Pitbulls beaten to death after attack on woman

What do you guys think of this?

>A woman was earlier attacked by her husband's pitbulls after they managed to escape from their kennels. She is now a patient of a city hospital with serious injuries.

>But watch what happens next. The pitbulls are mercilessly beaten to death.

liveleak.com/view?i=551_1385345920

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=551_1385345920
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>niggerdogs attacks human
>niggerdogs get put down
what is problem?

Honestly, I don't even consider them dogs.

"Oh no that sucks." -Chris Cuomo

Did not watch, but fuck those dogs and fuck their owners, which 10 times out of 10 are scumbags.

I have a pit bull and shes very nice, a little jumpy but other than that shes fine.

what else can you do? you don't hit to injure an angry dog. they just get back up.

pitbulls are the niggers of dogs

Nigger dogs get what they deserve. They feel no sympathy when they bite someone's face off, and thus I feel no sympathy when they're beaten to death to save human lives.

I bet.

They should be killed humanely.

>shes very nice

said every nigger dog owner ever

Cool story, felt like I was there

It's disturbing that they seem to enjoy it so much and there are certainly more humane ways to put down a dangerous animal but it was absolutely the right move. It would seem much more justified if it was done in the moment rather than after the incident. I would personally beat a dog to death for much less if it came after me or my family no edgemo.

hehehe might as well let me live in yur home ese, i swear i wont rape your female family members, im just a little jumpy but its the crack, thats all holmes

>decency
>2018

You've been out of touch since 1945, let me help you out.

>She was a good dog I never had any problems I was very shocked when she killed my neighbor's 4 year old daughter I honestly never saw it coming

Based black people

>Guyana

Sad

Oh look, I guess muh pitbulls aren't so tough after all. A few hits to the head with a baseball bat or machete and those nigger dogs howl, cry, and die just like any other murdering coward deserving this treatment.

I would have done the same.

No sympathy for nigger dogs

>nigger has nigger dogs
>nigger dogs do nigger things
>nigger's niggess gets nigged by nigger dogs
>niggers nig nigger dogs
>nigger animals being nigger animals all around.

>liveleak.com/view?i=551_1385345920

OH SHIT!!!!!

FBPB. Pitbulls were a mistake.

yuup

I have two pitbulls, 3yo female and 5yo male.
They are not aggresive dogs. The only time the female flipped out was when my brother, being a little drunk, played with her and pulled her ears a little, she bit his shoulder and I tool him to the hospital.
Obviously it was my brother's fault, there is no way my dogs would attack somebody out of nowhere.
Pitbull haters should kill themselves

I do that to my Golden Retriever and she spoons with me after.

>I have two pitbulls
>They are not aggresive dogs

>bit his shoulder and I took him to the hospital

spooning and slowly penetrating a golden retriever is my dream, i wish my pitbull bitch would let me please her this way

Kill your nigger dogs, then yourself.

I'm a talmudic jew when it comes to pitbulls:
>A million pitbulls are not worth a single human finger nail.
>The best of pit bulls should be killed like the best of snakes should have their head's crushed.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I want a dog that will kill some one is that so bad? I've fought 2 pit bulls before so I think I can handle my own learn to defend yourself ya idiots and stop having pussy dogs

Pic related

Fuck em

This morning I saw a video of two pitbulls ripping a woman’s poodle in half

Fuck em

>nigger keeps dogs locked up and never socializes them
>is shocked when his nigger breed that needs excessive exposure to socialization so they don't turn out fucked up, attack his wife.

It is animal abuse. The pit bulls should have been seized by the authorities the same time they arrived and put down humanely. Seeking revenge instead of justice amd drawing out pain for pains sake is nigger tier.

This is just a video not of justice but of a baboons hitting a cornered puppy in a shed.

Also I will say pit bulls (separate breed from Staffordshire Bull Terriers) are nigger dogs, but it just creates a 100% chance of biting when the fucking retarded owner deprives them of social interaction with strangers.

Please listen pol/ from 9-12 weeks your dog needs social interaction with strangers and strange dogs. Espeically guard breeds. They need a setting outside their home territory. The best guard dogs are trained to respond to threats after they sense intent. Thry must be trained to recognize good people ao they van tell good from bad.

When they are locked up, they become paranoid and go insane and rage at any living thing they see that they did not interact with from puppyhood. You will literally make your dog the equivalent of a autist because that is the level of social understanding they have. They can't fucking read body language anymore and, and when deprived of social interaction this extreme, they wont even bother to try to read it. They will attack everything with a paranoid sociopath frenzy.

I think this video is literally pointless desu.
It is a necessary killing and if this seems brutal to you then you are an idiot.

The woman deserved to get attacked, I hope the dogs attackers die painful deaths.

Niggers being niggers.

Shitbulls are worthless dogs but atleast you could put them down humanely.

this 100x
i've noticed cucks choose weak inferior breeds, just to feel somewhat equal but a little superior to them.
you can basically tell how much of a loser one is by the way he acts with his puny ass genetically waste of a dog

I'd pay to have those niggers killed in the same way so why would I give a shit about some fucking dogs

Shitbulls are worth more than these scumbags. If they can beat the dog to death, why can't we beat these thugs to death?

KYS faggot

Pitbulls are born killers

a pack of 20 pit bulls vs a 750lbs male siberian tiger

which would win?

Who cares what happens to fucking Pitts? They should be tortured to death

Amen. Even if you've wound up with a nigger dog a good amount of exercise and keeping them well feed should calm them.

Sadly this is too much to ask from 99% of people.

When it comes to pitbull fags it's always someone else's fault. Never the pitbull. Even if the nigger dog has a baby's head in its jaws they'll find someone else to blame.

If it's a big one, the pitbulls might be too afraid to even fight it. If they're not scared though, they'd destroy it with hardly any casualties

punishment fits the crime

Torture for no other purpose than sadism is abhorrent. It really depends on their intentions.

By that logic why can't I put you in a concentration camp and harvest you for meat while I milk your wife for muh calcium?

equale fool he's prolly MexicANO too fool
Maria, hit em with the chancla!
eeeeeeeee

My shitbull was a gud boi, he dindu nuffin, he was going to obedience school, getting his life back.

they are literally puppy sized dogs...

it's not like in a 1st world country where the dog is 90-130 pounds

they're small and/or young dogs

>also
why are non whites heartless animal murderers on the internet all the time?

That's nice. But if someones pitbull mauled my 4 year old daughter I'd kill both the dog and owner. Just like a drunk driver. If a drunk driver hit my family I'd personally kill them.

>bit his brother hard enough to have to go to the hospital
>THEY ARE NOT AGGRESSIVE DOGS
Your dog should be put down.

I like dogs as much as the guy next door, but your dog should never bite you or any family member it knows, for ANY reason.

>which would win
The dogs. They would take some damage but a pack of trained hounds can be relentless, mine (five of them) have tracked and ran a deer to the ground so all I had to do is walk up a finish it

>hardly any casualties
Are you serious? A tiger could kill any dog with a single bite.

Then it has to worry about the 19 other pits clamping down on its ass

Once a dog has tasted human flesh - blood, it needs to be put to death - of course expecting Negroes to be humane is laughable.

Dog attacks are clearly the human owner's fault. The owner needs to be a strong alpha figure and have absolute control over them. Dogs are on the bottom on the pack list and any person not training them this way should have his testicles smashed with a hammer.

>own a pit
>niggers are instinctively afraid of pit bulls and never go within 30 feet of my house

Fpbp

You can't dindu me

stupid niggers

Based niggers finally doing something right

The dogs won't just let the tiger bite them. They'll take small, undedicated bites, then dodge away before the tiger can get a good bite on them. Meanwhile, 4 or 5 other dogs will be attacking it from all sides, switching with other dogs when they get tired. The tiger, being unable to switch out, or stop fighting for even a moment, would rapidly tire before it could kill even one dog.

>Dog attacks are clearly the human owner's fault
I agree, if you can't control your hounds you shouldn't have them. That said, if some broke into my house and I wasn't home, they would get killed by my puppers, they are hunting dogs very territorial

I support killing the animals but jesus can't those niggers find like a pointy stick or SOMETHING to kill it faster than that

Lol, you love somewhere where you actually see niggers and brag about it.

Nice play by play

I don't really condone beating them to death but I don't really care if the crazy aggressive ones are put down.

As a breed they should go nearly extinct.

Because he's not a nigger user.

The guy was a piece of shit for owning a pitbull and the woman was a piece of shit for dating somebody with a pitbull

The pitbull was a piece of shit for breathing

Every creature in this story should die

My mum has LiveLeak blocked at the router - can someone convert the video to webm and upload? Thanks

Reported for underageb&

Ur delusional.

If you come within biting distance of a tiger then you are well into swiping distance of a tiger. One fast swipe and the mutt is dead.

I have seen a small cat injure a rottweiler with a quick claw to the face. The dog backed down.

Now imagine a tiger doing it.

Numbers don't even matter; you'll just get a pile of severed pittbulls. Not a bad thing btw

Pitbulls are for minorities and stupid white people

I dated (and broke up with) a pitbull owner. That fucking dog was the shittiest living thing I've ever encountered. Glad I made it out alive desu.

All it takes its a moment of fear and your nigger breed will show its true colors, enjoy.

If I had a nickel every time I heard a German user say that...

> Reset button on router

I'm 35

I mean I don't really like pitbulls but they don't deserve to get beat to death
just shoot them in the head or use injection
animal abuse is nigger behavior

>I have a pit bull and shes very nice, a little jumpy but other than that shes fine
>what do you mean by "a little jumpy", you may ask? oh, she just gets very territorial around children and had an unfortunate mishap with the neighbor's cat one time, that's all! she's not a nigger do-
>oh no, what are you doing princess? no, stop attacking my grandmother! princess, stop!
>oh my god, princess tore off grandma's face! oh god, i never saw this coming!

:^(

>guard dog fucks up dumb sheboon
>/pol is not ok with this

Pitbills are the ultimate anti-nigger dog if you train them right. Back in SA almost every dog you see is an aggressive breed but are as gentle as a lamb to white people. This dog was just doing its job - hunting niggers

Good for you, people seriously need to start shaming pitbull owners. I can't even go for a fucking walk in my neighborhood because there's like 4 pitbulls on my block alone and they're all just ticking time bombs.

I told a lady that her pitbull should be shot in the head at the park the other day. Pretty sure i sounded nuts because she started nervously laughing and walked away, but it's a start.

A politician should probably address this problem soon, it is getting way out of control.

This is the law of nature

Kill or be killed

Theres no police to protect you in the jungle. Life has been like this for bilions of years.

Lmao shut up you fucking moron

There are other dogs like German Shepherds who are not just insane killing machines.

Pitbulls are literally inbred killing machines that were originally bred to keep bears under control in European events. The things were NEVER meant for random people to own them.

Numbers absolutely do matter and they're exactly why the pitbulls would completely win. The tiger would be disorientated by the huge amount of different targets and be unable to concentrate on a single one. And if a pitbull does get injured, it can just pull back while another one dog takes its place.
As I said though, the most important thing is stamina and the dogs' would be unlimited. The tiger would get too tired to put up a real fight before it could kill any, let alone twenty of them.

The pitbull cries out in pain as it bites you.

Dude with the glasses was pretty smart for a dude living in a literal thirdworld shitfest

Those were niggers not humans. All in all a good day one nigger gets put in the hospital and a nigger dog gets beaten to death. No humans were harmed

Okay if I lived in South fucking Africa yes I would own as many pit bulls and tigers and moats and barbed wire and land mines as I could, but in any civilized state not currently experiencing a slave revolt I would have no need of such measures.

Excellent. The only good pitbull is a dead pitbull

>seen a small cat injure a rottweiler with a quick claw to the face. The dog backed down
I have seen my one dogger in pic related take a few swips from a cat then grab it shake it to death. Not all dogs are the same, some (just like people) have a crazy switch, when it goes off they lose it

edgggeyyyyy af

>kennel
Well you know now why they were so violent. Why do pitbulls need such delicate ownership in order not to be a violent fucking animal? These dogs and bad pet owners should be eliminated.

why are dogs so adorable?