It's this easy. How many people need to die before you put peoples wellbeing over your hobby?

It's this easy. How many people need to die before you put peoples wellbeing over your hobby?
thoughtsandprayersthegame.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lGYFRzf2Xww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

all of them

5 billion, ±63,000,000.

Did you even play my game?

all of them

if you want to stop the shootings, dont let niggers buy guns.

This.
Fuck off

>hey goy, play my interactive strawman
your game is garbage. guns aren't a hobby, theyre a right to self defense. Minorities who use them to murder shouldnt be in our country

Trying to disarm America would cause more death than next 100 years of random shootings

Why are gun owners always so aggressive?
youtu.be/lGYFRzf2Xww

>game

Like to see you make a better one.

Idiot.

We need a campaign mode, whilst I can get enough thoughts and prayers, god isn't intervening as he said he would and your game doesn't accurately depict the amount of shootings and gun related suicides that occur each year.

56%/10

ALL OF THEM.

Achmed, don't try to comprehend US laws, and I won't try to comprehend why England imported you.

Don't hate me because I am white, hate me because I am beautiful......and I own firearms. Lots of them.

ALL OF THEM

Taking away guns is what drove us to leave in the first place. I thought you brits would have learned that by now.

It’s too hard to save lives. Needs to be easier. Make a “stop white people silence” option.

No.

So I should disarm myself so all the angry black people will kill me?

It’s hard for me to comprehend that you can live in a place that doesn’t allow guns.

>implying I don't care more about my people being protected from authoritarianism

You can't stop your government from bringing in the 3rd world, because you are unarmed. You can't even defend yourself. You're also cucked on firearm statistics...

>He has all those guns.
>He STILL hasn't stopped his government from importing the third world and granting amnesty to human sewage.

>Assault Weapon
What characterizes an "Assault Weapon"?

Yeah, but I have an adblocker installed.

BAN ASSAULT BOMBS!

fuck you it's not a hobby it's protecting and possibly providing for (hunting) my family

Would you like me to post my anecdotal stories too so we can have a fun, little, tea party?

they don't exist.

It's black and scary and has a shoulder thing that goes up

Rifle chambered in an intermediate cartridge with a full auto fire selector. So something that 99% gun owners cannot or will not ever own.

one that could be used for an assault

I would be more than happy to sell my guns back to the federal government, so long as I can address some concerns I have. Luckily, the feds have taught me how to handle those concerns well.

I require the full name, previously used names, undercover aliases, social security numbers, date of birth, current and former addresses, current employer and paystubs to verify the identity of any so-called government agent attempting to buy my weapons. If I can verify they aren't disqualifiable (did you work for the FBI and refuse to indict Hillary? If you're in the ATF were you a part of Ruby Ridge or Waco or Fast and Furious? Has your government department/agency ever "lost" taxpayer funds?), you may then submit a blood sample, stool sample and fingerprints (to be done at my own facility at a cost of $275/sample), and fill out several forms of paperwork that reference other forms that need to be completed that do not exist. This must be submitted before they submit the audits on their books.

The agency in question will be required to show their entire books to verify the money came from taxpayers and hasn't been misused in any way. This must be submitted prior to their fingerprints and stool samples.

If they pass all of this, I will sell them the guns, completely disassembled, for $550/part, and $75/round. There is a one-time annual "Transfer of Ownership" fee for this privilege, payable only on January 1st for the whole year (or they have to wait again), of $175,465.23.

Stool samples and auditing must be performed in the same year as the Transfer of Ownership fee. Auditing and collecting samples are not done on New Years Day. Anybody who fails the checks and audits will be executed for attempted terrorism and treason.