youtube.com/watch?v=zDfltpO1620
youtube.com/watch?v=5vG5i-tkHEE
youtube.com/watch?v=5wvTs-1jUFE
strawpoll.me/12716041
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Magic never dies.

Slut

What's going on here?

Man, i kept thinking that it had only 9 episodes left. I should go to sleep.

Oh no what do i do after LWA ends

Learn magic

Strong KLK OP2 vibe going on in this scene, Akko and Diana are framed similarly to Ryuko and Satsuki.

Wait 20 years for Die Witch academia

my.mixtape.moe/fscckh.webm

Would you let this cute comrade seize your means of production?
production; read as: "Dick" "Cock" or "Penis"

If i didn't like the first episode, will i like the rest of it?

I raelly liked the first LWA ova when it came out, i thought the second one was mediocre though, and revealing in the first episode how these girls actually met and "became friends" was way more disappointing than seeing their already established relationship in the OVA

The Proletariat shall rise!

I`ll let her ride my means of reproduction all night long, if you know what I mean.

Is it just my imagination or are the threads moving faster?

>Akko goes talk to the fairies to stop the strike
>is instantly convinced to join them
Kek.

Play the VN

Textless OP and ED courtesy of Based Toho

>OP1: youtube.com/watch?v=JRmgL564x8E
>ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=zDfltpO1620

>OP2: youtube.com/watch?v=5vG5i-tkHEE
>ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=5wvTs-1jUFE

>Talks to Croix
>Instantly abandons Ursula for her

ntr

comfy

You know this will get a 2nd season eventually.

Sure it will-

Anyone else feel bad for Hannah?

She's extremely unpopular compared to Barbara. Last thread 9/10 people polled said they'd murder her to save Barbara.

Look at her lanky figure. Flat as a board, both on the front and the back. Zero redeeming features. Meanwhile we just found out that Barbara has been blessed with a larger than average bum. What sort of cruel god would do this?

Is there any hope for Hannah? Does she have even ONE fan that likes her better than Barbara?

Good god I want to eat Barbara's ass.

I missed it, what was the thread's reaction to the scene of Hannah and Barbara showering together?

You cant choose Barbara without Hannah, they come together.

When will the doujins about the faries raping the school arrive? chariot heart eyes when?

>They're lovers
>They're good friends
>I want to fuck Barbara

Woosh

meant for

God I hope this isn't gonna be a "Tech is Evil" aesop or whatever.
Croix is obviously gonna be a dark motherfucker but her solutions to the energy strike problems were genuinely sound and sensical.

>they are cute girls so it isn't gay

>11 Episodes left faggots, enjoy it while you can ;_;
I'm legitimately bummed that the show will be over in 11 episodes, and unlike western shows, it won't likely get a second season, or if it does, it may be years before it happens.

LWA is sooooo effin' good. And there are so many background characters I'd love to see get explored.

It's almost 3 more months. Stop being a crybaby.

Constantine will show her the real use and defeat her multiple-robot-handedly

>B team doing useful things
Nah

>Gaining Cavendish affection requires absurd amounts of grind and secret stuff you need to translate a japanese wiki to even know about.
>I'm actually ok with this.

What are Dianas stats?

Akko becoming 'Shining Chariot the Second' vs Diana becoming 'Dark Chariot' when?

INT - 16
CHA - 18
WIS - 11

>Destructive Power
A
>Speed
A
>Range
C
>Durability
D
>Precision
A
>Developmental Potential
B

Nah, Akko's gonna end up Darth Vadering to Croix's Palpatine and Diana'll have to Luke-Up to Ursula's Obi Wan.

>They didnt let Diana help
>Everything goes to shit

>capitalist pig managed to infiltrate the revolution
>again
This is why we can't have nice things. Fuck Croix.

So then Akko's stats is

>Destructive Power
F
>Speed
F
>Range
F
>Durability
A
>Precision
F
>Developmental Potential
A+

FOR THE LOVE OF LUNA NOVA, BARBARA, PLEASE SIT ON MY FACE

Comfy.

>(((trickle down magic)))
>help

So how long before Diana becomes the Char?

>"Kurwa!?"

t. Butthurt commie
Shouldn't you be in a My Little Venezuela thread?

AKKO ITS TIME to give me the Rod

SL125
vitality 40
attunement 30
endurance 50
strength 12
dexterity 27
resistance 12
intelligence 50
faith 12

>Trigger
>2nd seasons

Maximum comfy

Someone needs to throw some money at them

Well, at least 1 more OVA is still possible

>young

Bourgeoisie pig

i want chariot to be my mommy and feed me tendies ._.

She's not even 30, so yeah, young.

strawpoll.me/12716041

>Akko actually made Diana fuck off
Not bad, although it would really be in their best interest to talk instead.

Wasting her talent and majority of her youth being a street performer while not getting paid to perform AT ALL. What a fucking retarded witch

Now she's force to work in a dead end job as a teacher to pay her dues

Only if it happens to be a smash hit on Netflix, which I doubt.

Diana'a too much of a stuck up bourgeoisie cunt.

Where do you want it?

do not fall for levelling int meme
max out vit

Give them time, the friendship will come soon enough.

Diana is just mad Akko has the Rod but is wasting it. This will escalate soon. Diana is gonna spill the beans Ursula won't be able to soon.

I think it fits Diana

>Barbara's face when she sees all these people talking about her butt

KEKY CHARIOT

>Diana: "We're getting you what you wanted. Please stop striking now."
>Akko: *AUTISTIC SCREECHING*

DELETE THIS

STOP

I want her ass to bully my dick.

Things that never happened.

A-atleast Diana still likes Ursula r-right?

Akko and Diana were literally destined to meet each other. How can hetfags compete?

No, I get the feeling it's going to be more about her methods than the concept itself.

Her system sounds like it works, but it's ultimately a stop-gap at best and actively damaging at worst. Magic is disappearing from the world because it's being used, the 'waste magic' that her machines absorb is no longer being reabsorbed into the earth to cycle through again. This will speed up the rate at which magic is vanishing from the world.

It's not that technology or progress are evil, rather that reckless progress made without consideration for the damage you might cause in the process is dangerous.

It was even foreshadowed in the episode. Akko was worrying about never being able to use magic again, but decided that it was more important to make sure others weren't suffering purely for the sake of her own ambition. In other words, she decided that it was important to ensure that things were being done the right way before moving forward to make sure no one got hurt.

Croix is the opposite, she doesn't care if people get hurt because she has her ambition and believes her way is absolutely the right way. She doesn't want anyone to get hurt but she also doesn't care enough to take the time to ensure that her ambition and methods aren't causing undue damage.

Sebon is soap in Welsh.

Simple scene, but great execution. Looks like our predictions of Croix being the Diana to Ursula's Akko were spot on.

SHE WILL BE PART OF CROIX HAREM BY THE NEXT EPISODE.

SCREENCAP THIS.

Dunno, where do your priorities lie? The animation's not nearly as flashy as the first OVA (obviously), but the vastly increased runtime allows the TV series to flesh out the characters and the world a lot more.

Thing is, the OVAs and the TV series are only linked by the setting, they don't belong in the same continuity. The TV series is a canon of its own, and the OVAs don't really fit into it without some story retconning. It's why the series begins where it does; it starts over.

The character designs are the same between all incarnations, but the personalities are a bit different. Diana's behaviour in the TV series differs greatly from the OVAs, and her role is a bit different too. Akko is still the same old bumbling fool, but she's more considerate of her friends in the TV series than she was in the OVAs.

The TV series was pretty stagnant for most of its first half. Character development was annoyingly slow to happen and there were several very filler-ish episodes. In these episodes the show spends a lot of time establishing the concept of magic and its use in its world as well as the academy itself and its surroundings, but it does so at the cost of overall plot and pacing. The focus is clearly shifting now in the latter half of the series, but note that the first half will feel sluggish, even if you're a fan of world building.

This wouldn't have happened if they didn't send Ursula away. She would have told Akko everything and her team-up with Diana would have come sooner. Now we get some episodes of Ursula doubting herself, Akko being ignorant and Diana getting progressively madder.

She's mad that Akko is escalating a conflict that was pretty much all but resolved. And for no other reason than that she's an imbecilic, over-emotional pleb.

>Diana: "we are providing a momentary relief that is not gonna solve anything, just some placebo"

Impressions
>mf during most of the episode
New OP has better music, but the visuals seem cheaper somehow.
New ED doesn't hold a candle to the old one, sorry.
Actually said "nooo" when the fire fairy was about to be extinguished. Also I can't believe my bullies are this cute.
Croix magic is giving me a bit more "traditional magical girl anime" vibes...which I don't really like. But then that's part of the point, I suppose.
Diana getting btfo was grandiose.
Akko "getting" the rod a bit more was good.
Heartwarming campfire scene, good running gag with the spit-take.
I got a bit too excited when the fairies started chasing witches. Now that's some perfect doujin material.
Over all, a strong start to the second half!

Remove rich little White witches. They need minotaurs and orcs to put them in their place.

Diana is working a long term solution and Akko would also be if they didn't send Ursula away.

Croix being part of the Akko harem is more likely.

>Heartwarming campfire scene, good running gag with the spit-take.

I love that Sucy was prepared after the soup incident.

How smelly are those witch butts and armpits?