Soyfather is Finished

Did Scrotum of Blackdad destroy whatever is left of the credibility that le Enlightened Skepticâ„¢ Community, had. Not only has he become Kraut and Tea 2.0, not only has he been reduced to a lolcow, but this joke of a man is now basically like a triggered woman that needs to call in his friends to stroke his bruised and shattered ego.

Literally, people look to Scrotum for political commentary, but without question, the TUBBY pig, along with his boyfriend Amazing, but fruit in my rectum, Atheist are finished.

This is a great beginning to 2018

youtube.com/watch?v=lAdHy5-0Y5Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vGKn0VYrQbU
youtube.com/watch?v=UiUH-tWHbr8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

link to the debate?

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

FUCK RICHARD SPENCER

FUCK YOUR VILE WHITE IDENTITY CULT

MAKE WHITE GENOCIDE GREAT AGAIN

THE FOLLOWING POST IS ABOUT THE CRYPTOFA WHORE LAUREN ROSE

LOOK CLOSELY
(THE SKULL SHAPE)

Here you can tell she has a more male-like brain. Those girls are the dangerous ones. All these crypto girls have that in common: they may possess (some) femininity and beauty, but also they have this nerdy intellectualness and if you pay attention, they think more like a man than a normal girl does.

This is what makes them such dangerous political machines, they are like crypto-males (not trannies, but almost like them mentally)

She has sneaky eyes and a kind of skull shape that indicates a large brain and capacity for male-style thinking. (I am very redpilled on gender issues and I recommend everyone checks out r/theredpill to understand the female)

These females are extra dangerous and they tend to screw up society quickly, they are like feminist brained women who are not using their brains for feminism but istead for rightwing identitarian extremism.

LOOK DEEPLY INTO HER EYES AND PAY ATTENTION. IT IS CLEAR
SHE IS A PSYCHOLOGICAL TRANNY
SHE HAS A MALE LOGICAL/PLANNING BRAIN IN A FEMALE BODY
SHE IS EXPLOITING EVERY ONE OF U AS HER PERSONAL SHEEP

(THEY ARE ALL THE SAME, WAKE THE FUCK UP) !

WAKE UP

WAKE UP

WAKE UP

WAKE THE FUCK

UP

Jew mad?

He was right that you can't always determine someone's race based on what they look like alone.

How many of you would be able to differentiate a Mexican from a Turk from a Pakistani from a Samoan 100% of the time?

How about a Jew from a White person? Richard Spencer's method for finding out who is Jewish is apparently just asking them if they're Jewish (lol).

"Oh come on man like is Laurence Fishburne black? Will black people ever be considered white?" Yes he is and no they won't. But we already have the problem of Hispanics and Middle Easterners being counted as "White" on things like the census and Official records, and we all know that's bullshit. It does prove that there is a social construct of race on top of the biological reality though and the former can change and be redefined much faster than the latter. It just depends on where you draw the line. Sure, someone from the Middle East is much closer to us as far as their genes are concerned than say, an African. So do we include them with "Whites" or "Caucasians" or not? There is a level of subjectivity here that Spencer et al. are ignoring in order to simplify their arguments. "Well you can tell based on what they look like" is not the kind of test you'd want for an ethnostate. You'd want DNA testing on some level.

Scrotum.
People see through your lies. No need to try and play damage control here. You are a joke, and you need to accept that.

Holy shit the comments are hilarious. Read the one he pinned to the top then scroll down the replies

youtube.com/watch?v=vGKn0VYrQbU

If you want to watch the whole thing:
youtube.com/watch?v=UiUH-tWHbr8

Worth it if you want to see how retarded the skeptic community is. Sargon is even dumber than I originally thought.

>Debate is too long and full of Autists

Spark notes please?

dude made out he was super tired and had to go to bed. makes an hour long response video straight away with circle jerk bros.

"oh man you were great sargon!"

Explain this shit to me like i am 5, i barely know this babylonian LARPer

not an argument

Nice flag
Incase you cant tell this is bait
sage

>Soon

This

basically he's super intelligent and you're all just SJWs

>How many of you would be able to differentiate a Mexican from a Turk from a Pakistani from a Samoan 100% of the time?
I can, they all smell differently.

Skeptic youtuber, made some good videos about how crazy SJWers are. He's gotten pretty popular in the last 2 years off of mostly anti-SJW stuff. He was on Joe Rogan's podcast 6 months ago and came off as a bit of an egomaniac blowhard. Pretty much is a worthless millennial.

Bizarro version of this nigger?

is he an enlightened sceptic quadroon?

Sargon is a fatguy who came to fame trolling feminists during Gamergate and begging for sheckels to pay for his shitty British food.

After his fuckbuddy Kraut got btfo from the internet forever by the alt right despite Sargon's numerous shill and defamation attempts against the alt right. He attempted to fight them on his own.

However rather than mocking idiot teenagers sperging out on the internet he instead chose to target idiots on the public sphere who have to at least have some sort of public speaking skill.

Spencer s a dumbass by Sargon is more of an idiot and thus is starting to be mocked by his own viewer base as he hopes to do damage control in his safe space live streams not long after the debate that he fled pretending to be tired.

Even for people who would normally back Sargon or at least go against Spencer, this makes Sargon and the Skeptic community look like shit which isn't good given they are still reeling from the Kraut debacle.

I havent yet watched the debate but having seen sargon's video in response to it, it seems like he got destroyed and is covering his ass. Whether that happened or not is not yet known to me.

Sargon was never good, and tended to lose against anyone with any sort of educational or public speaking background as Sargon;s debating tactics are more about trying to overpower and ridicule the opponant rather than argue with fact, unfortunately while this is entertaining when both sides are no better, it makes him look like a reee'ing retard when the other side doesn't play along. As a result of this, sargon has been more shit and decidedly less entertaining than his usual.

It doesn't help he spams alt right memes and then tries to distance himself from the alt right. Makes him seem bipolar in his actions. Especially with his "i don't care but I do" attitude.

At least that's what I got from it. So will he go the way of Kraut Sup Forums?

>So will he go the way of Kraut Sup Forums?
Doubtful. For all his faults, he knows when to cut his losses.

Insightful, thanks merikan.
Full, 100 percent nigra instead of quadroon though.

>Commie flag

Samoan is no problem lol...visual inspection is something like 95% accurate, and only fails with phenotypically white looking people...so who cares. It's horseshoes and handgrenades.

It's not looking good for him.

why? looks like radical centrist to me

its oh-ver
> chuckles sargonish in the background

Thomas Jefferson fucked black bitches all day. It doesn't make him any less of a good leader

>was american

whats with all the rightist infighting lately?
bannon v trump
spencer vs sargoy

Believe it or not, it was liberal college that taught me the problems with diversity, they constantly tried to talk about the benefits of mass immigrants but the studies they used only talk about the divisional effect they had on both foreigners and indigenous peoples, with even the natives fighting among themselves. The more people not of the host culture the longer it takes everyone to integrate. The only way Carl's individualistic ideals can survive is if those holding the views maintain the majority. They are ideals that only work (and can even flourish) in an ethnostate or close to it. Those of a similar culture integrate faster, America should have only held immigration for Europeans and in only small amounts. This, along with how freely the vote is given has resulted in the issues america faces today. The only people voting should be people who have a stake in the country, land owners and those within the military. The lowering population was a good thing, it made each citizen of the United States more valuable, gave their votes more weight. Automation was meant to make up for the loss of population, Religion was simply a tool to maintain cultural homogeneity while the laws were to ensure the creation of a new ethnicity. The native and black cultures should have been absorbed/dissolved before they could grow to match the majority. America should have had an American ethnicity with an American Culture, instead we have what we have now, and for this tensions remain high, numerous people die to violence, and individualism exasperates issues rather than allowing the flourish of culture and intellectualism. Cultures either absorb or are absorbed, only the greatest cultures should survive (and it need not necessarily be the white western culture should it be unworthy) they should grow strong, compete, learn and appropriate form one another, collapse, reform, and compete once more, evolving into an ever more perfect system rather than be artificially preserved.

Even before the Alt right Kraut issue, Sargon had started to become pretty shit so I'm not surprised he;s started losing subscribers. Whether he'll be able to control his ego remains to be seen but he seems to be losing it.

>It's not looking good for him.

He is a fucking overrated retard he always was one.

We have black people chimping out burning down cities killing people like it is there hobby or something and this mother fucker wants to sit around trying to figure out what is white enough to be considered white.

But he used to criticism that, its like he came one step from a realization then took a u-turn.

At least he was somewhat entertaining then.

DELETE THIS, KIKE

hello faggot kike

how's the sisterfucking going?

>likening or talking about youtube ersatz shit

Thanks to the foibles of the FalseLaure, TrueLauren knows what not to do. She's taking it easy on the vidyas, and is looking for a huwyte husbando.

Don't they burn at different rates. Like Mexicans burn like eucalyptus trees.

Holy shit this guy shows up for this?

1000 $ says it's some buttbuddy of Sargoy himself

b-but i want to be her huwyte husbando... :'(

Better get your ass to New York, be rich, smart, fit and funny. Apparently Mama Lana L is already matchmaking according to the stream they did together with Cougar Goldy (I have long commute drives, I listen to a lot of youtube garbage).