Why don't girls douche? If I was female I would douche every day

I don't understand how women can agree to participate in sexual activities when they haven't douched themselves in the last 12 hours.

The vagina is an internalised structure that produces bacteria that has the perfect environment to fester.

A penis is a lot easier to clean and I would always clean it before having sex. Girls just don't seem aware and/or care about smelling awful down there and emotionally scarring their partners.

Other urls found in this thread:

theconversation.com/your-vagina-cleans-itself-why-vagina-cleaning-fads-are-unnecessary-and-harmful-88150
islamreligion.com/articles/2149/viewall/personal-hygiene/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Virgin can’t into biology, imagine my surprise.

you’re a virgin idiot.

I got no clue what your talking about

t. never seen a vegana IRL

Dude you read my mind I've been saying this for years. Thank you for saying what needs to be said. The weirdest part is that women have titties which are beautiful and arousing but then they have this disgusting, smelly cave between there legs.

>wanting a clean vagina
I usually ask girls to wipe back to front just for me.

post by:
>t. faggot tranny
you will never be a real girl

Doesn't that shit just wash the nasty shit deeper inside their vagoos? At least that's what I've been told, now here is a good lesson for you virgin, pussy doesn't really stink, unless she has old cum loads still inside her.

Vaginas are more or less self-maintaining or do you think every animal douches as well?

it ruins the natural acidic PH which kills off beneficial bacteria and causes the vagina to smell worse and get infected.

a normally functioning vagina will smell clean and fine. the VULVA can sometimes attract a smell but that’s nothing a bit of water can’t fix, just like your balls can smell but a little water fixes that too.

It's counter productive. Douching messes up the PH and micro-flora, which keeps bad bacteria etc from taking over.

Confirmed nigger lover
Huge Negress ass, arms too short
Arm length to ass girth ratio prohibits proper hygiene
Wipes back to front inbetween squeegee that turd tunnel forward.
Most White girls ( not Walmart fatties) aren't lazy/ ignorant
Wipe properly
Poster likes licking that festering, sewer stench BBC cuckhole

This

Human sexual organs are not designed to be pretty or smell good, just work efficiently. And lets be honest, a little dankness isnt gonna stop anyone from getting laid

femanon here

guys don't seem to understand that vaginas are ecosystems

there is a fine balance to do with the ph and stuff that douching would upset, it's not natural at all

>vaginas are ecosystems

Glad I'm a virgin

tits or get the fuck out tranny larper

my mouth is watering.

Why the fuck do vaginas even look like that it's horrid? Fuck male circumcision there's no reason for it, all women should have that shit cut off at birth.

you’re clearly 1)a faggot 2)virgin 3)a faggot

Eve fucked Satan

>nigress
>arms too short

To be fair to nigresses, their arms are longer.

Washing their own pussy would require no stretch at all, whereas it mighy require a little effort for short armed-long torso'd caucasian and asian women.

>Girls just don't seem aware and/or care about smelling awful down there and emotionally scarring their partners.

Sounds like you're fucking trash. That being said I don't know shit about women's health but theconversation.com/your-vagina-cleans-itself-why-vagina-cleaning-fads-are-unnecessary-and-harmful-88150

Do you douche your booty hole?

Lysol was the original douche...only product that will bleach their cunts of nigger genes

Lysol....get the nig out

women piss on you when they cum and anti aids meds die from the bacteria in there and also their yeast causes all cancers except melanoma and why arent they cleaning the trichomoniasis zika and super gonorrhea out of themselves? if vaginas cleaned themselves there would be no syphillis. how are chunks of uterine lining and snot in any way anti bacterial? cleaning what? theyre acidic as fuck. there is no ph balance. does it need mucus softener? they also make a fuck tone of smeg

I am a virgin yes. I did meet a chick on omegle today who sent me a picture of her pussy. She stuck a deodorant bottle in it. I'm traumatized.

does she? also. when men douche they dont cry about it

Based Islam teaching women to wash that curdled piss and sweat that rots inside their vaginas and between the labial and clitoral folds, themselves bacterial breeding grounds.

islamreligion.com/articles/2149/viewall/personal-hygiene/

Your spit can fix my balls too

Yah butt , unironicly
It's the mathematical ratio of
Arm length to ass girth
Negresses have bigger glutes than (previously mentioned ) white girls
Therefore even though their arms are longer it doesn't compensate for the ass girth ratio
Pic ridiculously related

fag talking about vagians, hahahahahahaha the memes just write themselves don't they

It's pronounced verguba

Go back to Somalia.

Please tell me you don't think vulva is an acronym.

Hey femanon
Explain to the Vag newbies that most of the time
It's stupid men/ boy lack of hygiene that pollute your Gina.
As stated ph balance, Flora & Fauna is delicate
Retards who DO NOT wash the hands,benis ,nor brush teeth are the guilty culprits of ruining Gina's fauna.
Imagine touching 9 bazillion things during day covered in bacteria, then going directly into Gina's hideout.
INSTANT infection.
Same/ similar circumstances for smokers
Touching germs all day , then go straight to your mouth with same hands ,
instant bird flu.

Why do girls always smell like fish?

If a woman douched everyday her chemistry down there would be fucked, it's an environment kinda like the colon in which a healthy level of bacteria is necessary and if you keep wiping it out bad things will happen.

Dude. Really ?
C' Mon your being a bit dramatic for guy that uses an exit as an entrance
Then cleans the above entrance by mouth.

What size bottle ?

>a wohman passes by
>extremely hot
>what do?

save this for later

>all these non-douches
Would make a useful torture device, I suppose.

>"vagina's are gross, how can you stick your penis in something like that?"
>proceeds to shove his dick in a truckers unwashed asshole in a truckstop bathroom and stir last night's McRib sandwich with his dick using spit, shit, and blood for lube.
>fag life

kys

Vaginas
Under
Lord
Voldemort's
Authority

Is Sup Forums trying to tell me that this smeg tunnel just miraculously "self cleans" itself twice or three times a day at a specific hour like a fucking carwash?

Spray canned air up your dick hole and then you will understand just how shitty douche is. You don't even deserve to be touched by your own hand.

maybe like 5 inches wide

Guys you shouldn't fall for the liberal feminist meme of the self cleaning vagina. It's as stupid as suggest a dick can self clean itself of smegma. In other words, nonsense.

Look to the past for the truth, and as you can see they recognised the importance of vaginal hygiene by douching.

Are you going to trust based white conservatives from the past or what the liberal Jews of today tell you?

Douche advertising always cracks me up. It's like a textbook example of evasive and subliminal wording. Just fucking say it: "for cleaning vaginas".