What would have happened with Mr Pierce, had he been alive today...

What would have happened with Mr Pierce, had he been alive today? Would he have advocated revolution against the US govt? I've listened to over 40 of his daily broadcasts and have been reading his archived articles. This man was the man to lead us into the Future, but was taken too soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=80c_1496591817
youtu.be/aRoFQ0LdMec
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Mr Pierce

That's Dr. Pierce. Get it right!

Fool who hated God
He would be just as irrelevant as his memory is in real politics

Dr pierce was a smart man but didn't have Christian faith like hitler had.

>Hairless cat
2/10

That's a good thing, because Hitler's "christian" faith was fruitless

I was just listening to him "What liberals don't understand", an excerpt
>everything is more cosmopolitan, everything is more jewish than ever before
>there has just never been another time when one could see so many racially mixed couples on the streets
>never a time when homosexuals and their lifestyle have been held up to such public admiration
>never such a time when there's 2 jews and a negro on the supreme court
>never another time when half HALF of the presidents cabinet consisted of jews and other minorities
>wonderful wonderful wonderful
>how could anyone be against such things except of course those awful heterosexual white males, those white racists

this man was something we will never see again

7 replies in 20 minutes
The absolute state of nu/pol/
This thread would be at 80+ replies 5 years ago

Quick run down?

The guy who wrote "the Turner diaries" and "Hunter" also founded national alliance

I don’t know what any of those things are. Go on please

Sup Forums is in power now. Pierce's work is about raging out and suicide bombing the government. The better way to do things is to take over and influence the government. Also, pic related, like 5% of jews are on our side and in the short term we should recognize that.

muh cucktianity

its not an upgrade

Turner diaries is a book he wrote about an Alternate future where blacks and jews control the government and whites are a minority to the point they create a white resistance against the government was famously used as a motive for the Oklahoma City bombings. Hunter is another book he wrote that I haven't read yet and the national alliance is a political group he created and fun fact were the developers behind the game "ethnic cleansing"

liveleak.com/view?i=80c_1496591817

>Would he have advocated revolution against the US govt

He literally gave us the blueprint for starting a Second American Civil War. Now it's up to us to make it a reality.

I could be wrong though it's been a while since I read the TD

Shut your gay ass up you christnigger.

No.
I knew Dr. Pierce in the 80s.
He always recommended being prepared to fight, and being prepared to lead afterwards. But never wanted to start it.
After the sedition trials and the problems Bob Matthews caused, Dr. Pierce and Rev. Butler were always very careful about the words they chose.
>Mfw you will never attend an Aryan World Congress like they used to have in Idaho

>Dr pierce was a smart man but didn't have Christian faith
Rabbi Jesus = Satan... It's all one big Jewish slave demoralizing rabbi scam.

>Mfw you will never attend an Aryan World Congress like they used to have in Idaho
I will never attend anything with you faggots after Spencer/Bannon/Dugin (((Alt-Right))) National Bolsheviks show how easy it was to buy 8ch and take over 4ch Sup Forums.

4/pol/ still sucks their cocks.

>Would he have advocated revolution against the US govt?

He always supported this, but was subtle about it because that can get you in big legal trouble and the time wasn't right. Preparing the way was his life's work. The national alliance was established to organize the future natural aristocracy who would run things post revolution/collapse.

Tell us some stories oldfag

>Pathetic

On topic though he was about creating an elite it would have been the same now as it was then
Though he'd have a podcast rather than those dank as fuck radio talks
I actually like the monologues better than tds style ramblings

bump

Bamp
youtu.be/aRoFQ0LdMec

I was in my early teens, so no really interesting ones.
It was fun to be there. All White, and happy to be around each other. It was the one time of the year where you could have WAR skinheads, Klan, White Nationalists, NA, AN, and the CJCC all together, and get along. Rev. Butler would have you removed from the property for "barracks language " around the women and children.
It was the best way to network before the internet.

>like 5% of jews are on our side and in the short term we should recognize that.
Get a load of this goy

These people today are hollow. Without content. Listen to the recordings of Bob Matthews. He had a fire in his heart.

How many of the people sitting among you were feds or informers? 5%, 20%, 50%?

bump

>tfw agree with virtually everything Pierce says except on the subjects of race and religion

What do I do lads?

sack up

tfw no kpop gook gf to creampie every night