Why do Sup Forums likes to shitpost in other boards soo much?

Why do Sup Forums likes to shitpost in other boards soo much?
What have we done for you?

You made this shit thread and welcome more

>you can only use one board
What?

I only post on /m/ these days and mostly just to upload vinyl rips - I want to get my collection done before I move btw

its not pol as a while, its just people saying slightly pol things as a means of baiting.
Anyone can say that all niggers are subhuman or that X race from a fantasy world or videogame need to be exterminated

Not what I said.

I only post where there is a thread with people being overtly liberal and stuff like haha Sup Forums is like SJWs!!! I drop a couple of lines, possibly "niggers aren't people" or "crime statistics blah blah" and leave the thread happy that some retard is probably gonna get pissed and defend niggers, wasting his energy for naught for I am gone!
Basically I fart loudly and press all the elevator buttons before leaving.

I've been very tempted to post on other boards because I notice other people posting blatantly political DNC propaganda on other boards.

There is just so much Sup Forums it cannot be contained

Sup Forums has a decent percentage of people who have been here 10+ years, the people who get offended on the other boards are the ones who have been here less time and haven't shown themselves out the door yet like millions have in the past

what I'm say is, it's not Sup Forums posting on other boards, it's Sup Forums posting on other boards, the complainers are literally from reddit

I don't go outside of /po/

I only shitpost on /x/ if I think the poster needs brought down to earth from their astral planes or what have you, but I suppose politics affects all aspects of life, therefore it's not surprising other Sup Forumsacks will say their tuppenceworth elsewhere. There's no mad conspiracy hereto "raid" other boards so don't feel hard done by. Sup Forums isn't about safe spaces, FFS

Sup Forums comes to every Sup Forums and shitposts.

this

Sup Forums basically live here, fuck off OP

>why does a single website have a common userbase amongst its boards
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE INTELLIGENCE OF THE AVERAGE VISITOR TO THIS EGYPTIAN POKEMON CARD TRADING FORUM

we don't. have you ever considerred that the regulars on other boards might just be developing political views due to an increasingly political world?

Trying to find the pic of the man standing with left and right leg over the world.

Nothing. If someone on another board says something like "yeah, but black people are targeted unfairly by US police", then someone is probably going to call them out on it.

Most of the "hurr go back to Sup Forums posts" are along these lines:

>Someone posts a leftard opinion
>Someone from Sup Forums contests the claim
>Some other liberal faggot gets mad and tells that person to go back to Sup Forums

This happens all the fucking time. You just don't see your own views as political or ideological. You see them as default.

Sup Forums itself has honestly been utterly infested with e-celeb shit and it's kind of disgusting

>BR BR???? GHEAUEHAUEHAUEHAE GIB MONI PLS I REPORT U

kek, found it

>reddit

Nobody cares about them and their feefees

>Sup Forums boogeyman
Jesus shut the fuck up already.I don’t post Sup Forums shit in other boards unless everyone happens to be talking about it.

Sup Forums needs to stop attacking other boards.

why do you provoke me then?

Sup Forums cant decide if its for or against anime on an anime forum.

I think thats answer enough.

cause it makes me feel like the boogeyman, is that ok? weeaboo faggot

Ergo Proxy is shit.

Sometimes conversations in other boards brush up subjects Sup Forums is interested in, and I tell people my opinions, and they tell me to fuck off back to Sup Forums. 99 % of the time nobody would even know I browse Sup Forums as well, since the subjects simply are not politically incorrect. You don't realize it, but half of the user base of all other boards is also a part of the user base of Sup Forums. Bring up uncomfortable subjects, and you think you're being assaulted in some nefarious plot of of Sup Forums.

>Implying there aren't people on boards other than Sup Forums that SHITPOST on their own.
For reference, look at Sup Forums.

Yeah, they also get ban happy like a bunch of plebbiters.
DIS IS Sup Forums RELATD REPAWTD
>continues to post liberal politics
Hypocrites

people you think are from Sup Forums really aren't, they are just normal people telling the truth because they can.

I like /ic/ Sup Forums /3/ since their relevant to my interests, whats wrong with a little cross Sup Forumslination. Arguments on the internet are entertaining for everyone.

Earth is not that small. It's the size of Venus, larger than Mars and Mercury, and far larger than Pallas, Vesta, Ceres, Pluto and Makemake etc. Far larger than all moons, 2.5 times larger than the largest moon. Earth is big but not fat.