/m/echa Chart

Thoughts, Sup Forums?

What about Tauburn and Casshern?

>Universe tier: Bender
>Standard tier: Aigis
hmmm

Where is Gunbuster?

what's the point of comparing things with completely different narrative purposes

>Megaman.exe is stronger than Megaman X
Since he's a software he can hack into his enemies system, but can he really be considered a mech when he's just an AI?

Also, I don't know which ones are in there as a joke/meme.

Boss is at the top so it's fine. Every thing else is irrelevant.

Is there an x axis measurment?

>Unit 01 over Gurren Lagann

That's actually an intresting match up

>a fucking Sentient

>My life as a teenage robot
>Star Teir

Did I miss something?

Bender's processor is the universe.

Planet.

she pushed the sun like it was nothing

Gurren laggan? Gunvarrel?

I cant read the names very well

>struggles to break an asteroid
>pushes the sun

Seems legit

What about Megas XLR?
And regular Mazinkaiser? The one in the chart is SKL

Zearth kills literally everyone on the planet. Why isn't it Planet tier?

Nirvash would rape the iron giant.

It is partially in planet tier though. It probably isn't higher because it can only wipe out all life with laser spam; it can't actually destroy a planet like the Death Star.

Yeah I guess that makes sense. Takes him like all day to do it as well.

Why does Amazo look like Black Adam?

LED Mirage?

>boss borot
kek

Why isn't anything in omnipotent?

How come an average Imperial Star Destroyer is higher up than Arc Gurren Lagann?

>Clockwork Phantom
Haven't heard of that one. What's it from?
>Boss Borot
Perfect.

>Includes X, .EXE and Proto Man, but not Zero
I don't understand.
>No Samurai Pizza Cats
For shame.

mecha ruins everything

Not enough love for FMP.

man im lookin at this chart, wondering the same thing because why the fuck is this chart so poorly laid out but its just a fucking tier chart 1 axis

Where's the AAA

No.

Things are spread out because it's not complete yet. If you want to make suggestions, reply to the OP in the /m/ thread.

Here's the post:

>Yamato more powerful than SDF-1 Macross
They are practically the same thing.
>Megaman X more powerful than the Death Star
>and Gunbuster
>and an Ultraman
>and Jehuty and Anubis
Between that, .EXE's even higher placement, and the fact that Protoman is even on this list, I think someone's got a major bias towards the Megaman series.
>VF-22
That's not even the most advanced VF in the series. It just happened to be used to drop the setting's most powerful bomb.

Your chart sucks.

>.EXE's even higher placement
Says the braindead idiot who doesn't know what Hub Mode is.

>That's not even the most advanced VF in the series. It just happened to be used to drop the setting's most powerful bomb.
These charts measure destructive capacity, retard.

Where's muh strike freedom?

Demonbane

Wait, there's a more powerful mecha in Demonbane than EG Demonbane? I thought the whole point was that it was the be-all-end-all next to Azathoth?

I don't fucking know, I just googled it

Boss Borot is not high enough

EG Demonbane literally defeats Clockwork Phantom with Athleta Aeternum. Look closer, Clockwork Phantom is like a pixel lower.

The Anti-Spiral should always be classed at least the tiniest bit above Super Tengen Toppa in these charts, with no known upper bound.

Anti-Spiral (and his mechs) were always -able to be- more powerful than anything anyone threw at him. He purposefully always fought at his opponents level to show that even in a fair fight, his opponents would lose, and no matter what level they rose to, they would be matched.

It took the entire Gurren dan the power of a big bang (which they absorbed from an Anti-Spiral attack) to transform into the Super Tengen Toppa. Anti-Spiral then created an equivalently strong form instantly through raw will.

Fair enough.

>Look closer, Clockwork Phantom is like a pixel lower.
So it is. I just assumed it was higher because of the trend of ascension going left to right on that particular sequence. I suppose it's my own fault for not paying closer attention, but the chart could do with a bit of tidying all the same.

and yet he still lost

Boss Borot?

Boss Borot.

Boss Borot!

Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann should be on top.

Does mecha musume count?

Considering both versions of rock man are on the chart I would hope so.

I bet gurren lagann is stronger than eva01, even if is smaller

Where do I even start with Demonbane? Should I just read the manga?

Gets destroyed by Mazinger Zero and Cybuster.

>still posting the inferior version of Wing Zero
even /m/ knows that the TV Wing Zero shits on the shitty fake EW Wing Zero.
this chart reeks of reddit

Wait, how does not including the more overpowered version of Wing Zero make this chart reddit? Should it just scrap all the mecha below nigh-omnipotent and only have overpowered shit to cater to your autism?

Does it have a manga? I thought it was a character from Visual Novels

Giant Naked Rei isn't a mecha. It's an organic being that has Eva Unit 01 as part of its core. So, if you want to call it Unit 01 Ascended, that'd be fine.

Unit 01 with an S2 Engine would be Country Tier. Unit 01 on it's regular power supply, would be Standard Tier.

>powerchart
>not autism
>not ussing the strongest version of that character or mech on the chart

Powercharts are autistic, but retards like you are even more autistic.

>damage controlling this hard
aw

>Turn A that low

Why don't people understand how Nirvash works?
>power charts

Turn A is exactly where it belongs. It's limited to destroying technology, and wouldn't be able to do shit to a star.

The only place Turn A belongs is the bottom of a trash can.

So Turn A is that low because it could only take a planet at most and couldn't handle destroying anything bigger? Makes sense, I was thinking it was about what could beat what in a fight.

>hating based mustache

>Shekelanthropus higher than Raiden
>Higher than REX
Kojima is a hack and MGS lore is three kinds of retarded with the interquels

iirc Extended Universe Star Destroyers have some pretty fucking OP feats.

Megas should be planet tier. But coop never uses the "destroy the world" buttom.

Why the hell is flauros in special tier? His dainsleif can't be that much stronger than the normal one. He should just be in mid-high standard.

universe tier
>Bender
Yeah my negro this chart A+ for trying

Because IBOfags have no knowledge of mecha anime outside of IBO itself or whatever shitty "hypebeast" mecha anime is currently being shilled (i.e. Aldnoah Zero).