etc. Women throwing fits about men using pocket pussies or going full MGTOW only proves that they are inferior

I literally understood none of the words you just tried to use. Go outside more

>outside
uhhh thats where the jews are though...

>Why is there a double standard with sex toys?

What the fuck are you talking about?
What double standard?
I look at the tv and media and female sex toys are considered as much of a joke and a punchline as male sex toys.

Even if you can find one example of a person or piece of media that treats female sex toys with reverence and male sex toys with disgust (which I doubt you would have an easy time finding anything), what is it indicative of? When the vast majority of people are either super pro enthusiastic about sex or super pro enthusiastic about chastity with hardly anyone fitting into this hyppocritical strawman you created.

Why do people make thread after thread about inconsequential bullshit?

I'll get a sugar star some day. Just not right now.

Because if a man is using sex toys, it’s because he can’t get laid. If a woman uses sex toys, it’s because she’s choosing not to get laid.

When women do it, it’s a choice. When men do it, it’s because they’re failures.

110%

>thread after thread about inconsequential bullshit
hey this should be Sup Forums's slogan!

I don't know, but I find it really weird that the same people who complain about the objectification of women think it's perfectly fine and healthy for women to keep around a replica of the male sex organ that they use to pleasure themselves.

>women
>should be held by the same standards as men.

Equality is obtained through measuring to unequal things unequally.

It is not possible. This is completely natural: men have to struggle to have sex, which is why sex toys for men are considered pathetic - and they are pathetic.

Its much more fun picking up chicks (competition) then masturbating alone (its like playing the tutorial).

this is the same toy as mine

Since it's easier for a woman to get sex than a man, wouldn't a woman using a sex toy be equal to someone from the upper class abusing the welfare system?

What's pathetic is putting women on a pedestal and pretending they deserve to be competed over

Because it's okay to be feminist but not okay to be anti-man

They only come out when they know there is no backlash

It's some weird ass shit to promote men fucking plastic dolls, but if a woman wants to use a dildo that's her business. You already knew this, but who came up with it?

>state legalises sex toys
>women fuck sex toys knowing daddy state allows it
>women fuck the state
>state makes them their bitch
Versus
>men build sex toys
>men produce less children
>in the future, tax pool and production pool will be smaller
>women's benefits and social services shrink
>women's husband (the state) weakens
>women go feral to protect their (((family)))

SPBP

Ha! Me too. It's a free airport massage!

joking right? why not try anything out huh?
grabbing those tits are heaven when they are lubed up
>nothing can beat those nice tits

>Its much more fun picking up chicks (competition)
Not when you're low SMV it's not. It's poorly balanced. inb4 git gud.
>then masturbating alone (its like playing the tutorial).
I think of it more as creative mode.

In soviet Russia bike ride you

kill all the women

get nervous and start twitching when using
>alcohol usually tenses things up

I agree with what a lot of other anons have said. It's the idea that those guys who buy sex toys can't get laid usually. I don't particularly believe that myself, but then again I'd probably buy a sex toy and I get nothing.

did you ever told them, that you crave body contact and that's why you did it?

Pic related is all you need

all of it degenerate
KYS already

>women use sex toys
>absolutely destroy their vaginas, fucking themselves with unnaturally large objects
>need to fuck bigger and bigger dildos to get satisfaction
>constantly complain about the size of male genitalia as they have a fucking road cone buried all the way up their cunts
>nothing but roast beef
>men who dont want some blown out roastie gash buys a nice n tight pocket pussy
>women go ballistic
>"HOW DARE YOU CHOOSE A SEX TOY OVER OUR LOOSE SHOT OUT CUNTS? YOU NEED TO ACCEPT US HOW WE ARE!!!"
>we have to accept them, but not the other way around
pic related, its men's faces everywhere

ban all the vibrators, MVGA.

women are the default authority on sex

This made me sad

the fuck does that mean

Truth!

Well what the fuck. You can't get my woman - it's that simple. The competition is completely natural.

So what? A lot of things are completely natural but we mostly don't do them anymore in the civilized world.

I don't give a shit about any woman, "yours" or otherwise. Protip, if you're the one putting in all the effort, she owns you.

I don’t think you’re remotely familiar with the shape of sex toys women actually buy and use.

back2reddit fgt

>feels better imo
>it almost feels too pleasurable

I just fuck my girl and nut in her belly button like it’s a pool for sperm.

Human boi BTFO! *neigh*

Did you reply to the right person?

I'm actually looking to buy one of these. Not to actually fuck, but to put in my car and casually with a straight face offer people a cup holder for their drinks and wait for the look of shock and disgust as I point at it.

No but I've thought about it. I mean if I could talk to people, would I be getting felt up by some random black guy for some human contact?

Have a cigar hanging out the butthole and a lighter note the pussy.

Women don’t want dildos, they want to fuck space ships.

Onaholes (nipponese plastic pussys that are folded 1000 times thus are superior to baka fleshlights) are an esoteric subject: I mention some popular onas and laughed at his shitty purchase options as he is not an american; if you are ever interested in upgradeing your wank from ol' lefty personal favorite is lilith uterus in hard with insomnia lotion. Something europe cannot experience without paying twice the price for and constant stock shortages. They can't even get Dolphin! In the right hardness.

because women are vile creatures of double standard that are jealous of everything

>bitch all day about how women are literally retarded compared to men
>then bitch about how they are held to different standards

nice thread.

have you tried lowering your standards and perhaps go for 3&4&5 vs fantasizing about getting 8&9?

Because if men are satisfied with sex toys, who’s going to buy shit for women?

By gassing all female sex toy users

>caring about women at all

Depends, what's a five actually look like? Anything less, no.

Fuck it's an alien penis. All of Earth's lifeforms BTFO.

Average women still reject a lot of men user, I've seen it first hand

most leaf post ever

owwww non drip..

I’ll be honest, I don’t know how this one works. But it’s on the bestseller’s list, and if your kid finds it you can probably lie and tell them it’s an ocarina.

It's up to you to purchase a fleshlight and pose with it on social media every day.

i would agree that is what it is seen as.