Fast food is absolute degeneracy

Remind that if you eat at any of these places you are doing a disservice to your race and to your country. You are destroying small businesses, destroying the health of you and your fellow countrymen, and giving the (((beefy cheesy Merchant)) yet another outlet to implement his control of the west.

stop eating at chains.
only eat at local spots. local chains are ok too, as long as they're only in your state or general area. but if you ever give your money to pic related you are a true degenerate.

Fuck you Wendy's 4 for $4 is where it's at.

All of these were once small bussinesses. Should we stop eating in small chains when they become big?

Wendy's will always be #1 in shitposting on Twitter

Yes

Support local chains

Why do you even bother eating out if you're eating absolute shit?

While you're right that every one of these chains started as small businesses, they all started on the philosophy of fast food, and as soon as they started growing, sacrificed quality for quantity aka $$$$.

The sheer concept itself is mind-boggling degenerate that i'm shocked anyone who doesn't consider themselves white trash eats there. The appeal is to people who are so busy and care so little about themselves that they have to eat near shit?

KFC, Carls Jr. and Chick-fil-a are good to me

Fuck off fascist if you don't like the free market then FUCK OFF.

Only fat lazy fuckboys blame fast food for thier problems.

This shit is a gaint signal that your a loser.

>south
>no whataburger

Fake and gay

ChickaFila is a white christian family owned business. The owner previously disavowed homos. Fuck off OP

I love the free market.

I'm just saying that if you eat at these restaurants you are a disgusting tasteless redneck.

I don't eat at any of those.. never even stepped do it in about half of them.. however, if you choose to eat that shit, I don't hold it against you. I just enjoy cooking good food at home

I used to eat from these places almost daily until I got diabetes.

Now my wife's son has to help me around the house.

*stepped foot in

This. And your information is fucked OP, Chick Fil A is always fucking crowded here in the land of cotton

Fuck off turd. I'll eat wherever I want and IDGAF what you think.

Reminder that In N Out burger, Yuengling beer, and Chick Fil a are family owned, Christian companies, the latter 2 who actively fuck with SJWs

I agree OP. Forget fast food and go eat a real meal at Olive Garden and have unlimited bread sticks.

McDonalds, Subway, and Taco Bell are the main ones to stay away from.

>Yuengling beer

Side question: how the hell did they come up with that name? It sounds like something I'd buy at a corner store in Guangzhou or Chengdu.

It's like that Chinese psychologist, Jüng

It's the family's name. The founder was a German immigrant.

We don't have Jack in the Box or Sonic here in the Midwest. We have Hardy's which is swell.

Fuck you and your Anti-Taco Bell propaganda. Taco Bell is bae

No Tim Hortons what is this

The day of the rake came for Tim Hortons in america way back in early 00s

Jack in the Box two tacos w/ ranch, a jumbo jack w/ cheese, Or spicy crispy chicken sandwich or sourdough Jack, w/ a side of curly seasoned fries.

Those are the dankest meal items. All you faggots can kill yourselves in comparison.

>Chick-fil-a

Hold on, are you telling me that you like your buns and meet sweet?