Now that Iron Blooded Orphans is over, which was the worst Gundam?

Now that Iron Blooded Orphans is over, which was the worst Gundam?
strawpoll.me/12716654

>no G-Reco option
?

G-Reco wasn't THAT bad.

>G Reco
>BAD

>I didn't understand Tomino's brilliant anti military commentary therefore it must be bad

Go back to plebbit.

Fuck off.

I only watched the first 3 episodes of G-Reco so I honestly can't tell if the people defending it are being serious or trolling. Is it good and are the people defending it right? Or is it bad and are the people defending it trolls or Tomino dickriders? I mean, Tomino himself hated it.

Just Tomino anuslickers.

>I mean, Tomino himself hated it
Tomino hated Victory too which was great.

>insecure G-recofags crawling out of the woodwork to defend their putrid pile of shit
Like clockwork. You know your precious show is shit when it's competing with a gundam made by fucking Nagai and Okada for the title of worst.

0079, Zeta, ZZ, and War In The Pocket are the only good things to ever come out of this gay fucking franchise.

>Turn A and War In The Pocket are the only good things to ever come out of this gay fucking franchise.
FTFY

Can we talk about how dumb this was instead

It's not the masterpiece some idiots claim it is but it also isn't bad as some other idiots say too.

Better then IBO? Yes. But that in itself is not really hard to pull off. Actually good? It has some really good parts, but in overall is meh.

Graham was my favorite character in season one and they completely ruined him in season two. Sure the movie redeemed him but it was too late by that point.

Was it so bad you fags forgot about it or something?

AGE wasn't even that bad. It's just that the 4th saga left a sour note in everyone's mouth.

I'm still waiting for a SEED season 3

Where is G-Reco? Becuse that's the one most people agree is the shittiest one by far.

What was wrong with it?

You forgot 08th MS Team, Stardust Memory, Char's Counterattack, Unicorn, and Thunderbolt.

AGE wasn't that bad. It just got stale.

Chiaki Morosawa is dead, so that ain't gonna happen.

>No G-reco
>No Age
>No build-fighters try
>No unicorn
Son, what kind of a list is this?

None of those are as bad as GSD or IBO. Also,
>shittalking Unicorn
Pic related.

Okay, so I'm new to the MSB series, just watched MSB Thunderbolt and it was pretty neat, what should I watch next? Some anons recommended to watch the original, but then others said to watch the movie trilogy / SEED & SEED destiny

>MSB
Mobile Suit Bundam?

shit my bad, MSG

Uniform only had a good OST and mecha designs going for it

Other than that it was
>LOUD NOISES
>Oh shit guys, this totally forgotten decree on this absolutely could-not-have-been-photoshopped-or-forged-in-any-way tablet absolutely changes the way things work
>I CANNOT SPEAK NORMALLY
>about a kid with an auto-pilot mecha

The series is good.

It's not excelent, it's not normal, it's not bad.

The problem is, people who couldn't keep up the plot started nitpicking some autism scenes to say that the series was trying too hard, or that it was too "lol random XD", when actually, like in every tomino show, he was trying to show the characters as human, full of quirks and both a serious and a funny side.

The defense force arrived at full power and started called anyone who said the series had it's demerits "idiots that can't understand the plot".

Then, the "build babies" meme was born, some people got genuinely mad at it, and started an "I TROLL YOU" cmapaign against anyone that said the series was good.

And not a single thread after that contained actual discussion. Just these two groups fighting.

The series has good characters and amazing action sequences. The plot is convoluted, but understandable, and Bellri is a top tier protagonist. Only a few episodes are boring. If you like gundam, you'll like this one.

Stardust was fucking rancid, what are you talking about?

>He doesn't like homo-erotic beach volleyball
pleb

>Bellri is a top tier protagonist
Actually how, hes probably the single most sociopathic and selfish protagonist int he franchise but doesnt get any real commuppance for his actions, he kills countless people who simply get in his way including his teacher, he throws hissy fits whenever someone criticizes him and while the show tries to throw criticism for his nativity they never follow up with any sort of punishment for it instead choosing the praise him to high hell in the end

He honestly feels like kammile without the character development.

IBO really was the series this franchise desperately needed right now. Even with its flaws its the only gundam in a long ass time that wasnt just riding the dicks of the UC, the only other entry that didnt ride the dick of the UC was G-reco which did a far more egregious sin of outright rehashing turn-A but in a more schizophrenic pace. IBO basically took alot of tropes of the franchise and averted/lampooned them as well as wound up taking the very ballsy approach of vilifying the protaognists actions as much as the antagonists rather than glorifying heroics and revolution.

it really just needed better pacing cause some events were a bit rushed.

Unicorn is fucking filth
>banaaageee get into the magic suit

And that doesn't even touch upon how fucking annoying he is most of the time.
When he's not being a little bitch he's just acting like a fucking spastic.
I miss the days of Bright Noa when he would have gotten detained for a week.

How do we feel about Origins?

The worst two Gundams ever are Wing and Victory but they are considered good for some reason. Probably because of nostalgiafaggotry.

>angry Feddiefag butthurt that the OYW was their fault after all

CANON
A
N
O
N

>Can we talk about how dumb this was instead
Not dumb at all. He was not able to be corrupted, so he was neutralised by promoting him to a position of incompetence. He was taken off the rotation of combat so he wouldn't get in their way of world domination.

what

And basically he went crazy because he doesn't know what to do without orders. A soldier without a commander. It was actually a reference to how in real life, when a Japanese company wanted to get rid of a senior manager, instead of firing him they would just give him an empty office with nothing to do. He still has to come to work and still get paid, but he basically gets ostracised until he quits on his own.

>what
Have you seen the show at all? Graham Aker was put in A-Laws but was given freedom to do what he wants. He was deliberately NOT given any actual missions. Graham basically went crazy for the entire time he was left on his own devices.

But they weren't the ones who made him a mega weeb

>But they weren't the ones who made him a mega weeb
He was a weeb, but he had a sense of duty. But he was effectively removed from active duty, so his hobbies end up being all he had left. It was fascinating how he was destroyed as a man using entirely legal means. No point murdering a guy when you can just give him an early retirement.