>watchs 17 hours a day
>Sits close to the tv like a child
Is this book for real?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yjhsxzaGTmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Omg please post moar.

Also chkd

This book sounds top notch. Any more stories?

kek'd at this, i hope it's real

I don’t know why he hates the NFL so much yet watches it 17 hours a day.

This is just infantile and obviously false.

kek'd

If the news cycle was so autistic about trump its not hard to think a Jew wrote a book to defame him just like the piss story. Do post more stories though

I think the word you're looking for is joke

It's almost like they're trying to make sure he gets reelected.

it reads like all those hilarious "leaks" from hillary's book people were posting here after the election

Mmm maybe but its America, they only have two parties both run by Jews so you cant really win

I'm enjoying Trump making both of their sets of Jews fight each other. It's very satisfying.

You Reddit fags are fucking obnoxious

He clearly requested his TV to show 17 hours of black hate. How stupid are his aides?

Lol there are like 5 articles by shitlib media sites debunking this story. They are so humourless and lack any sense of fun you can tell it kills them inside to be "responsible"
This is similar to the Tide Pods story. The media in a sad move to appear truthful are acting like sad miserable party poopers and schoolmarms. This is how we will destroy the media.

And he got it from someone else as well that phrased it differently. Fuck off, nigger lover.

Nigger you would be assblasted if they were being funny about it too. Take the kangaroo dick out of your ass and relax.

next thing you know they're going to be saying he's a syphilitic meth addicted homosexual with a micro penis

So literally Hitler?

Justice for Harambe!

He could have just watched old episodes of Cops if he wanted to see gorillas fighting each other.

Wait, what the fuck? Is this real? I don't mean Trump watching The Gorilla Channel. I mean that this was literally published in a book as true?

Exactly. Repost it for yous. All you faggots need to die

If you take all of the gorilla documentaries, edit them together, and remove all of the parts that aren’t “gorillas fighting”, I doubt you’re left with 17 hours of content. I know because...experience.

This is the most blatant case of Jewry iv seen in a long time. Reminds me of the old Holocaust books talking about "masturbation-death-machines"

Classic goy hit piece

I had a hunch this book would be a gold mine, but not in they way through author intended.

You're a clever guy

Is there no measure they will not take in order to discredit this man? Sure, it's fucking hilarious but can't they cut him some slack? There's a difference between ridiculing him for bad statements but this is just making the most outlandish shit up.

I've added watching gorilla fights to my line up now. Cant do 17 hrs at a time, but managed to squeeze in 2. you nigs try it yet?

What the hell is this? Is this where what gorilla channel meme came from?

nigga you hardly living if you aint watching gorilla fights for at least an hour per day.

Awesome.

it's called BET you idiots

God damn it, I irl kek'd

I remeber this episode of The Great American Chimp Out: Mother’s Day Edition

>Based Louisiana

>tripfag
KYS

Dude this shit is just like the crap they made up about hitler

>HAD ONE BALL
>DID METH
>SNUCK AROUND AT 1AM RAIDING THE PANTRY FOR CAKE
>WAS LIKE A LITTLE KID
>LIKED TO DRINK PISS
>HAD SYPHILLIS

Yet he managed to bring the german economy back from the greatest economic collapse it ever experienced and turned it into a global super power that managed to hold a war on 2 fronts for years while out numbered and having it's supplies bombed

Same with trump

>2 SCOOPS
>CAN'T READ
>GRABS THE PUSSY
>WATCHED TV ALL DAY
>MANCHILD ON TWITTER

Yet managed to win an election against the most sure to win candidate of all time and operate multiple businesses worth billions of dollars, it's hard to get to the top it's harder to stay there

This is fake it's not in the book

Wow, can't fool you and that big brain of yours.

9 minutes of gorilla fights.
youtube.com/watch?v=yjhsxzaGTmo

>>MANCHILD ON TWITTER

I agree, he's more of a sloppy old queen than a manchild.

UUUU

Dumbasses just forgot the word Worldstar

Christ.

Fuck it. Everyone pick a member of congress. Write the most bullshit 2 to 4 page story about them in a similar format as this. Then let's slap it together as one big book, call it "Inside Sources: The True Stories Congress" with Unnamed Sources listed as the Author.

HOLY FUCK

I'm pretty sure we wrote half of this book anyway so why not write one about Congress.

>Is this book for real?
Better question: Is Trump for real?

it’s fucking genius. people will eat this dumb shit up they will believe any rediculous lies about trump because they want to.

on page 12 of the preface it says "this isn't all true, it's up to the reader to decide"

>This is my 'I hate Trump' fanfiction. Thanks for the neetbux

Do you have the book or did you see this somewhere?

>Drumpfshit is literally a braindead retard hand puppeted by his Jewish son-in-law (the one publicly grabbing Ivanka's ass) and his Jewish Overlords
Is he a cuckhold or a retarded cuckhold?

>Same with trump
SCOOPS
>>CAN'T READ
>>GRABS THE PUSSY
>>WATCHED TV ALL DAY
>>MANCHILD ON TWITTER

You forgot
>Drinks pee pee from russian sluts hired by Moscow
>Sucks Putin's old shriveled cock
>wears diapers for sex fetish
>Melania having sex with his bodyguards
>Has sex with Ivanka

Never mind saw it posted in another thread
Book is literally fanfiction lmao

>gypsies

I thought BET was the gorilla channel

This guy is such full of shit

I chuckled when reading "The gorillas aren't fighting" in Trump's voice.