>"You are racist"

How do you reply to that Sup Forums ?

i dont even believe in race
im xenophobic - theres a difference

fukken saved

>be me
>publicly state that we owe nothing to refugees and immigrants, they shouldn't live for free here,
>we shouldn't be building mosques
>"DAS RACIST"
>"YOU'RE RACIST"
what do?

Native girls?

"yup"

I know.

It’s okay to be black.

ask them to define racism

"And?"

"So? Everyone is. Its normal."

For you

Yes, I am.

Fart really loud and walk away

Put it on a shirt and I’ll buy it.

Yes, I believe in the superiority of the Human race as created in the image of God.

If anyone is racist here it's you...random nondescript accuser.

I am racist.

I just tell the niggers that say I’m racist “ok, now what?” and they fuck off. They can’t deal with the next logical step.

Blacks will never rise up. They know they would all be dead in less than 5 days.

>tfw I try to explain that I'm an ethnocentrist and I'm looking out for my people's interests
>they don't understand and resort to calling me a nazi bigot racist

When someone calls me racist, I don’t defend myself. I just ask am I wrong? For instance, if I say refuges are committing higher crimes and they say “You’re being racist” I will say “Is what I’m saying not factually true?”

Yes.

did he actually make this..?

Being called a nazi or racist is pretty much the last ditch efforts to discredit someone's points.

I can't argue with someone if they have already lost being civil.

"oooohhh wow look at me I'm a mental retard who can't formulate a basic argument so I have to say meaningless buzzwords"

And then I slit their throat and steal their wallet

Saved.

Yes and rightly so.

>posts the most hilariously racist cartoon imaginable
>complains about being called racist
>pol logic
>my delicious fucking sides

its like they have no experience talking to normies at all

that is a very nice idea aristotle came up with while suckin some 8 year olds dick

lel

saved, heres what Nietzsche said about mixed babies from beyond good and evil

>And then I slit their throat and steal their wallet
apex jej, maximum shitpost, my leaf friend.

What you tell them is that name calling is not an argument. If they've resorted to that they've lost. Tell them to go read a book, they know nothing about Islam yet they're defending an ideology that by all outward appearences is capable of nothing but murderous attacks on all who refuse to join their little club!

>tfw you can't show them images from your Sup Forums folder instead of speaking

"I don't believe in labels. Any idea should stand or fall on its own merits, without the issue getting clouded by a label."

>"Your ideas are racist, prejudiced, bigoted and discriminatory towards [insert melanin enriched diversity here]"
What say you?

>How do you reply to that Sup Forums ?
Yes, yes I am.

says you.

I'm not racist. I'm prejudiced against Islam.

a phobia is something irrational, not wanting to have nigs or gypsies in your country is not irrational.

Yes.

i don't know what this is funny you actually made me start laughing +rep A++++++

That's right, nigger, now back the fuck up.

this

Fine. I'm a racist. Now what?

"yes thats right im a racist nigger" how to respond.
Twice the mind blown.

This is basic political philosophy. Are you all uneducated faggots?

oh my fuckin god, thanks for this red pill good sir
SAVED

Vee?

You think as we get closer to the 2020's and the influence of feminists and sjws and jews decline racism will go from being seen as a deplorable thing to a sign of intelligence? We tried it their way for 45 yrs. What's it gotten us? You looked at society lately? It's like Mad Max beyond thunderdome out there.

"Yeah, so what."

Just laugh in a really smug superior way like they are a little babby saying a silly word.

Suck a nigger dick.

Wow I picture for ants. Shame too because it looks interesting

Is that destiny with the sniper

I kind of want to hatefuck that kike

And?

History endlessly repeats itself

I am racist, everyone needs to get the fuck out of white countries. Fuck off. Go home.

"Am I wrong?"

BLOCKS YOUR PATH. EXPLAIN YOURSELF BIGOT.

Reality seems to have a strong racist bias.

Yes. I am.

What does that mean?

yeah, it is only way

>tripfag
>being this new
with the plebbit infestation and eceleb shilling I can't tell if people are trolling anymore. This board is dead

>"unironic racist here I hate niggers how is that a problem nigger lover"

"Yes, and...?"

I don't spend time around leftists so I don't have to worry about this.

You're a goddamn racist, work on it.

Fuck the migrants
just saw the first one get killed here they didn't even charge the guy
I fucking love Russia

>"Racist is an emotionally charged word used to silence people who tell the truth. Like the words 'wrongthink' and to a certain extent 'heretic'."

yep.

>"But am I wrong?"

Immediately pull the focus of the conversation back to concrete arguments. If you try to play the denial game with libtards and their name-calling, you just give them unnecessary credence. Just keep the conversation on point and you'll be fine.

yee nigga tru day boi homie dawg lit illuminati yo

saved

Yes it is because you can't give me the perfect definition of why they are different from yourself.
I can understand if you don't like their culture. Neither do i.

If you take this redpill without taking other small ones first you may fucking die

Be carefull fags

"Not an argument."

Maybe this is why libtards like Musk is afraid of AI. He knows niggers, spics and muslims will be exterminated by supercomputers, and whites will only exist because said machines will need Upgrades and maintenance

Thank you for the compliment

Yes I am, so what? Got any actual arguments?

Yes

Just reply with something affirmative; reply with the truth

It’s pronounced ‘reel-list’

"yeah"

What books is this from?

You have to turn it back on them. Leftists rely heavily on the perception of moral superiority. It's what allows them to get away with making "arguments" that are ultimately devoid of content.
Point out that they're a traitor to their country and their people or something like that. You have to "out-group" them.

>Point out that they're a traitor to their country and their people or something like that. You have to "out-group" them.

They will say "You're a nazi or something?"
Normie people, not SJWs or feminazi dykes, normies.

nah...

>"We're all people!"
>"We're all equal"
>"Who cares about skin colon, it's all about the person!"
Jesus fucking Christ, other people just spew out braindead catchphrases, how do you even get through them
>"das raciss"
>"you a nadzi"

It's why killing those who kill is okay and always was. If your police isn't enforcing the law you should. Always in all scenarios. Law of the world is don't hurt others until they hurt others. So basically just enforce your own laws. How many violent offenders that aren't locked up could you have killed with a spear in the time it took you to draw that?

>reality is racist
>and sexist

>what do?
You know what to do.

>strawman

or do you just not know how greentexting works newfaggots