GLOBAL WARMING INTENSIFIES AS TEMPERATURE HIT -100 DEGREES!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.ametsoc.org/doi/pdf/10.1175/2008BAMS2370.1
science.time.com/2013/06/06/sorry-a-time-magazine-cover-did-not-predict-a-coming-ice-age/
weather.com/news/climate/news/jet-stream-climate-change-extreme-weather-study
skepticalscience.com/al-gore-inconvenient-truth-errors-intermediate.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Fw7GfNR5PLA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Climate ≠ weather. Nice shitpost tho.

Oh no, people might have to wear a few sweaters at once, and learn how to dress for cold weather. What a catastrophe.

ALL HAIL WINTER CHAN

Climate = weather over a period of time.
Stopping being intellectually disingenuous nigger faggot, that's not stated anywhere in this thread.

After listening to ten years of you faggots constantly blaming every fucking weather event on "climate change," it's a little late for you to backpedal and tell us weather isn't climate, you fucking piece of shit.

Global warming is such a problem that we're all wearing hoodies in the winter and we'll be wearing t shirts and shorts in the summer.

YES PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAKE IT SNOW

ALL HAIL THE WINTER QUEEN

wtf I hate climate and love weather now

You
Are
Retarded

Thats -73.3C
That's beyond retarded.
The weather forecast says a low of -39C for Mount Washington NH tonight.
I feel like some retarded amerimutt just took the Fahrenheit number for 100F and just slapped a - in front of it.

>-100 Degrees

I've seen amerimutt meteorologists do that in the past. Someone probably told them
>Whoa breh, it's going to be -39 tonight.
And so they converted 39C to F, and then slapped a minus in front of it.

probably factors wind chill into it. Mt. Washington has the highest winds in the world

>Sup Forums is one person
I've been claiming for years the fact the earth is flat is due to interdimensional proto-raptors forcing climate change through their consciousness given to them by an Alien species of slug-like arachnids. But, in the end, it doesn't even matter, because we'll all die from solar radiation, not because our protection will be gone, but because the sun will simply become stronger through the beams the Vietnameses are sending towards it. Seriously, start burning tires so these fucks get fucking drowned in tsunamis.

probably windchill
but still pretty sweet

OMG, WINTER IS COMING!!! EVERYONE MAN THE WALL!! WE MUST MAN THE WALL TO PREVENT THE WALKERS (MEXICANS) TO PASS THRU!

>look at these hurricanes, it's proof of global warming!
>look at these wildfires, it's proof of global warming!
>look at these tornados, it's proof of global warming!
>look at this heat wave, it's absolute proof of global warming!
>l-look these uncharacteristically cold temperatures don't mean anything... climate does not equal weather

Climate and weather are synonymous. Fuck off.

/thread

Does the forecast indicate it's at the top of the mountain?

I won't believe in global warming until it reaches absolute zero outside.

Thank (You)
The mental gymnastics must be ridiculously tiring. How is it that every single time the ball lands in their favor? I can't tolerate the in your face bias and obfuscation.

It's probably that stupid windchill factor bullshit.

I looked it up. It's the expected windchill value.
Windchill is a meme. -39 is nothing.
>muh wind
bunch of pathetic faggots trying to feel special

Art Bell and Whitley Striber were right!

>Winter is cold
>Especially on a mountain
Hmm

I'm sure it's ridiculously tiring modifying raw temperature and tide data to match your hypothesis, but there's a fuckton of money and power to be had by duping people into believing that Earth (co2 @ 0.0407% of the atmosphere) is somehow going to turn into Venus (co2 @ 96.5% of atmosphere) because of cars and cow farts.
It's kind of genius though, they've replaced traditional religion with this new age religion. People need something to believe in.

No they arent leaf, weather is about shorter periods of time and climate about much longer periods of time

>because of cars and cow farts.
kek, so true

Some of you guys are pretty cool, don't come to Earth in several hundred years.

They stopped calling it global warming because saying it just affects temperature is a big fat lie. It's climate changes.

Consequences of climate change:
Larger and more frequent hurricanes,
More severe droughts in some regions,
Wildfires raping the shit out of a fuck ton of acres,
Jet stream slowing down and going further down south, leading to more severe winter tempests and glacial temperatures,
Rise of the mean temperature (1.4° Fahrenheit) since 1880.

>Consequences of climate change:
>Larger and more frequent hurricanes or smaller and less frequent hurricanes... maybe event larger and less frequent hurricanes, or smaller and more frequent ones...
>More severe droughts in some regions, or less
>Wildfires raping the shit out of a fuck ton of acres, or maybe rain raping the fuck out of your mom and washing her out to an ever shrinking sea
>Jet stream slowing down and going further down south, leading to more severe winter tempests and glacial temperatures, or the jet stream speeding up to the point where it literally can't even
>Rise of the mean temperature (52° Fahrenheit) since the last iceage, Fall of the mean temperature (-2500° Fahrenheit) since Earth was a ball of molten fucking rock.
Stupid ass, climate has been changing for 4 billion years. There is fuck all we can do to stop it from changing, especially if it involves giving money to politicians.

From the mountain weather forecast website.

Suck a circle of dicks you numb brained
faggot.

Fucking Canadian kike regurgitating his meme talking points.
yawn

That's a weird way to spell weather modification and geo engineering.

>trump turns the planet into an uninhabitable and literal MARS
>all things related to changing weather is wrong because the word climate is long term
>keep buying my products goyim

It's really frustrating that they never distinguish C and F. Like seriously nobody says "oh that place is 65 away" or "I was going 3 in my car the other day."

CNN told me Earth is now colder than Mars tho

>memeflag b8 posting in 2018

Looks like pol is still kill this year. Maybe next year

COME WINTER CHAN

This is what you sound like.

Yeah. The climate changes. It's what the planet does. We are a mere fart on the Earth. Fucking shitlibs and their big scary stories.

What? Are you a fucking idiot? People ALWAYS leave off the mph when talking about driving speed.
>The speed limit is 45, you can step on it
>I got a ticket for going 65 in a 55, fucking cops
Are you like 15 or something?

Assume freedom units until proven otherwise

today is warmer than a melbournians welcome to refugees.

I would come bleach them all if you didn't have such shitty internet and unaffordable housing

If the average temperature of the Earth is getting higher, then that's global warming you stupid nigger.

Onempost bitch with a meme flag and misquoting someone else. Typical.

All of these things can happen regardless of what humans are doing.

Congrats to us white people who knew how to deal with seasons.

You know that image is fake right, that's a fake time magazine cover that is not from the 1970s, but from the 2000s.
You also realize that "global cooling" was never something that was widely discussed among earth / climate scientists of the 1970s seriously, right? In fact the predominant research being done in that time period was in regards to CO2's role in global warming;
journals.ametsoc.org/doi/pdf/10.1175/2008BAMS2370.1

God you are so fucking retarded it makes my head hurt.
science.time.com/2013/06/06/sorry-a-time-magazine-cover-did-not-predict-a-coming-ice-age/

COME WINTER-CHAN!

It's -100F windchill

COME WINTER-CHAN
I WISH TO WALK THE BAY

ALL HAIL THE FRIGID MIGHT OF WINTER CHAN! HER BLESSINGS MERELY TOOK TIME TO TAKE THEIR TRUE EFFECT.

Any intense weather is clearly global warming, conveniently renamed "climate change". If you don't think all universal flux is man made, you're a science denier

A -100 windchill is still damn cold.

I never really noticed that the parody time mag they shopped for that fakery used parodies of the other stories as well. I have seen it 100 times and never paid attention before:
>Sopranos changed to MASH
>"beyond Baghdad" changed to "beyond Détente"
>that photo swap for cancer lady

Come winter chan, it is time the land be returned to those worthy of your cold embrace.

Let just get this straight Sup Forums so I don't lose complete hope in all of you. You do believe in the modern change in climate right? But it's not spearheaded by human activity.

Heavy industry creates ozone decimating conditions.

Less ozone lets in more ultraviolet light ,melting icecaps.

More water in play makes for extreme weather. Stronger winds,heavier rain and snowfall,drier deserts.

This may be an acceleration of a natural phenomenon, but we won't be around to watch it correct itself.

It may be already too late.

>you do
>implying Sup Forums is one person

Add units for all numeric values. It's not that difficult, amerilard

never noticed that either, it's crazy how deceptive they tried to make it to fool idiots. There's many examples of the same sort of misinformation out there designed to target the uninformed.

You are now aware that a cold day on Mars is -67.

Let that sink in a moment.

Global warming or not, I'm surprised there haven't been more threads about the weather

Of chores climate changes. The universe is constantly in flux. We're just not narcissistic zealots that think human beings are the center of the universe and self-flagellate because of it. Modern day progressives are no different than the zealots at Sodom that figured the fire and brimstone was due to buttfucking in execs.

There's no cohesive set of agreements among climate change deniers. Some, like young earth creationist christian types claim that climate cannot change at all and that only God can change climate. Then you have the types who claim that it's entirely natural, and that mankind has zero impact on climate. You have those who believe (without evidence) that it's entirely solar variation, not CO2. You have people that deny the greenhouse effect and claim CO2 cannot cause climate change. Then you have people that accept that GHG impact climate but believe that it's insignificant and humans don't need to do anything to change it. Then you have people that believe it's entirely a good thing and will have no negative impacts on human civilization.

Most people on Sup Forums are probably a mix of people who don't deny it's happening, and those who believe the impacts are over-stated. People's views tend to change over time though as their argument fails to adapt.

Isn't there now something about the solar system getting cooler due to the sun getting out of Solar Max? Heard that all planets have gone down a bit in temperature.

Canadians really are the dumbest niggers on here.

Wew it’s almost like the climate of the earth is cyclical in nature
The earth used to be a giant snowball too, were liberals bitching about the weather getting warmer back then?

>To be fair, you have to have a *very* high IQ to understand climate change.

He had nice digits tho

COME WINTER CHAN

Then you have the liberals who believed al gore when he said the ice caps would have totally disappeared by 2014

The solar system isn't getting cooler. Earth isn't getting cooler. The current cold wave in NA is only occurring in NA, not globally and is due to a weakened jet stream allowing cold arctic air to infiltrate into the continental US and Canada more easily. It's an effect that's pretty well known and is currently being studied.
weather.com/news/climate/news/jet-stream-climate-change-extreme-weather-study

Just do a quick search about jet stream weakening, it's a topic that's been discussed for over a decade now.

I love how winter has been a thing for eons but every fucking year the media makes it sound like its the first time anyone has ever seen the cold season in thier entire lives.

>FUCKING ISCEPOCALYPSE
>UNCONFIRMED REPORTS OF GODDAMNED YETIS MAULING PEOPLE IN TIMES SQUARE
>OH MY FUCKING GOD IS THAT SNOW!!!???? QUICK GET THE CAMERAS! ITS FUCKING SNOW! ARE YOU GETTING THIS? SNOW!
>OH MY GOD! WHAT IS THIS????!!! WHATS HAPPENING??? WHY? WHY WERENT WE WARNED ABOUT THIS???

Jesus fucking christ we get it. Its winter.

>There's many examples of the same sort of misinformation out there designed to target the uninformed.
Like the WW2 blatantly fake photos stormfront created, and then pointed out they were fakes. An unbelievable number of people fell for that and suddenly believed it was evidence of a coverup and that all WW2 warcrimes were staged.

Pic related, the top photo was made by stormfront with the claim it was the version shown in the holocaust museum, and that the bottom was real. They created fake fake photos and since the real photo was real, they concluded everything was fake. This went viral on facebook and clickbait websites.

We're having Egypt-tier temperatures at some cities on the Black Sea, this is unusual.

Made me chuckle

Come Winter Chan!

I remember liberal in my school showing me that video when I was just a youngun. They literally had a graphic showing Manhattan being underwater completely by 2014. Why the fuck wouldn't I raise an eyebrow about this self-flagellation crusade of narcissism now that it's been re-branded.

Im sure during the iceage some skinny faggish cavemen were running around telling everybody that if they didnt stop lighting campfires the 1/2 mile thick icesheets extending halfway to the equator would melt and then humanity would be extinct.

>5 stages
>actually 6
why do they always lie?

you fucking idiot.

call me when florida is underwater like they promised it would be by 2014

in the meantime if you fucking New York tourists could fuck off thatd be great

Come Winter-Chan!

Do you realise in your example the C and F are about the same?

Al Gore is not an authority on climate science, and many climate scientists disputed what he says because it's not based in evidence. I love how you guys love to prop up Al Gore as if he's the emperor of climate science.
skepticalscience.com/al-gore-inconvenient-truth-errors-intermediate.htm

By the way, that's a misrepresentation of what Gore said. He stated that arctic sea ice would be gone during summer, not ice caps, which was still a statement that wasn't based in reality at the time and he had no evidence to back up his statements, was a dumb thing to say. The truth is, it's well documented that arctic sea ice has decreased quite a lot in the past few decades, and each summer is seeing less and less multi-year ice remain due to warming arctic waters. It's also a positive feedback loop because less ice means less reflection and waters that warm up more in the summer, meaning increased sea ice melt during the summer.
youtube.com/watch?v=Fw7GfNR5PLA

I honestly never knew that either but I've seen those images so many times as well. I always assumed that the top image was something that was faked by soviets or something.

I, for one, welcome back our temporary Ice Age overlords. They couldn't have been that bad if people in Asia, Europe, and NA were able to live there during the past one.

Global climate is changing, and humans contribute to it, but very little.
Many other things contribute to it, even natural gases being released deep under the sea.

>I always assumed that the top image was something that was faked by soviets or something.
In some cases like pic related there really was historic tampering of photos for propganda purposes. But a lot of the "recent discoveries" are new blatantly fake edits and then they pretend to discover the real photo.

The earth was a "snowball" 600 million years ago, and trust me, you would not want to live on that Earth, it was incredibly inhospitable to almost all life, with only some very strange jellyfish like creatures living in the oceans at the time (Ediacaran fauna).

Of course climate on earth is cyclical, but there are so many factors that go into climate change when it's natural, we're talking volcanism, the position of continents and ocean currents, how much CO2 is in the atmosphere, solar activity, etc. What we're seeing now is not part of natural climate change, it's 95%+ certain that human activity is causing the current changes.
The entire argument that climate change is natural is a moot point because we have observational and physical evidence that the current changes are anthropogenic. Volumes upon volumes of scientific data point towards that conclusion. There is a very robust body of scientific literature supporting this argument, and virtually none stating that it's natural.

I remember that bullshit, where they depicted a 3 meter rise in water as a 280 meter rise in water and went "IF YOU KEEP DRIVING SUVS FLORIDA WILL BE TOTALLY GONE BY 2014!"

Reality is if every single ice crystal on earth melted it would hardly be enough to rise the sealevels significantly (about 200 feet) but not spocalyptically so. And even if it is happening its going to occur over several centuries, possibly 1,000 years. More than enough time to figure out how to move some shit around and adapt.

It sure as hell isnt just going to happen overnight.

Only when it’s cold though, right? Once it heats up you’ll be using that fact as evidence for your bullshit climate change theory won’t you? God just fucking kill yourself you stupid fuck

>he thinks niggers should be scaling mountains
This isn't King Kong asshole.