TOP 30 MOST DANGEROUS CITIES IN AMERICA

Now tell me why again you mutts think America is a better place to live than Canada, where we practically have no violent crime.

>what are shitskins
you dont have them, we do, they are contained in a token neighborhood or three no normal person goes into and shoot each other. literally no difference unless your a young black/spic slangin' on the streets

meanwhile we make more money with a lower cost of living, so cry moar fagit

ok then dont make fun of us we are peaceful people who live in peace

Chicago is 24? Where is the list from?

What kind of utter moron actually chooses to live in a city? They're human landfills.

Yes, even Tokyo.

Chicago is a big city, it's only in a few small neighborhoods that have violence.

chicagos population is huge. per capita, its not in the top 10

you are in more danger living in detroit than chicago by far

Where's Anchorage?

>we practically have no violent crime

Congratulations on being a pussy homo. Here's your trophy.

Your entire country has less people than California and a tiny fraction of the number of niggers we have, congratulations

Praise black Jesus, IN only showed up once.

what the fuck am I reading

What is the political affiliation of each city's mayor?

y por que 30?

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

It's funny American Virgin Islands, 75% black, have a decent GDP and murder rate twice of Brazil.

African countries I should look into, but Ghanna is safer than many European countries. American Blacks just don't feel like being at home and gang mentality penetrates them deep.

>Canada, where we practically have no NIGGERS
wonder .....

grew up in a very multi-culti town in NJ, but we were basically surrounded by Newark (#16 on the list) to the east, East Orange and Irvington to the south and Paterson to the north.

Even after an entire childhood among minorities, it just gave me an honest understanding of how awful they are in every way. My high school was 60% black so I was actually a minority, but they were all busy selling drugs and fighting each other.

I'm surprised Camden isnt on the list, it was the US murder capital not long ago... ah, the good ol days

Fug im constantly in 4 of the top 23.

Violent crime rates of your major cities?

Depends on the zipcode.

bs vegas padded the charts

A lot if countries and localities hide their true crime rates.
Some lack the means to even track or account for it.

Chicago is a very nice city if you stay out of the (((culturally enriched))) areas
t. chicagofag

Lol chicago is 24 because niggers cant aim for shit

British Virgin Islands have the same racial makeup, 15% whites in the American islands and 7% in the British, and rates are completely different.

US 52 murders on 100k, British 9 on 100k. These are literally the same people? Why are you driving blacks mad?!

I can tell you that the only cities on the list that have Republican mayors is Miami and Tulsa.

I'm still surprised Miami is electing Republican mayors but then again it is Cuban central.

The peaceful leaf is nothing more than a meme

Well i live i memphis fml

*in

Look at all those democrat run cities