EMMANUEL MARCON supports ASSAD

I JUST MISSED PREVIOUS THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC
but love to get input from anons on it especially from this user in that thread:
>Macron was the one guy Sup Forums as a whole was wrong about. But to be fair, Macron hid his power level incredibly well. He snuck in unnoticed and is going to go 1488 and retake Europe.
Macron supports Assad 01/05/18(Fri)18:07:50 No.155703897
I'm glad MODS archived that thread.Thanks!

>Macron supports Assad
>Macron was the one guy Sup Forums as a whole was wrong about.

(this was my post in response but was too late to post)

NOT NECESSARILY.
Many anons were posting before his election that he might be THE 666.
There were interesting threads with some weird but very probable angles on /x/ and on Sup Forums
There was one user on /x/ posting like moNth before he was elected giving very interesting detailed take on Marcone, his family, raise to power and some symbology, etc, but I lost that thread.
Love to find it, I tried but no luck.

If Marcon plays decisive (along with Russians) role in keeping Assad in power against Americans that would be his first official sign that he will be more than just leader of France.
Or he might be just a shrimp in the big ocean of politics.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/emmanuel-macron-i-dont-see-myself-as-jupiter/
newstatesman.com/world/2017/07/macron-con-1-french-presidents-unhealthy-obsession-symbolism
skyscript.co.uk/jupitermyth.html
rt.com/news/406836-macron-deportations-criminal-migrants/
ft.com/content/efac20e0-e3db-11e7-97e2-916d4fbac0da
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Source?

was in the opening post in that thread:
Macron supports Assad 155703897

I know the occultists/kikes/elite whatever you wanna call them worship Saturn. Macron said he'd rule in a "Jupiterian style". What significance does Jupiter have in the occult?

>macron runs against lepenis
>support le benis
>macron is now acting like ourguy
>catch is he's a rothschild bitch and we will never know what the fuck is going on in his head

>support trump
>catch is he's apparently a good goy and we'll be waiting for the storm for another 1337 years if current happening lul keeps up

Always with the fine print

Interesting!
I never heard about that before, but I just asked google and got this:
Emmanuel Macron: ‘I don’t see myself as Jupiter’
politico.eu/article/emmanuel-macron-i-dont-see-myself-as-jupiter/

quote:
Macron told business magazine Challenges prior to his election that François Hollande, his predecessor, did not believe in the idea of a “Jupiter-like” president for France.
The ‘Jupiter’ comparison — referring to the the Roman god of gods who sits above the fray of regular affairs — stuck to Macron, as it seemed to sum up his aloof approach to the office in his first months.

In Le Point, Macron said: “I obviously never said that I see myself as Jupiter,” pledging to change his approach to the media by making himself available more often,
and hiring new communications officers.

>never heard of this before

enjoy your stay newfriend

just read this:
The Macron Con #1: The French President's unhealthy obsession with symbolism
newstatesman.com/world/2017/07/macron-con-1-french-presidents-unhealthy-obsession-symbolism

interesting article, I don't know much about him, but reading that thread on /x/ that I mentioned above before French elections I got intrigued if he might be the foretold Antichrist 666
Tho I'm not sure if he fits all the criteria mentioned in the Bible in The BOOK OF REVELATION and in The BOOK OF DANIEL

I wish that user reads this thread and posts his take on it. Sounded that he had lot's of knowledge on this topic.

FUCK, this thread might also die soon before I can get some good info on that French fucker.

WTF is this ?
anybody has a clue

Macron must be or insignificant frog, or real Antichrist preventing anons from posting real shit about him.

In Mesopotamia, the planet Jupiter was known as Neberu and associated with the god Marduk.

skyscript.co.uk/jupitermyth.html

Macron you fucking ANTICHRIST stop blocking this thread,let other anons post here.

This guys stole his nose.

He goes where the wind blow , he's a chill an nothing else, and he's sold to globalist lobbies.

He just dictated a new law against fake news aka controlling the whole media with " dysinformation" ...

Damage control much , censure much.

Fuck him.

Thanks French user. Finally somebody that has first hand info.
As I said in the opening I'm intrigued with his persona and how easily he came to power from very weak base actually.

Meme Magic?

supported and financed by lobbies and media aka
mass brainwashing and bashing with him 6 month before the election with his face everywhere.

most people didn't even know what he has in is program.
and that he was minister in the last governement, which was a shit and they knew it. Now they are all crying...

Boomer only care about their retirement no matter how they will be ass raped in the end.

Thoses signals are probably destined to globalist lobbies as he's the assigned puppet chill , don't see anything else in him.

he's not a savior or anything else.

We will be soon at 100%+ gdp debt after his mandate.

and then after this point of no return , you can whipe your ass with being independant from anyone.

he'll probably push for federalism european faster, and might even cheat loads with votes ...

I'm not sure if you are into this Antichrist arrival and the 666, I am into that, so I look at him from that perception.
One of the characteristics of the future Antichrist is that he will be great orator and that women will really like him.
Is he still popular with women in France.

Macron is not a globalist plant, the French media have turned against him and are trying to sabotage the presidency.

The Anti Christ will be an intelligence spy from the UK who comes into power in his 40’s

>Jupiter is the real planet x

It is interesting that Trump and his cabinet are very opposed to keep Assad in power,they wan't him out.
Yet Macron is going against them, so this will be very interesting test for his "powers"
Of course Russians said that if anything, that official elections must take place but not typical replacement like USA did it many times in the past.

aw shiieeet

66.6% of the vote
short
does he do the putin walk?

Media just saw they keep losing audimat i think.
so after licking his boots for months they just realised it.

where the fuck do you see he's not a globalist ? if he was not we would already be out of EU and then €.
He wouldn't get ask for law for positive discrimination as anglos politics corectness.
Neither censure " fake news"
Neither getting tones of news law to get people Shut up citizen mouth's because they will take much more prison than muhamed who burned your car.
De Gaulle was the last french anti-globalist in power , that why everyone hated him so much everywhere.

So fuck off chill with your teutonic chill meme flag.

Womens tend to like him because he's not a fossil like other politics.
No matter his politics.
Womens as usual.

>Macron was the one guy Sup Forums as a whole was wrong about. But to be fair, Macron hid his power level incredibly well. He snuck in unnoticed and is going to go 1488 and retake Europe.

>Macron was the one guy Sup Forums as a whole was wrong about.

IT'S NOT HIM, IT'S THE BOGDANOFFS!!!

>IT'S NOT HIM, IT'S THE BOGDANOFFS!!!
LOL
what are they into now?

making Macron BASED.

I should read more on them, don't know that much actually about them except from threads on/pol/ from time to time,
but never really took them seriously.
Maybe because of their freaky looks, lol

Damage control much.

Just like sarkomidget drained the votes of the FN in 2005.

It's whole marketing damage control!

He keep importing sand nigger-nigger from lybia.
Housing them to the citizens fees-debt.

> While there is french citizen dying of cold outdoor...

> Fucked over one of greatest last french general and lacking him any respect because of financial budget.

> Our guy

You are literally beyond repair to believe it.

His whole plan is total free market liberal and get as much consumer as possible.
No matter it coast to our cultur and our civilization.

I'll give you a quick rundown.

Thanks user, but is this for real?

Sup Forums is a weird place, and if you go deeper you'll never escape.

LOL, you are so right.
The before and after pic is hilarious,I saw it few times before and was freaking out and stopped reading threads about them believing that they had
real plastic surgeries, lol

I should know better lol, but there is so much weird stuff going on that I believed that they did had the surgeries done.

here goes the sign

>Wtf I love Macron now
I knew that migi-nigger looked like Napoleon

mudra

trump does this a well

True words...

"Jupiter" as in the Roman God, AKA Zeus. He's saying he's going to be a borderline dictator

He triggers leftists by cutting welfare and being tougher on illegals than Hollande and Sarko. That's a beginning

this is funny picture LoL>trump does this a well
O yes, so often.
Not to be gross lol,but for some strange reason I only make this sign when sitting on the toilet,for some reason is so relaxing.
B

this is really pathethic how frogs want to meme Macron into being cool
he was,is, and will be lame jewish puppet

this is funny picture LOL

>trump does this a well
O yes, so often.
Not to be gross lol,but for some strange reason I only make this sign when sitting on the toilet,for some reason is so relaxing.

a mudra is meditation through forming a circuit with your hands

sort of like how pressure points on the feet relate to internal organs your fingers connect to the nervous and endocrine system
-If you buy into it all

>2 posts
getting the late night posting errors?

>a mudra is meditation through forming a circuit with your hands
That's what I was reading couple of weeks ago. Makes sense, but I think politicians have different reason of showing off so often in public

>Macron will be le based!
it remind me people who though Sarkozy or Hollande will be great.

moist likely

at least he is not a muslim

but might be faggot

BIsexual

>être gay en prison
kek

is this for real, I don't read French
and after Davidoff brothers I don't know what to trust lol

Can i have a Quick Astronological Rundown

In which house is jupiter? and is has retrograde or is ascendung?

where is your source, besides editing the html?
fucking cucks, noone is actually checking

>être gay en prison
translated: to be gay in prison
it's a gay magazine, i'm only saying bi cause he's fucked his teacher and married.

he's still supports rapefugees flooding the country tho so it doesn't really matter

>i'm only saying bi cause he's fucked his teacher and married.
O yes I was reading stories about them before elections

>he's still supports rapefugees flooding the country tho so it doesn't really matter
yes I was so surprised, I was thinking that he will take care to clean up France a bit, if that is even possible at this stage
maybe he is scared not to start some civil-racial war

>he's still supports rapefugees flooding the country tho so it doesn't really matter
>before the bogpill
rt.com/news/406836-macron-deportations-criminal-migrants/
ft.com/content/efac20e0-e3db-11e7-97e2-916d4fbac0da

I'm out.
Thanks anons for your time and helping me to understand this guy.
Only time will tell if he is the 666 Antichrist or not.
As suddenly as he came to power he might also suddenly change and become very different leader and have influence not only in France but also
on the International political arena.

Thanks.
Took quick look at the rt link, sounds promising, the ft link is not displaying,i guess I need membership.

But did he acted on his deportation promise, I don't recall reading about riots because I think that will for sure happen if he starts deporting them,
and EU will bitch like hell as well even tho criminals should be deported without any opposition, but we know the SJW are bunch of unreasonable fucks.
Maybe France can team up with Poland and Hungary and tell EU to suck it.lol

Thanks, I'm out
appreciate your help

> still continue to import them by thousand directly with the center he opened in Lybia.

No need anymore to finance gnos.

Ya meant cuting welfare on white people ?
by forcing white women to work instead poping white baby ?
because muh priviligied white people.
He's exactly turning fastly france in murica 2.0.
with racial quota and positiv discrimination.
They will never ask anything to nigger and sand nigger.

I feel like a coup d'état will came before the end of his mandate , and it will be glorious.

Maricon is B A S E D, he will usher in the coming European race war.

Judgement, justice. I was designated as the Hero allotment in the Greek cosmology, those to bestow divine wrath.

Let me know when he goes full Le Pen and kicks migrants out/shuts the border.

This Rothschild plant got shilled like he was some young, upshoot underdog and I have no reason to believe that this thread is not part of that effort.

>yfw he's playing both sides on 7D chess