CNN has mentioned Roy Cohn about 30 times today during most shows

They keep bringing up his role as Trump's 2nd father and his role going after the commies with McCarthy in the 50s.

What's their endgame here? What's the low down on Roy?

they hate good jews

There are no good jews.

Roy Cohn was /ourguy/

Trump is legit, Cohn was /our Jew/, McCarthy was right, and (((CNN))) is in the scopes and about to die.

Why hasn't this been news? Is that legit?

it is

>anti-pragmatist

Duhh

Here's what Lyndon LaRouche thinks of him:

>KISSINGER, THE POLITICS OF FAGGOTRY

>According to a variety of very authoritative sources, Henry A. Kissinger is not a Jew, but a faggot.

>I will not tolerate any denial of civil rights to a person who happens to be homosexual. Ordinarily, a homosexual is like an ordinary person suffering the affliction of nasty boils; one recognizes the distinction between the person and the affliction.

>The problem with Kissinger is not simply that he has a homosexual personality. The problem with Kissinger is like that of that flaming, fascistic faggot Roy M. Cohn, who is justly hated by most of the ordinary homosexuals of the United States, and a number of those from other nations. Similarly, Henry A. Kissinger is no ordinary, common, garden-variety of homosexual. His heathen sexual inclinations are merely an integral part of a larger evil.

>One does not need to catch Henry in flagrante in the Carlyle Hotel, or with a Roumanian waiter in Acapulco. Whatever he does in particular hotel-rooms, or after meetings with Roy M. Cohn at certain New York City restaurants, or by arrangement of certain California acquaintances, need not be reported here. Kissinger may wash (one hopes) and dress, before leaving a hotel-room. He does not, and cannot change his personality.

>To a trained eye, the evening television news-broadcasts over the past ten years have provided all the evidence needed to recognize what Kissinger is. I recognize him in the same way, and with the same accuracy I can tell by looking, the difference between a cat and a dog. Psychologically, Henry is a distinct species. He is of the species some psychopathologists prefer to describe as an extreme anal variety of sadomasochistic personality, of the same pathological type as organized crime's Roy M. Cohn.

>Put Kissinger and Cohn under similar circumstances of stress, and each will behave on all crucial points of psychopathology like the other.

>Take the case of Roy M. Cohn's physical assault on Barbara Dreyfuss, or Nancy Kissinger's, the "Newark Strangler's," homocidal behaviour more recently. Normal public figures do not strangle every person who says something they do not like. More lies have been told internationally about me, for example, than any living public figure of the past ten years; I have never had an impulse to strike a journalist for such reason, nor, I am more or less certain, does President Ronald Reagan, or any other psychologically normal or reasonably normal person in public life. We say of such public attacks, "It goes with the territory." We have more important issues with which to concern ourselves. Not so in the case of narcissistic, anal sado-masochists such as a Kissinger or Cohn.

>They are not psychologically normal. They are something very, very sick.

>Most citizens have noticed about Kissinger, that he explodes into irrational rages very easily. He exhibits a distinctly unmanly testiness. Sometimes, before a classroom at Harvard, or in attempting to play confidence-man with a foreign head of government or diplomat, Kissinger pretends to be "all charm." As long as he believes he is being admired, or admired for reasons of fear, Kissinger can be almost generous, more or less "seductive" in the way some confidence-men--of the sort who wear too much perfume, and too much jewelry--often are with prospective "suckers." Cross Kissinger, rip away his narcissistic, anal self-delusions, and his impulses turn instantly homocidal -- as Pakistan's Bhutto recalled vividly before he died by Kissinger's decree.

>Kissinger is the kind of homosexual personality who ordinarily makes a potential professional assassin, a gangland thug for hire. Next time you see him on the television tube, especially when he is registering indignation, think the words, "Bugsy Kissinger," and watch how well those words fit the image on the TV screen.

>Call Roy M. Cohn "a nasty little faggot" in public, and Cohn instantly finds himself seized by an uncontrollable grudge-urge to kill. He will nurse that grudge over years; he will be obsessed by it. He will return, again and again, to projects intended to destroy the person against whom he holds that grudge. It is not necessary to offend Cohn directly to stir up such a grudge-obsession; it is merely sufficient to be a person Cohn believes to stand in the way of some petty ambition of his at the moment. He doesn't mind being a faggot; he objects to being viewed as "unmanly," as a "nasty little" anything.

>There are, unfortunately, too many persons who suffer the same mental disease as Kissinger and Cohn. One pities them; no human being, however wretched, should have to continue suffering the condition in which a Kissinger and Cohn exist; the problem is that very foolish people, world-wide, have given power to such homocidal types.

>To understand the kind of faggot Henry Kissinger is, what Roy Cohn is, think back to the Emperor Nero and his court. Think of Studio 54, then of Nero's court, and then of Studio 54 again. Think of Roy Cohn's parties (faithfully reported in exaggerated, name-dropping detail, in the New York Daily News). Think of Nero, and then of Kissinger, and then of Nero, and then of Roy M. Cohn. That is the kind of faggot Henry Kissinger is.

>That kind of faggotry destroyed Rome. Will you permit it also to destroy the United States?

>--LYNDON H. LAROUCHE, JR.

(End)

oh my dis gon b gud

whats the big deal about it, for those autismanons out of the loop?

>whats the big deal about it, for those autismanons out of the loop?

It was leaked that a bunch of big well known journos were on their payroll during the election.

That's why they fucking shat themselves over the demand for records and stalled for months.

The republican will probably leak the names now.

No wonder the Fake News Awards are this monday.

Pepe!

Roy Cohn was literally a gay kid fucker that died of AIDs

>degenerate in a state of denial
>self hating jew
>gay
>died of AIDS and AIDS, along with cancer, is an old meme on the 4chinz
>hated the fuck out of communists
>accomplished his goals through crooked means, jewing the jews as it were
The fucker was literally Sup Forums incarnate. No wonder he was obsessed with frogs- kek acted through this man. I now believe in the old gods less ironically...

Operation Covfefe!

>based faggot
>based kike
>based pedo
let me just stop you right there user, neck yourself.

You clearly lack reading comprehension beyond a middle school level. He is exactly like all the mongrels on here LARPing as white nationalists, the self hating ethnic jews, the queers that hate gays on here. All of you are utterly drowning in the exact same self loathing as Roy Cohn. And that self hatred seems to fuel all of this chaos. I can't believe it took me a couple years to figure that out.

Sounds like you are projecting

I think it's a sign. They're setting the table for the spin they're going to have to do when the hammer drops.

(((cohn)))

trump & cohn concocted the frog meme campaign strategy 30yrs ago.

all this "trump never wanted to be president" is disinfo. this was a master plan

That might be the most redpilled thing I've ever read on fags