Yfw little witch academia is a giant alegory for the digital animation dilemma animu is in

>yfw little witch academia is a giant alegory for the digital animation dilemma animu is in

trigger wtf why so deep

MIND=BLOWN

I would rather say is a allegory for how trigger is uncertain about working on a kickstarter/ patreon bases to better spread the magic to mugglers

checked

What dilemma?

I want to FUCK Akko!

Sasuga Sucy!

>digital drawing produces anime faster
>digital magic produces magic more convenient and faster

>croix machines sucking the emotions out of the fairies
>digital anime feels emotionless (remember that video of miyazaki seeing the digitaldemo? Insult to life)
>croix = digital anime

>shiny chariot = golden age of handdrawn anime
>shiny chariot became ursula because magic wasnt efficient enough anymore.. i guess
>handdrawn anime became less and less common because digital is most cost efficient and faster

>sucking emotions out of fairies

what the fuck are you on about? you need to watch that episode again you dumbass,she wasn't sucking anything, she made an emotionless fairy robot but that's way different sucking emotion out of fairies

More like traditional animation vs 3DCG. The fairy is inbetweener, roomba-like thingy is automatic inbetween tools they've been developing.

I like how you faggots take the "insult to life" comment more out of context each day.
He was talking about the specific models he was shown that time, not digital animation or even 3DCG in general. Just an specific case of bad CGI (wasn't it produced automatically too?)

Are you retarded, rewatch the episode.

>Akkofags are as retarded as she is.

She made them frenzied with her own magic so she could then be the hero, that's not sucking up emotions

So, the fairy staff are Korean slave animators?

Ursula: Yoshinori Kanada
Croix: Ichiro Itano
Finnelan: Hayao Miyazaki
Amanda: Masami Obari
Constanze: Yutaka Nakamura
Jasminka: Shinya Ohira
Diana: Mitsuo Iso
Sucy: Hiroyuki Imaishi
Lotte: Sushio
Akko: Bahi JD

They were frenzied because one of the fairy got hurt really bad and the robot fairy told everyone that it was the witches. She then used the Roombas to subdue their rage.

Most of them don't make sense.

Bravo

So where the fuck is the plot even going at this point? Will they focus on Croix or Akko? Or both?