1 amendment to the US Constitution

If you could add one amendment to the U.S. Constitution what would it be?

> legalize weed

Don't need to add any, just take away women's suffrage.

>If you could add one amendment to the U.S. Constitution what would it be?
A single term for all federal positions including scotus justices.

I don't want any amendments.
I want it to be followed.

No niggers.

I'd definitely make one to build a great electrisweraserselirj asdfjio[p aioserj fioawjeiogftjqwioprjgt[pioawerjgf aioperjgp aoeirjasdefklpjv aklosdejgfaweioprfjaswilo;efjio;p awejftrpaiowejgpioasderjg iopawe rjgi9[pajwergi9poaj eri9o[pgj awer[p ghji a]'[erhji0 a=]er0h\aqer-ki ghy9q345ui ty=90ui3458=90yjuq

Penetration of a 14 year old boy's anus does not violate the NAP provided the boy was purchased from an accredited child sex slave trader

no cheeto presidents

Amendment that repeals all amendments made after the first 10.

>DRUMPF ETERNALLY BTFO YEAH SUCK IT CONSERVATIVES 76 GENDERS WOOO!
That's what is going on in your mind right now.

repeal the 19th amendment

lol, get help dude

Repeal the 19th

\thread

Only white male land owners can vote.

Just think of it. How great the country could be

Restrict the expansion of Federal Government

fpbp

you have to add one in order to repeal one

so it would have to be a new amendment stating that the 19th amendment is repealed

I would say it should be all amendments 11-27 repealed personally

Abolish the federal government.

Add protestant to the list and *boom* you have a prosperous society governed virtuous morality

>protestant
I've got my eyes on you.

I 2nd this motion

>Abolish the federal government.
autism spectrum pipe dream.

You're goddamn right.

Any adult that gets welfare/sec. 8 housing must first get mandatory vasectomy or tubes tied, and all people on public assistance must live on work farm growing their own food minimum 40 hour work week.

amen my protestant brother

Why keep the structures in place? Abolish it all., and make sure you add a clause for universal castle doctrine so we can shoot all of the rioting fuckers when they get uppity.

> white land-owning men of good standing
Done

Good think I read, you saved me some typing. I would add to that a strictly european centric immigration policy.

Anyone that makes below $35,000 per year gross must be crucified.

Legalize prostitution.

Beat me to it

Nothing.

I can not as an individual do that.

This is democracy. It's all good, you b locked Obama's appointee in time.

What if we just used the amendments we already have?

Like the 9th and 10th especially.

Lol, get help dude

>Durrr i make 30 threads a day on Sup Forums
>durr they're all shit and worthless just like me
>durrr please give me attention Sup Forums
didn't you say you just graduated highschool last year faggot? why don't you get a life

dissolve the union

End the federal government and bank at once

it doesnt require a constitutional amendment. banning and unbanning alcohol required that process. marijuana ban was done with the stroke of a pen and in direct violation of 10th amendment

>amendment
We already have too many. We need to roll some back before we add more. Lets roll back the 19th and the 14th. After they are removed, we can talk about new ones.

Something along the lines of:
"Any Representative or Senator who introduces a bill that is found to be unconstitutional shall be tried by a jury of his peers in a reasonably expedited fashion and if found guilty have only one appeal, to be carried out in an equally expedited fashion. If still found to be guilty, the Representative or Senator will be hanged until he is dead within one month of his conviction.

This guy gets it. Constitutional castle doctrine for life and property, with constitutional carry and stand your ground nationally.

Now, all you need to do is cut welfare/medicaid/section overnight and the problems will sort themselves out in the ensuing chimpout bloodbath.

Amen my protestant brother

> print greenbacks

the constitution authorizes our central govt the authority to coin a uniform currency but not to print fiat paper. if the govt were to audit and disband the federal reserve then we would need an amendment to give congress the power to issue paper currency backed by full faith of the usa govt. that's how adolf made germany great again.

Limit of 2 terms for Congress. Doesn’t matter if consecutive or split. 2 terms.

10 year limit on SCOTUS judges.

Repeal all amendments after the 12th.

Women who take pictures like this are degenerate

legalize polygamy

For her to sit on my face.

Hey fag, if you seriously believe that, you need to re-assess some things.

Underrated post.

Oh I would personally establish myself as God on earth, and all that fun stuff. Why? Was there something else to do?

I'd pass an amendment that takes away the citizenship of a child born to illegal parents on American soil.

Sick of watching Mexicans crawl over the border when they're 8 months preg.

Of all the amendments you could have you want WEED? Damn dude weeds

Protestant? AAAHHHAHAHAHAAHA!!!

COPTIC CATHOLICISM FOREVER!

Death to all protestant sin-shits!

Abolish any kind of social welfare.

There was never an ammendment to make weed illeigal.

Even prohibition required an ammendment.

This 100%

>half military killed on the spot

Jews aren't allowed in the nation.

I know your trolling, but I just started a small business so I won't be making decent money for years and yet I give value to my community through partnerships, employment and fair goods. Plus 35k is starting salary for most rural skilled workers.

Criminalize wealth hoarding.

Make notes backed by metal the only legal national currency, with a clause that explicitly commands the people to overthrow the government should that or any other amendment be infringed.

>DUDE WEED LMAO
My amendment? The United States is only for whites. Everyone else needs to leave. The descendants of slaves will be compensated and supported on their trip to Africa (it’s only fair). Indians (feather) can stay too, for the same reason.

The rest can pound sand. If there are any really, really good pajeets or Changs, they can reapply for citizenship once they’ve left and maybe get in on their own merits.

>Muh weed
Nobody has said congressional term limits yet

Why are white women the most beautiful in the world but the most degenerate :(

Go suck some more jewish cock faggot.

It's illegal for a government employee to cost taxpayers more than a presidential salary due to civil lawsuit settlement.

Well that seems to be a waste. It isn't possible for a cheeto to develop sentience and run for POTUS.

Limit all federal judges, SCOTUS is the least of our problems right now. Some random Hawaii judge shouldn’t be able to dictate immigration policy for the entire country

I’d rather remove a couple.

What the he'll does the damn constitution have to do with weed. Leave that to the states. Repeal the 14th and limit suffrage to tax payers. Prohibit laws from being written and passed outside of Congress. Limit the powers of the executive.

>you can horde a fiat currency

Only DNA tested White men can be citizens, own land, vote, own guns, serve in the military. All non-whites will be genocided and jews will be hung upside down and tortured for as long as possible(until they die), all assets of the kikes will be seized and used for a new polite, White society.

this is what like 10+ years of virginal rage does to you lmao

All votes go to the counties, and the election is determined by which canidate has the most counties, not vast amounts of niggers and women.

All "white" men are created equal. This nation exists for the protection and advancement for white peoples.

States can create as many counties as they want

I like this idea better.
>much creativity

No Jews.

Then counties should be reformed in this amendment as well, make it similar to the states, while new counties can be created, it has to have a certain amount of people and square miles.

ban jews

You wouldn't need an ammendment, stupid stoner.

y'all niggas is posting in a slide thread.

saged

but thats what it says user

Bar Jews or the descendants of Jews from holding any position in the finance or media industries. It would be extremely difficult for the country to have the will power to enforce it, but if we could keep it up for just a few generations, the people would not stand for the degeneracy of the modern world and those who are behind it.

This.

Add??? I'd outright repeal the 19th Amendment and make those that were given all the insane preferential treatment under it pay repatriations to white men...not that we need it since, unlike our women, we hang on tightly to what we've got! $$$$$

Open list proportional representation in the house.

you're given a golden ticket and you waste it on this?

mandate actual federal control over our currency

>mandate actual federal control over our currency

Not bad... An amendment to prevent another private central banking fiat currency, wealth extraction scheme..... I'd go in for that.

came here to post this

RAPEMEAT

too pixelated to read