So how are you liking the best and cutest loli of the season?

So how are you liking the best and cutest loli of the season?

The Alices are cute potatos now this is a sexy loli.

I can't choose yet, but so far my favorite is Sagari.

Sana is cute as well, of course.

She's cute, too bad the show is garbage.

Her cuteness increases ten fold when she removes the dumb mini hat.

Is this anime from the guy who made Yuyushiki?

But she's a queen, she needs something on her head to show it.

I thought episode 2 was fantastic.

After Kanna every other loli just seems vapid and bland.

>loli

Kanna was blandness incarnate. She was sexy as fuck, sure, but don't act like she was a deep and interesting character.

Those are chuuni delusions, she's just a cute little girl.

Go fuck a fat dwarf, same thing.

>12 years old
>not a loli

Don't be stupid.

uh... that's not Tanya-chan, user...

Kanna was simply fapbait of the highest order, so much so that even normalfags became attached to her.

It's not about age. Her body is too mature to attract many lolicons.

It's spring now

hambaga

user, around one year ago when she first met her brother she was tall as her mother's waist line, and she really didn't grew up much more than this.

She's not completely flat but has really small budding breasts that only show volume when her body is facing down in situations like She's a loli both in age and body type.

we agree that ponytail > drills, right?

I meant this webm

>She's a loli both in age and body type.

It's fine if you think so, but 80% of lolicons would disagree about the body part. Nobody mentioned this show in loli threads either when people asked about the new seasons loli shows.

And that says a lot when no loli this season even comes close to Kanna.

She's borderline loli in my opinion, give her maybe a year and she's done for.
Already dead.

A cute.

She is a loli
Are you retarded?

No, I'm a lolicon, unlike you.

Can anyone post a cap of when she's sticking to a corner of the roof like a spider?

Oh man I fucking love her, 5 minutes and she is the best character by far.

This show has really surprised me with how good its turning out.

So far you are the only one I see disagreeing with this, I know lolicons have all kinds of preferences so the % of a niche genre doesn't mean much, like with toddlercons for example.

But I don't understand how can someone look at Sagiri and say she's too old or mature to be a loli, when she's tiny, flat and 12yo.

I hope nothing bad happens to her, it would be super easy for the bad guys to target her and the show feels like it has edgy undertones.

The anime makes her look quite a bit older than the image you posted. Let's just say she's at the upper end of loli and that's too 'old' for some lolicons and fine for others.

What the hell do you even mean with this? "You are not a true lolicon if you are attracted to a 12 years old" or some shit?

Control your autism, it feels like I'm talking to a normalfag for some reason, I wonder if this is a "two sides of the same coin" thing?

Pig doujins when?
That scene was begging for doujins.

So there is an adult voice of her, so I guess this is more of a flashback story

It probably ends with Zouroku being dead

Thanks user.

>and the show feels like it has edgy undertones.
I'm really enjoying it for now but I'm concerned they're going to go way overboard with the drama aspect of this show. Between episode 1 and 2 it's hard to tell what the tone is supposed to be.

Maybe I'm just seeing too much of Kirino in her due to the artstyle and that made me unable to see her as a loli.

Niggers here dont know what is a loli, they think if they have a bit of boobs she stops being one

>It probably ends with Zouroku being dead

Don't even joke about that, user.
Grumpy Jii-san is the best character in the show.

But this is too sad.

Every child will grow up fast in real life, but it's not an argument to ditch a perfectly cute and tiny 2d girl.

2d loli remain loli forever, so saying she's not a loli because she "will soon grow up" is a depressing argument.

New season started, she is still best girl

Her body has odd proportions, but I'd still say she just makes the loli cutoff.

Her mannerisms are what really sell it though, and every season needs at least one flustered loli.

I don't want Sana to suffer. Please tell me this show will be cute loli+grandpa SoL adventures and nothing bad happens to them.

There will be suffering.

If Sagiri isn't a loli then I'll never be a lolicon again.

Who am I kidding, Yupiel 2 is out