The Duke of Edinburgh, the longest-serving consort to a monarch in British history, has died at the age of 96...

>The Duke of Edinburgh, the longest-serving consort to a monarch in British history, has died at the age of 96, Buckingham Palace has announced.
The Duke of Edinburgh, the longest-serving consort to a monarch in British history, has died at the age of 96, Buckingham Palace has announced.
>The Duke of Edinburgh, the longest-serving consort to a monarch in British history, has died at the age of 96, Buckingham Palace has announced.
The Duke of Edinburgh, the longest-serving consort to a monarch in British history, has died at the age of 96, Buckingham Palace has announced.

Vale His Royal Highness The Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, Earl of Merioneth, Baron Greenwich, Royal Knight of the Most Noble Order of the Garter, Extra Knight of the Most Ancient and Most Noble Order of the Thistle, Member of the Order of Merit, Grand Master and First and Principal Knight Grand Cross of the Most

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/royal/898594/Prince-Philip-latest-gaffe-joke-bearded-man-terrorist-church-service-Sandringham-Queen
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is now on BBC AND SKY

Whoop-de-fucking-do.

Who cares.

Did he help out his people?
Did he expose the Zionist kikes?
Did he claim hitler was right?
Did he do anything to cleanse the UK of nonwhite shitskins?
If he didn't do any of the things above, if he didn't do shit to stop the white genocide agenda ..
literally NOTHING of value was lost.

Fake and gay.

Believable, fake and gay

Harry's wedding stripped him of the will to live.
F

Well, we get a fancy royal funeral next week. I wonder if Drumpf will go or just send Pence.

Ol’ ticker couldn’t stand up to news of beloved prince harry getting sloppy seconds on a half caste nigress.

Fake. Nothing on the BBC. Also if he died overnight it wouldn't be announced until I believe 8am which is the procedure for a royal death

FAKE NEWS

BABY BLOOD WILL ONLY GET YA SO FAR.

Walking in front of nigress roastie golddigger Literal “oh literally fuck all this shit” expression

no he didn't.
holy shit brit - philip is the most based royal in living memory

express.co.uk/news/royal/898594/Prince-Philip-latest-gaffe-joke-bearded-man-terrorist-church-service-Sandringham-Queen

>No sources
Sage

Bout fucking time, you can say bye bye to the queen too.

Couples tend to die within a year of each other.

>consort to a monarch
So a fuccboi?

Someone ain't appy!

I bet he thinks it's time the world found out who Barrys real Dad is

Well played user.

Just in time for a diverse monarchy to reflect modern Britain.

/thread

>The Duke of Edinburgh
LOL! As I predicted 6 months ago! Both Duke and Queen died early and min 2017 and their death was decided to be kept secret until early and mid 2018 for numerology reasons.

hope they embalm him fast, leave him lying dead in London and the locals are likely to cook him

He supposedly wrote a letter to another important fellow int he 80s stating that Israel was to blame for all the recent (70s-80s) woes in the middle east. No one knew the letter existed until last year tho, but the cuck porbably apologized, idk.

I concur. I don't understand why anybody gives a flying fuck about any of these irrelevant inbred fucks. WHY IS THIS NEWS???

OH LOOK A ROYAL CHILD DID A CHILDISH THING.
OH LOOK A ROYAL ADULT DID A THING, JUST LIKE A HUMAN.

Jesus fucking christ, people. What is the fascination?

suspect arrested.
antwan kumiya (74), is believed to have links to islamic convert and convicted terrorist gregg hughes.

fake and gay