Who's the true leader of the Alt-Right? Is it still Steve Bannon? Or is it Richard Spencer

Who's the true leader of the Alt-Right? Is it still Steve Bannon? Or is it Richard Spencer

the alt cia has yet to find a true leader

Shadowlord Ron Paul of course

the alt right isnt real

William L Pierce

Me, nigger.

Adolf Hitler

Benjamin Netanyahu.

No Gods, No Masters.

I highly doubt Ron Paul is a confederate or a Nazi

Oh it's very real. More than half of this board is Alt-Right pepe posting keks

>Is it still Steve Bannon
Holy shit you know nothing

>I highly doubt Ron Paul is a confederate or a Nazi
ain't his shadowing powers amazing?

Alt right are just teenager nazi larpers trying to be all edgy because they think its cool. Look at the amount of pure meme autism in OPs picture, its astounding.

>Is it still Steve Bannon

Why would a far-left zionist shill like Bannon be the leader of a right-wing movement that isn't even real?

This guy^

Who is this Kwok fucker?
Did Bannon know Moore was going to lose?

The hacker called Sup Forums

This. It's a made up, fake boogeyman like Russians "hacking the election." Whatever the fuck that means. I still chuckle every time I hear some shit for brains parrot that shit.

George Soros

1. There is no alt-right
2. There is no leader for that imaginary group.

You do realize/pol/ existed before the alt-right right?

Some black dude is the leader of the ALt-Right.

Richard Spencer created the term "alt-right." Steve Bannon merely changed a Jewish news outlet into a platform for the alt-right. So its Richard Spencer.

I vote for Tucker C.

Jared Taylor, obviously.

Sup Forums is the leader. The alt-right is a Sup Forums conspiracy.

actually I believe that was (((Paul Gottfried)))

>trust me goyim, the "alt-right" is real

>Who's the true leader of the Alt-Right?

Nigger, the 'alt-right' is a controlled opposition group that no one had heard of until Shillary's paranoia speech. The MSM literally had to publish stories to inform the public of the existence of the 'alt-right'..

Me

Bernie Sanders is our leader

lmao is that ron paul?

Leadurrr

Jeb Bush

this.

It's all either Government backed faggots, literal faggots, or fat kikes (like kike eunuch)
Jump this faggot ship and hooking up with Nat. Alliance or Atomwaffen or some other similar group who actually takes action, is your best bet. Not these Internet Nazis who don't do anything except whine "WAAAAAH PLS DONT REPLACE US JEWS!!!! DUMB NIGGER SAVAGE BEATING ON EFFEMINATE NU-MALE WHITE BOY WHAT A SAVAGE!!!!!"

its not conehead or sloppy steve.... Its Bre Today