>best optics
>more than a thousand members
>dozens of banner drops
>flyers dozens of campuses every semester
>led by competent people like Damigo and Casey
>Fight for white identity
>fighting memphis and how they took down confederate statues with jewish tricks
>koba

why aren't you a member of Identity Evropa yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCXqpN_lZoZU4FR3vIZXCJiA/videos
europathelastbattle.wordpress.com/watch/
idope.se/torrent-list/europa the last battle/
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_5a74deb8452440f3ad40a28a7d6da571.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because if i wanted to post flyers for epin pranks on college campuses, it wouldn't be for a aimless cause with zero clout like IE. seriously. all these guys do is hang flags on campuses and jerk off on twitter when the SHOCKINGLY liberal morons on campus screech. that's all this "movement" has ever accomplished

They need a more professional outreach and better advertising & graphic design.
Are they an actual conglomerate with a leader or is it just another random jew-infiltrated/created movement?

bump

Things like this begin by converting as many whites as possible to a white-oriented thinking cause. Stop kike concern trolling and get fucked. Do you expect the entire white popoulation of the US to goose step tomorrow? fucking moron

Now, my Friend, the biggest and condensed Redpill you can take to start your Amazing, so fucking Frustrating but yet Beautiful journey to the Truth is here:
(maybe blocked in your country [see: they don't want you to see it], but there are many places to watch this, search.)

youtube.com/channel/UCXqpN_lZoZU4FR3vIZXCJiA/videos

europathelastbattle.wordpress.com/watch/

idope.se/torrent-list/europa the last battle/

I guarantee you it's worth it, please watch it. It started many journeys before and it will start yours. Don't get too sad about it, we were all born into this fucking lie, and we all cant change it. We Love you Normie, Start your journey.

Patrick Casey is the leader, everything is regimented into states who have groups they work with. States are grouped into regions that coordinate for activism.

>kike concern trolling
fuck off dumb cunt, the fact that you're misusing concern trolling tells me you're the same kind of reactionary moron that thinks that anyone is impressed by edgy idiots posting pictures of the flyers and flowers they were "brave enough" to place on their college campus.

the fact that their entire message is "s-see look we're all over" only highlights the fact that this is nothing but an unpopular group with an unpopular message.

bump

what are the dues like? thats the only reason I haven't joined. I'm pretty broke since I've moved to a bigger city and everything from rent to food is more expensive, but its prime location for Identity Evropa work

10 dollars a month or 100 dollars a year

What city are you in if you don't mind me asking? I can give you a rundown on who we have in the area

I joined patriot front because I'm not afraid to call myself a fascist. Also PF has better optics desu

bump

I saw your last video, you guys are doing great work. IE was really impressed about the quality of your stuff, we were all talking about it in our nation chat. Hopefully our groups do some work together in the future

PF in my state is kind of small but keep an eye out for a banner drop coming on MLK day in a mostly black city.

I will. Check us out on twitter or gab, we are starting a series of banner drops in sactuary cities. Should bring in more media attention. We also just did a demonstration in Memphis after the jew mayor ducked the system to get rid of confederate memorials in the city

Will do man. As much as I like to bants IE I really do respect you guys and what your doing. Just not the faction for me. I'm pretty much a natsoc so idk if IE would even have me

I'm not ready. I will commit myself to the cause fully, but I have some business to take care of before I can do that.

bumping because this is a good thread

a fucking leaf
lmao

German MBMC PDF:
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_5a74deb8452440f3ad40a28a7d6da571.pdf

posters go up Jan 21 at night on campuses & public spaces across the world
leftists & feminists will run crying to the media, media will unwittingly broadcast the anti-immigration message

Who gives a fuck about this bullshit?
Islam will dominate eitherway, better convert desu

Word and the campfire is you can't heil Hitler in the interview
But you can out of the public eye

What do you want them to do? Walk onto campus with an AK and start shooting? You're not doing shit. If you have a better idea start your own organization and start acting.

This movement is in very early days. We are still figuring things out but bc people on the far right so independent they don't want to join any organization that is not 100% perfect in alignment with their ideals and 100% perfect in action.

If you had ever organized, lead, or even joined something you would know that the real world is not perfect. An organization is never going to be 100% in alignment with your ideas and it will never be 100% perfect in it's actions.

As for IE, at least they're doing something. Of course things will get better as they learn. The question is: will you get on board now and be one of the founders or will you wait until they've done all the hard work to come out of the wood work like a coward?

>As for IE, at least they're doing something.

this

>best optics
Yeah, until they trotted out a bunch of pudgy dorks in polos waving around Walmart tiki torches.

IE initially showed promise in the way they were selective with their members' physical appearances, then blew it with Charlottesville. The uniform was always shitty, for that matter.

I'd rather use IE the browser than join IE the movement.

IE used to be cool up until the counter signalling and the fallout with Mosley, Spencer, and the rest of the alt right. now they're just suspicious and jealous of their own members, and send out spies to other servers to make sure everyone's strictly and exclusively loyal to mentally unstable Damigo and his pet Patrick Casey. Koba is kind of cool, but he turned out to be one of these spies. It's like a fucking cult in there. Too many Jewish espionage tricks, not enough solidarity with the rest of the movement because of inflated egos.

>nb4 Spencer is a CIA plant
Grow the fuck up. We need to save our race. We don't have time to be playing these silly games. Fact is Spencer produces results and your little fliers and banner drops pale in comparison.

Racist liberals who haven't accomplished anything but pretend like they have

Because it's civic cuckery disguised as Europe for Europeans