Is there any better metaphor for jews than Changelings?

Is there any better metaphor for jews than Changelings?

>take over governments by impersonating their members (cardassia, earth)
>cause conflicts among people (like earth/federation attacking themselves)
>use mercinary force of extremely violent fighters (Jem'Hadar) by keeping them addicted
>do all of this out of fear of extermination

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradise_Lost_(Star_Trek:_Deep_Space_Nine)
youtube.com/watch?v=2zFOdQYmTrk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

changelings you say?

Yes them, what's that molecule?

additional thing
>control "the dominion" a metaphor for america

DS9 had many, many portrayals of the Eternal Merchant.

>Ferengi, the gold obsessed mercantile jew whose entire culture revolves around the accumulation of jewgolds
>Cardassians, the Deep State zionist jew
>the Founders, the talmudic "WE ARE THE CHOSEN ONES, THE GOYIM SOLIDS EXIST TO SERVE US" megalomaniac jew
>the Federation, the subversive marxist jew who slowly disintegrates distinctive cultures in order to absorb them into the Federation's Galactic Order

The Federation is the cuckservatives themselves, not their (((handlers))).

You're forgetting the most obvious of all: the Bajorans. The dark eyed, dark haired people who constantly look to their powerful ally The Federation to keep them safe in a sector of space where they are surrounded by hostile aliens. In exchange for this protection the Bajorans provide access to the wormhole, a staging area into the mysterious and wealthy Delta Quadrant.

ferengi

wow this thread is so fucking nerd

I agree with this except maybe cardassians, because they're pretty fascist, but hard to say because israel's the same way.

Do these people actually watch Babylon 5 or are they all larping?

>Delta Quadrant
>wealthy

If the-following-series showed us anything it's that Delta was a shithole full of miscreants and the Borg, who did nothing wrong.

By the way
>impersonating their members
>cause conflicts among people
in this episode
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradise_Lost_(Star_Trek:_Deep_Space_Nine)

>implying the Delta Quadrant was not full of mineral wealth
>implying the Federation didn't routinely send research vessels to pillage for their god Science

That's the obvious answer, but greedy bastards like ferengi are easy to deal with compared to changelings infiltrating governments.

You picked the worst possible changeling to represent changelings.

56%, Jew are bajorens

Gamma Quadrant.

I would say Jews are much more comparable to the HIV virus/ AIDs in the sense Jews once let in, destroy and undermine a countries defenses, turns everything against their own, and it is not them that kill the country but all the rest of the outsiders that come in do.

They're both Jews, but the Ferengi are the 90 IQ Israeli ones and the Changelings are the "I'm white and let me tell you how horrible I am" on Twitter ones.

Y-you too, sempai.

>Delta Quadrant
Y'all are retarded. Voyager was in the Delta, DS('s wormhole led to the Gamma Quadrant.

>constantly look to their powerful ally The Federation to keep them safe
That's also horse shit. There were whole factions of Bajorans determined to be independent. They fought a terrorist guerrilla war for 40 years.

Oh and AIDs shift shapes as well right? Yeah Jews do that too.

Next gen reached it because of Q

Cardassians were heavily implied to be Germans. They put the Bajorans in the fucking camps dude.

Arigato, user. To atone I will shave my lorebeard and rewatch DS9. It's been a few years.

yeah and the sky is blue, but what the fuck does any of that have to do with anything?

Changlings were in next gen and ds9. Different in each. Gods in next gen, something else in ds9

The Ferengi didn't need Q; they used the Barzan wormhole.

Is that the jew Neischtat?

What?

Point is weren't the first, voyager moot in this discussion

Episode where humans and I think two others maybe three species using parts of there DNA lead them to a planet which showed them they engineered everyone else, hence god in next gen

Makes perfect sense, but what does that make of Odo?

Vorta is the Hollywood actors
Jem Hadar are the US army

but I thought Cardassians were the space nazis

This. OP is fucking stupid.

They weren't gods, they were just the first race to explore the galaxy. They engineered the humanoid races from their own DNA

Now the Continuium on the other hand...

Nah m8, that was just an extinct race Easter egg.

"What do you want?"

But the ancient humanoid race wasn't changling, it was just played by the same actor and looked similar. There are a ton of instances in Trek where they use the same actors and even similar looking species to play different roles. You're forming your own head cannon on this one user.

This. OP is retarded.

>I read that in his voice.

this too desu

They created what do you call that?

Not the actor, the way they look. But hey maybe you are right

The further I got into ds9 I began to be annoyed with, then dislike, then hate bajorans

It's just if there was a wormhole between the Alpha and Delta Quadrants, Voyager doesn;t need to happen.

I hated the first season. Show kicked in once sisko shaved his head a grew a goate

I think the Bajoran race was lazy writing. I was actually rather excited when the Voyager stuff and Dominion war started appearing.

Which is why when they revisited the idea of the Barzan wormhole in VOY, they retconned it so that it didn't necessarily lead back to the Alpha Quadrant and therefore wasn't guaranteed to lead back home.

There's several aliens that looks very similar in Trek but are totally different.

As for creating, they seeded the galaxy, that's not really godhood. Plus they were humanoid, the changelings were utterly different. They were goo that lived in a pool. Though they did once upon a time evolve from solids.

[spoiler]It's neat headcannon though, user. I can dig it. I've got some of my own.[/spoiler]

The more I saw the more I realized just how much they needed a firm rule. Gul Dukat was always right.

Ferengi would rather destroy it that let them use it for free.

Its sloppy, could've easily made them orange. So much for continuaty

I haven't watched ds9 in probably 3 years now but I'll probably agree with you. DS9 has the most amount of great episodes and compared to all other series. Whispers is one of my favourites and that one where Sisko seeks the help of Garrat to make the fake hologram thing but then he blows up the embassador's ship. Also "Far Beyond the Stars", fuck that is a good one!
youtube.com/watch?v=2zFOdQYmTrk

I always thought the federation was a form of "soft fascism". There's free markets but the state runs everything important, people are--mostly--treated equally but they understand they are not actually equal (a human would understand they'd be disadvantaged in a game of chess vs a vulcan for example), there's major pressure to join the "military" and devote your life to serving the hierarchical state, and replicators giving everyone most of what they want aside there's a lot of people with a lot more than others so there's no communist-like redistribution of wealth.

Its a fakeee! Probably my favorite episode. Garak is my favorite character next to Julian.

>Ferengi
These are the Eternal Merchants who worship profit above all else, even at the expense of their own (i.e. Bernie Madoff who indiscriminately screwed over Israeli charities and other Jewish clients)
>>Cardassians
Cardassians are more like Soviet Russians or Communist Chinks. A shitty soulless people late to the imperialist game put still playing it to prove they aren't so shitty.
>>Founders
ZOG
>>The Federation
The good goy liberal multicultural collective of all the different races compulsively singing and dancing in harmony to demonstrate the virtues of diversity. Which falls apart when you pull back the curtains to the grand illusion and see all the festering shit behind.

There are a lot of instances of that kind of thing happening in Trek.

Absolutely, still sloppy and no excuse for it. Especially with militant fans

Yep. It even shows that they can be turned, such in the case of Odo.

"Any time you see something like that, a wizard did it."

Wait, I thought that alpha quadrant side was fixed, it was just the other side was unpredictable and they could only 'attract' it once and rather than take it themselves they had to make sure two ferengi didn't live as gods among an unevolved species.

Oh and I almost forgot, despite the show being so "diverse" and having anti-racist episodes, it still had a lot of very positive racial and nationalistic messages and undertones. Even the humans had a lot of earth pride. Scale that stuff down just a bit to a more realistic and practical size, say races as we know them today, and it's good stuff.

/thread
I didn't even see star wars

A-koo-chee-moya. We are far from the sacred places of our cousin Eddie...

You're right, it's been a while.

It's pretty hard to make any story like this that isn't nationalistic. We are programmed to respond to outsiders with suspicion. It would be totally unbelievable if people accepted foreigners willy nilly.

Where do the Borg fit into all of this?

Face here reminds me of Newt

Wtf you doing on reddit, seppuku yourself or get the fuck back to base you drunken rapist

Ah, for glavin out loud.

I've got one of those growing on my dick and it does not look like a Hebrew star. FAKE NEWS!

They don't in DS9, those are in TNG and VOY and I don't think it's worth trying to reconcile the universes, since there's enough discontinuity within the serieses

it does

Bump

Very true.

Lmao love the star trek analogy

So Sephardi vs Ashkenazi?

>and the Changelings are the "I'm white and let me tell you how horrible I am" on Twitter ones.
So the Twitterlings