Black Pride Thread

Hello my fellow brothers and sisters of proud African descent.
I know there are more of you that browse this forum, and I know you're tired of reading pathetic slurs posted by basement neck beards.

So this thread is for us!
Feel free to discuss

>times white people were acting in a racist manner towards you (you were victimized)

>current political laws regarding race (does stuff like "hate crime" penalties make a difference? is the current crackdown on pot racist?

>any number of civil rights victories

1954. Brown versus Board of Education
1956. Montgomery Bus Boycott
1960. New Orleans school integration

...Ect.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SACEuMcAFes
youtube.com/watch?v=2jAPdm9OU5k&t=64s
youtube.com/watch?v=zsLPdnsLDtw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

give blacks their own nation on the moon
finally free from whitey
while trumpmerica ends earth

>Black pride
>Can only attack white daddy
Come on, man... You'll never be white. Just be yourselves and stop crying like a bitch.

This is now a Rhodesia/Apartheid South Africa Thread, everyone post Pictures of The two nations under white rule.

Malcolm X wanted segregation between blacks and whites. You should listen to him.

No one is proud to be a nigger. Why would you be proud to be objectively the worst race on earth. The one thing niggers are good at is they are slightly predisposed to be better athleticism but in modern society that barely matters

>there is no better than adversity

Baboon can’t even string together a short sentence

if you’re so proud of being AFRICAN why don’t you go to fucking Africa and build a civilization that rivals white civilization?

oh wait. you can’t. because you’re just niggers and shieeettt

>WAZUP my fellow Kangs

what have you gotten to lately?

youtube.com/watch?v=SACEuMcAFes

I'm proud of my heritage.
You can have the moon. That's a rock. That you dumbasses spent a lot of money to land on for no reason.
I am being myself.

I think you all misunderstood the point of this thread.

your heritage is slaves, cannibals, uncivilized tribe people. but you’re proud of your heritage while you live in the country built by your owners.

go. somewhere. else.

until then you’ve nothing to be “proud” of. you’re just living off the white man.

Good for you. I support all American men in thier pursuit of healthy self identity and truth. Even niggers.

And that's only true in America because they descend from the biggest niggers money could buy

We never went to the moon black user

And you are....proud to have a heritage of being a slaver?
....Thanks?
In that case we'll take it.

You people have nothing to be proud of, you’re stupid, violent and do nothing but destroy society. All you niggers should kill yourselves

Fucking hate negroids

are you fucking kidding me. this nigger wants a pride thread but his people in AMERICA can’t even stay out of jail, nurture a culture that isn’t obsessed with “street life”, and have healthy families.

kys.

Your senseless hate only sews the seeds of further animosity.

Shit, am I seriously the only brotha here?

Fuck off, nigger

You freed us from slavery, then made laws that said we could only get certain jobs, and buy certain homes. Of COURSE this made slums. What did you expect to come out of there? All upstanding citizens?

our european fathers conquered this land. you’d have nothing without the blood sweat and tears my people put into this nation. of course i’m proud of my heritage. i have reason to be and i carry it further with my own family and success.

you’re lucky for even being here, that your ancestors were sold by other niggers and brought over to a land that would allow you to even live with toilets. else you’d be shitting in the bush like the rest of your people and fighting cholera.

Thought the whites were supposed to be nicer over there...

Listen to Marcus Garvey.

youtube.com/watch?v=2jAPdm9OU5k&t=64s

That cat probably deserved it

Ya i smok alotta pot n sheit cuz de racizts n i dindu nuffin de wanna lock me up
I go to de ressranz n barz n de meen muggin me for spennin my hard ernt hustlin money frum slangin weed to de kidz al de
I ned my wyte bar bichez to n i ant gonna tip cuz u chargan to much

And then who will your new enemy be?
Latinos?

yet the asians, who were railroad slaves and couldn’t even speak english, after a few generations are doing so well compared to blacks?

Welcome to Sup Forums Nufag.

>Malcolm X

After a short time in Flint, Michigan, he moved to New York City's Harlem neighborhood in 1943, where he engaged in drug dealing, gambling, racketeering, robbery, and pimping.[19] According to recent biographies, Little also occasionally had sex with other men, usually for money.

Chichanos aren't anyone's friend.

The south got along with Mexico fairly well until illegal immigration. The CSA basically had an unoffical friendship with the Mexican Empire that would've been a full blown alliance if the French Empire didn't step in. Not that it matters to blacks. I've read plenty of black nationalists and Garvey is by far the smartest. Blacks will only truly be successful if they return to Africa and rule their own nations and build their own civilizations.

Can we claim Ancient Egypt and call them Africans?

Why retreat to Africa now!?
Look at the current white man! Pathetic!
Why go to Africa when we can take here!
Fear not white man, you will be treated fairly, you silly, toothless, bitter neckbeards.

Ive been to Africa boy. Among people who were never slaves and had massive advances from colonial rule. The technology they have today is the same they had when the white man left only it hasnt been kept and nothing new has been created. Clean and pristine countries where most had a shot at having a decent life are hellholes now the black man rules. It is in your nature to be destructive. No other race other than south american indians is as hostile to civilisation as you are. But at least they revel and accept their savagery and skulk away in their jungles fighting their petty wars with ancient weapons. You cling on to the white man to sustain you at the same time you bitterly complain how you are held down. You act with such vileness and savagery any sensible nation (such as Iran, china or Russia) would have exterminated you by now. But go ahead dismiss what Im saying as the ravings of an evil racist. After all, It is everybodies fault but your own isnt it?

Yes the 12% that's having major issues with drug addiction, black on black violence, low education, and single motherhood is going to conquer the United States. No wonder Garvey noted many American blacks deserve to be called a nigger. He warned you fools long ago and you didn't listen.

The hour grows short. Seek that hidden knowledge before it is too late. Unlock the secret teachings of Ascended Master Yakub Ali. The power of the Third Eye is within you.

Hurry. It is nearly too late. War comes.

>implying pride doesnt beget fall

youtube.com/watch?v=zsLPdnsLDtw