Why do all the cute Trump supports still date men who are douchebags?

Why do all the cute Trump supports still date men who are douchebags?

pic not related?

trump is a left wing liberal and women who support him are whores

Cuz ur a disgusting pathetic beta male.

Because you're ugly and insecure. I'm not trolling you either. Stop caring so much and watching MGTOW vidoes.

rightwing women want alphas

just be alpha

even a scrawny little fucking guy can be an alpha male if he trains himself mentally and physically, faggot

good luck

If you can't answer this question by now you're either a shill, astoundingly low IQ, or woefully ignorant.

Here's a tip: douchebags = strong men in their mind.

Strong men create

who is the semen demon?

wouldnt you like to know

>cute Trump supports
lol

You should realise that being Chad is best way to get quality women

By 'douchebag', do you mean Alpha Slav?

MGTOW is probably the most retarded thing I've ever seen, it's literally genetic suicide. How is the white race supposed to keep existing if men don't want to have kids because they believe every women is a whore? Cultural marxism fucked up Western women but they are still savable

Do they?

they date men. not whiny little pussies like you OP.

Is this Swedie?

Just be more alpha like Destiny.

She's hideous. Get a real GF.

Yup

OP's crush probably chose American Chad over him and he's trying to justify his bitter anger

I know you’re probably just joking but obviously they just like alphas, there’s no such thing as nice guys. It’s just a beta coping skill

Prove it. You know the rules...

Nah I don't know the rules I'm new here. What are the rules?

tits or GTFO

They're not dating douchebags, they're just dating guys who are attractive and not autistic, like you.

If I told you I'm Sven would I be accepted into the clan? Just wondering. Because everyone seems love Sven.

lmao, gotta stand up for yourself Lucas.

So, arguing with SJWs.. The cure?

Oh and I've been called Hans also :) I love it.

You clearly haven't seen how Swedish posters are usually treated here

You mean, Abdul & Mohammad posting from Sweden :^)

'cause they were posers for 4x4-truck-having chads

The cure? Well they love to talk so just let them destroy themselves. And then you go in with the final blow.

I've seen it I was making a joke. And yes that person is a freak, I bet it is a Muhammed.

You said:
>Yeah but the afghans apparently have an ASTONISHING study discipline. :) "Much better than the Swedes". That's what I'm arguing against. A girl told me that. I don't have the same experience with the Afghans at all.

The main theme is:
"Don't hurt the muslims :(" and "SD is a shit party that should NEVER be allowed to rule the country".
So, clearly there is a problem.

definite swipe right

Is this University brainwashing or general public?

I certainly hope there's no proud viking writing such shit

At one point you gotta ask yourself what kind of happening could change their mind

And that rule of yours "Tits or GTFO" can easily backfire on you guys. I feel the urge to google disgusting tits and post a pic on here, but I'll spare you for now.

is that a trap?

She only dates congoids.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

:) Thank you.

Yeah that's me and I also shared some "swedish" videos.

Name twelve?

Right, so you're swimming in a pool of brainwashed people that think Muhomo'd is poor soul and need to let them out-breed you, but have no vision for the future right? So what to do??

Perfect for niggers, but if we talk about nordic people, I think we have spilled wayy too much white blood already senselessly killing each other
What is frightening is complete lack of white people in the area, is it that bad in major cities ?

The Jew knows no boundary, both literally and figuratively.

t. omega le realist

t. abbo

Why do women always have ribbons and shit wrapped around their neck now?

t. world map

>that amount of makeup, drawn on eyebrows, fake eyelids/hair color
I thought you guys were redpilled on the female jew

Signal that they're down for anal.

Some time ago one of anons left list of diseases common amongst jewish people, hope he took time to develop something and put end to this madness
blowjob champ belt

trump like kikes in IZRAEL, i like richard spenzer, death to centristsz & hoomo fagits, you make fun of dis you jew kike you antifag, you commie fagit don't call me alt right SJW, stfu srsly, i dox i hack i swat i cool

Either you're a spaz, ugly, poor, or not in a position of power. Or some combination of the above.

That will answer all your questions about women.

I sit back, laugh at it because it's getting kind f funny. And when they start to attack, I'll leave the country. But it makes me sad as well.

Someone needs to infiltrate the elite, I'm not the person for it but if someone from Sup Forums managed to do that we might be able to rescue this country.

its a sign of submission

You mean 'calcium salt derivative' for Tay Sachs? Just think, some Jew-hating gene scientist somewhere in the world had a light-bulb go off in his head.

Because women are attracted to CONFIDENCE, most douche bags are either confident or at the very least feign it well

just tell me

Because women are whatever they need to be to get attention.

>2018
>caring about women

What in the actual fuck is wrong with you guys?

My boyfriend is a fashy and we met on tinder so lol

>when they start to attack, I'll leave the country
I don't think that's the correct response. That is YOUR country. If anything, go up north where the browns will die of Vitamin D deficiency and regroup and arm yourselves. The most effective way to fight in war is not to fight at all, meaning you have to change it now!

Nope,he posted

Glycogen Storage Disease Type V
Hereditary Spastic Paraparesis 49
Homocystinuria due to MTHFR Deficiency
Inclusion Body Myopathy 2

And about hundred more genetic dieseases jewish bloodline is extremely vulnerable to, he hoped that somebody else will help him instead of wasting everybody's time on pointless shills.

It doesn't need to be elite, jews on the west inflitrated universities and it was enough to doom whole generation

>now?

fuck off kiddo

Holy fuck girls wearing that hat is such a erection deflater.

You sure got me

Nah there are white people, they are the typical Swede. They walk the street and they don't want to talk to anyone. I think that might be a good thing, if these people start invading their personal "bubble" people might start to hate them (the invaders). And the invaders take up a lot of attention, because, they are criminals. And they have their own little societies, where no swede wants to live lol.

Because douchebags inherited daddy's money.

Maybe you were in a thread designed to cover-up the original thread. The claimed-geneticist said that he had found a weakness to the Jewish disease 'Tay-Sachs' and there was a theoretical way to weaponize it. He had hinted at part of the formula was Calcium, I won't say more because this thread will mysteriously be pruned or deleted, but it was a really good thread.

Yeah I guess they do, I've learned a lot about slavery and the holocaust in school. Not that much about actual SWEDISH history.
But kids love the internet. And that frog might make them interested in this site :)

Why aren't Vikings going into the 'little societies' and doing their thing?

>I've learned a lot about slavery and the holocaust in school.
So, you learned about "guilt" of other countries. This is EXACTLY a perfect example of Jude infiltration in your education system.

Remove Juden

that could easily stop them, that'd be a step up to shitposting
It's kinda funny that Swedes leave towns and places heavily inhabited by immigrants but still there is no significant change in politics.
All hope in internet then, it's kinda funny because in our schools we get to know a lot of Swedish history ,mostly because we used to have common king, and Deluge. I guess it's a big impact on you, a lot of our people developed sense of patriotical duty because of how our ancestors lived.

Hahahahah because that would give their little societies sympathy. Let them destroy themselves and show the public that they are in fact destroying society. But the vikings probably want to go in there idk.

>MUH BLACKBELT BLOWJOBS HURRRRR

kys unoriginal faggot

The douchebags are the only ones with any testosterone left in their veins. It's probably just as hard for a traditional man to find a traditional woman than it is for a traditional woman to find a traditional man. Sure, a woman could get a dozen men with just the flick of her fingers, but all of them would be Tyrones, Achmeds and numales.

>Let them destroy themselves
They won't. They will always be controlled because they are getting free money right? That should be enough to keep them in check long enough for them to breed like rabbits, and eventually out-breed you until the Welfare state collapses from Debt, but Rothschild (Jude) will keep the loans going in order to maintain the invasion. Understand this.

The brownies should have it known that they are not welcome, i.e. current ones call home to hellhole country and say "it's violence in Sweden, do not come!"

white knight has appeared, an hero

Yeah it's really interesting. I talked to a finn on here about their grudge against Sweden. Apparently the finns that immigrated here were really discriminated, spit on etc. Did we learn about that? NO apparently it's not important if we discriminate against other white folks. But don't dare question a toxic religion.
Wtf you learn about Sweden? And we barely do, unless you focus on that subject later in you education.
And we had a pretty good history, maybe they want to minimize our pride.

I think you forgot the word "beta-orbiter" before "White Knight".

Wtf that image.
Yeah and how do we take away their money? They are swedes now!!!! Part of this dysfunctional family.

>discriminate against other white folks.
pic related, pic name related
>maybe they want to minimize our pride.
Yes, that is part of the Meta as well. Part of 'demoralization'. Have you heard of Soviet defector named 'Yuri Bezmenov'?

because you are spergy ugly fag

have you ever had an original thought?

>They are swedes now!!!!
No they are not.

Nation is built on group of people,common language, culture, and history.
They try to eliminate as much of those elements as they can to reduce any risk of you regaining your fatherland
Couldn't agree more

Have you? Serious question. I honestly wonder if anything I've ever said hasn't been said by someone else before.

Because wymanz

Because you are ugly. Sorry. Nature is cruel

Is that a giraffe?

>Have you heard of Soviet defector named 'Yuri Bezmenov'?
Yes, watched an interview with him a while ago. He's a sharp dude. The scariest part is "normalization".
How's it going over there in the states btw?

In what regard?

Don't be a pussy

Thoughts on Trump? Kinda like him but he's catering a bit much to Israel. Maybe he's just playing their game?

*unzips

Yeah it's really comfortable to swallow a cozy lie, than to face the truth.
I think most people want to believe "we're all the same let's live in harmony". I want to believe that, that's impossible though.