How does Sup Forums defend Nippon?

Junko Furuta (古田 順子 Furuta Junko, November 22, 1971 – January 4, 1989) was a 17-year-old Japanese high school student who was abducted, tortured, raped, and murdered in the late 1980s. Her murder case was named concrete-encased high school girl murder due to her severely mutilated body being discovered in a concrete drum filled with 208 litres of concrete. The murder was mainly perpetrated by four teenage boys, Hiroshi Miyano, Jō Ogura, Shinji Minato, Yasushi Watanabe, who were known deliquents and serial rapists.

About 100 people knew about Junko's captivity, but either did nothing about it or themselves participated in the torture and murder.

Most of the participants were friends of the teenage boys.

Junko was held captive for 40 days, during which time she was repeatedly raped, beaten and tortured. According to their trial statements, the four of them:

Raped her over 400 times. They also invited and encouraged their friends to humiliate and gang rape her.
Starved her.
Beat her several times with golf clubs, bamboo sticks and iron rods.
Used her as a "punching bag" by hanging her body from the ceiling.
Dropped barbells onto her stomach several times.
Forced her to eat live cockroaches and drink her own urine.
Forced her to masturbate in front of them.
Inserted foreign objects, such as iron bars, scissors and skewers into her vagina and anus, rendering her unable to defecate and urinate properly.
Shoved a still-lit light bulb into her vagina.
Set fireworks into her anus, vagina, mouth and ears.
Burnt her vagina and clitoris with cigarettes and lighters.
Burnt her eyelids with hot wax and lighters
Tore off her left nipple with pliers.
Pierced her breasts with sewing needles.

The accused were convicted as Young Offenders and are all now free.

Other urls found in this thread:

beetlesaregooddoctors.com/junko.html
youtu.be/RoSqMWvxFaU
youtu.be/1iAkm73IvK4
youtu.be/pDCqOLcYqok
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Anita_Cobby
articles.latimes.com/2007/nov/09/world/fg-autopsy9
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Plauche
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here's the whole thing, explicitly explaining everything they did to junko, and what happened afterwards
beetlesaregooddoctors.com/junko.html

WHY do you keep reposting this

For anyone who doesn't know I posted this story on /qa/ like a month ago and this Canadian chink idiot who thinks he's Japanese keeps spamming it here

Janny's please ban this asshole. This is bait and isn't political

Are you sure this wasn't the plot of a doujinshi?

Y so mad, faggot? Maybe japan always is a victim to you. They take no responsibility for immorality.

Kinda like America.

It was all a Eurasianist falseflag. That 'other Sup Forums' mods are losing thier minds over there trying to defend Bannon like he's Dicky Spencer. Same rhetoric. Same talking points. Same bans.

How?

>Bannon declares himself leader of the Alt-Right

>Bannon buys hate/pol/ through Thiland CIA proxy. Turns it into an (((Alt-Right))) recruiment board to false flag Trump.

>Spencer is a Euroasianist.

>Hillary (Chinese money funded Clintons) makes Spencer famous.

>Bannon convinces everyone he's the mastermind of the meme war.

>Alt-Right rally becomes a falseflag against Trump

>Bannon distances himself from Alt-Right and pushes for Jerusalem embacy and Kushner tries to block it.

>Sup Forums gets endless Ivanka hate spam

>Turns out Bannon was the leaker in the WH

>Bannon is now working for Chinese Billionair..

Have you ever watched Forensic Files? Fucked up things like this happen in the US too and all over the world. Nippon Koku is a great ally.

not sure if wrong thread or bot

Realy? Junko was held in the home of the kidnappers parents.

>While she was only one quarter through her ordeal, owing to ongoing beatings, Junko Furuta was unable to breathe through her nose due to accumulation of blood in her cavities. Her traumatized internal organs refused to accept food and water so when she tried to drink, she instantly vomited, which not only kept her more dehydrated, it also agitated the perpetrators who punished her with more beating for soiling the carpet. At one point, when the attackers were resting after drinking, she tried to call the police but was caught and punished by having her feet set on fire with burning lighter fluid. Large bottle the perpetrators forced up her anus caused internal injuries and ugly bleeding.

They knew everything but did nothing.

Perps were Zainichi Koreans

What doujinshi is this?

Wie peepoe deid this

THEY'RE FREE!!??What the flying fuck?
I hope they get killed by an angry lynchmob.

moooooddddddddddddddddddddsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

2 posts, whining, faggot? U think pol is ur personal army?

>At the beginning of December, when the gang were asleep, Junko rang the police, but was stopped by A before she could say anything. The police immediately phoned back, but A told them it was a mistake. Angered by her act, they started to torture her. She was repeatedly punched, kicked, struck by heavy objects, foreign objects inserted into private parts, skin burned with cigarette lighters. They also stopped feeding her. Due to both external and internal injuries and malnutrition, she could hardly walk and had to crawl downstairs to the bathroom. When she could no longer crawl, she was made to urinate into a cup and was forced to drink her own urine. Because of the unbearable violence and pain, Junko repeatedly begged them to kill her. Ignoring her pleas, they continued the torture for days.

U defend and excuse this?

I don't think anyone defends this and these kids should be put to death.

Shit like this does not happen in South Korea

Yanks should have done to the Japs what they did to Indians/natives and conquered themselves new clay.

Injustice happens everywhere, water is wet.

Yet you (flag) NatSoc Nazis do defend this. All the time. Nazi allies. You’re complicit.

I found Japanese news coverage of the murder
youtu.be/RoSqMWvxFaU
youtu.be/1iAkm73IvK4
youtu.be/pDCqOLcYqok

ジャーナリスト、ありがとう

Do some research.

>junko spammer is anti-natsoc
what a surprise

Lol.

This particular incident is easily the worst in all of Japanese history. As for around the world, I can only think of things like this happening in central America and by Jewish elites

Why? Strange you have a Nippon flag Instead of of an imperial rising sun. Why not? Confused?

Fact: destroyed and humiliated but freedom loving democratic forces. And for good, moral, reason. Maybe Nippon is just LARPing civiliazation since? Eg:Junko.

Tell me 2 events that are equal to OP's post
I've been to Japan and South Korea, both nations are pretty safe.

They do not have proper family values in japan. I have said it for years.

Top 10 anime battles.

The culprit is Korean.

it was made into one.

>The murder of Sylvia Likens took place in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States in October 1965. The 16-year-old Likens was held captive, abused and tortured to death by Gertrude Baniszewski, Baniszewski's children, and other neighborhood children.
>Her captors would: extinguish lit cigarettes upon her skin, beat her daily, bathe her by dumping boiling water onto her body, rub salt into her burn wounds, burn individual fingers and toes one at a time, throw her against the concrete floors and walls for martial arts practice, repeatedly dunk her head into water until her body would go limp, forced her to eat shit/vomit and drink piss, rape her, rape her with soda bottles, use rusty heated needles to brand her body, mutilated her vagina by inserting a red hot metal rod, entertain themselves by throwing Sylvia down the staircase, intentionally starved and dehydrated her, coerce her sister who suffered from polio to beat her, and charged neighborhood children 5 cents to gawk at her, beat her and rape her.
>One girl who participated in Sylvia's death would go on to become a school teacher in Florida, and Baniszewski oldest daughters daughter would also have a carrer in education
>Everyone involved in Likens' death was released by 1985, most were released in the late 1960s, and Baniszewski oldest daughter was paroled in the early 1970s

Thanks for the heads up. R*ported.

Elaborate
Don't act like niggers blaming it on whitey, Tojo

nanking didn't happen but it should have.

Why? Do you hate freedom, truth and the 1st amendment? Censor dis! Hurr durrr! Gibs me mor trap an 59% mutts an dank memes! Sup Forums witness maximum faggot, defined. ...

So what? Japs did this shit to half the population of East Asia from the late 19th century up until we nuked them. Japs are sub-human.

>glorious nippon does it again
You realize they were always barbarians, right? German Nazi who visited jap camps were disgusted by the treatment of people there.

>implying
I'm not Chinese, I'm Norweigan American

This
Japanese are nigger tier

>norwegian
>American
Pick one

I am ethnic Norweigan

don't engage the insectoid.

Japanese are subhuman. They blame others of their problem and refuse to better themselves. This nigger mentality that Japanese have seperates the Japanese subhuman to the white man

traditional korean clothes

Excerpt From: Isabella Lucy Bird, "Korea and Her Neighbours"

how does Sup Forums defend white bogans?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Anita_Cobby

a brazilian user already explained this and japan's high "suicide" rate and "low" murder rate. essentially japland is corrupt like a south american narcostate and yakuza groups have a huge amount of power with police and government being complicit in covreing up their crimes (specifically murder). apparently, the people involved with the junko killing were with a youth yak group and that's why nobody bothered to do anything.

>b-b-ut coreans are worse1!!
kill yourself

Thnx. For admitting yur a cuck Nazi, Tojo, fascist apologist.
> ideology
> ethnicity/nationalism.

Pick one.

Nigger mentality right here.
Who are you to judge a subhuman, when you yourself are one?
Better yourself Japanese man, you cannot be white or honorary white but stop being a nigger.

traditional korean clothes in 1909

There's no excuse for these blatant criminals who have been relinquished by the justice system to not be hunted down by Dexter/Punisher vigilante types. It's not like they're high security targets, That's an element of humanity that's tragically scarce.

Your post is unclear, poorly written, and has no clear crux. It reeks of low intelligence and poor attention span.

>Why? Strange you have a Nippon flag Instead of of an imperial rising sun. Why not? Confused?
Perhaps you are under the false impression that the Rising sun flag is the flag of the Empire of Japan, which is not true: the Rising sun flag is the army and navy ensign, while the actual flag of the Empire is the same one as today. Ironic that you seem to claim to know enough about my country to doubt it's civilization while not knowing the most basic things about my country, like it's fucking flag. I know one thing about your flag though: that it's a fucking leaf!

>Fact: destroyed and humiliated but freedom loving democratic forces.
Try learning English.

>And for good, moral, reason
Yeah I'm sure a bunch of Jews in the white house would do that.

>Maybe Nippon is just LARPing civiliazation since? Eg:Junko.
Japan is a country with a low crime rate since antiquity (records of Wei); high literacy since the 16th century (Francis Xavier); was a military powerhouse for the longest time, resisting mongol invasions, European colonization; 1800 year old royal dynasty which is the oldest in the world; and for the last 40 years existed as an economic power. That's a pretty good LARP to me, while you can't even LARP as a shitty United States.

Low ranking Yakuza, so probably Koreans: kind of like "youths" in western media.

Horrible... at least she is in a better place now.

traditional korean clothes in 1909.

Retarded claim with no source like Americans shoahing 1 billion Indians.

That doesn’t explain the Japanese court and prosecution. All of the convicted are free. Most served less than 8yrs in (juvi) prison. The parents that held junko in their home (for 44day) were never charged, nor the other rapists, or 100+ others that knew.

>Despite the shocking brutality of their crime, the identities of the boys were sealed by the court since they were all considered to be juveniles at the time of the crime. Journalists from the Shūkan Bunshun magazine discovered their identities however, and published them.[3] They stated that, given the severity of the crime, the accused did not deserve to have their right to anonymity upheld. All four boys plead guilty to "committing bodily injury that resulted in death", rather than murder. During sentencing, the judge commented that "exceptionally grave and atrocious violence" had been afflicted upon the victim, and that Junko had been "murdered so brutally at the young age of 17, [that her] soul must be wandering in torment." Hearing the details of the brutal rape and torture, a spectator in the gallery fainted. Junko's mother also reportedly had a mental breakdown, which required psychiatric treatment.

stop pretendind to be a nip. it's embarrassing. go to Sup Forums for that kind of faggotry you english teaching scum

Shit just as bad has happened in North America and Europe.

Capital city of Korea in 1909

Yes. You need to save face. Because you have no shame nor honour.

Jesus, that's horrific.

See

You think that you can shit on a nation because there are fucked up people in it. That's the reality of any population. Wise herb in options field.

>That doesn’t explain the Japanese court and prosecution. All of the convicted are free.
what do you mean? if they are part of a yak group and they are all free after torturing and murdering someone that seems to give creedence to what the brazilian user

Japanese, usually most honorable.

If not, we have good forest for you, where bad jew with bad hat make smut video.

Fucking kikel

>Maybe Nippon is just LARPing civiliazation since? Eg:Junko.
Saving this entire response for when this slide thread is inevitably reposted

It honestly has less to do with the Yakuza and more to do with the fact that the Japanese court has always been far too light on youths.

What a low effort reply lmao, nice projection though.

articles.latimes.com/2007/nov/09/world/fg-autopsy9
japan is not as nice a place as they make it out to be

>tfw there are countless number of people in this situation at this very moment that we will never know about

There’s lots of stuff I admire about japan. Sure, the people hate gaijin (like Logan, for,good reason), but food, vidya, even classical culture I have much respect.

But Nippon can’t reconcile with their evil historical past, or inherent ethnic/moral superiority issues. Even with so much facts and evidence

THICCC

>oh my god there was a horrible murder in Japan 30 years ago this means all Japanese are savages
OK try not to get niggered to death or truck of peaced on the way home tonight penis breath

interesting...

FUCKING SHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WTF ARE THESE PIECES OF FCKING SHIT NOW?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>But Nippon can’t reconcile with their evil historical past, or inherent ethnic/moral superiority issues. Even with so much facts and evidence
Yeah I too believe that planting 590 million trees, building 900+ schools, increasing the literacy rate by 50%, doubling the population and life expectancy of Korea was a great crime against humanity that we should apologize for. Thankfully, the Americans destroyed all the dams and killed 20% of the peninsula.

>LA times
Yeah and your president is a Russian agent

Absolutely, with shit like Pizzagate. Tell everybody you know to never let their kids off parental watch, especially in public parks.

I always fuckin imagine this user
all of the children being under the same situation right now

These people, and the people in the Junko case, need to hang.

Protip: don’t attack other nations. imperial Japan was a military aggressor. All your pain is your own. And so much of your success since is because allied victors funded your reconstruction and opened up the kind of trade you fought.

Japan is nothing without the west. Even China and Korea understand that. But, then again, Japan is behind China and Korea these days, in more ways than economic..

Countless? Come on, there's plenty of sick sadistic fucks out there but you must think pretty lowly of your fellow man (and yourself) to believe this kind of shit is happening all the time. It's natural to do so, but fight against it and stop focusing on negative shit. Most people are good at heart, they do shitty things all the time but they're justified in their own minds and perspective or they would act differently. Evil people like this not normal or common.

Gertrude Baniszewski - sentenced to life in prison in 1971, was paroled in 1985 and died of cancer in 1990
Paula Baniszewski - Gertrude's oldest daughter. Took a plea bargain in 1971 and was sentenced to 2 years in prison. From 1998-2012 she worked as a teacher's aide in Illinois. She was fired from her job after police did a background check on her
Stephanie Baniszewski - Served no time, prosecutors agreed to drop charges in exchange for testimony. She currently works as a teacher in Florida
John Baniszewski Jr - Sentenced to 21 years, was paroled after 2. Started working for a church later in life. He died in 2005 from diabetes related complications.
Coy Hubbard - Sentenced to 21 years, was paroled after 2. Was acquitted of another murder in 1982. In 2007 he was fired from his job after the release of the film "An American Crime", as Hubbard did not change his name or take any measures to conceal his identity after his release.
Ricky Hobbs - Sentenced to 21 years, was paroled after 2. He and Gertrude were the ones who branded "I AM A PROSTITUE AND PROUD OF IT" onto Sylvia's stomach. They did this with a rusty needle which was heated until it was red hot. Ricky Hobbs died of lung cancer in 1972, he was 21 years old.
Judy Duke - Served no time, charges were dropped despite Judy admitting she helped beat Sylvia.
Anna Sisco - Served no time, charges were dropped despite Anna admitting she helped beat Sylvia. Anna died in the mid 1990s

Wait a minute
We call Japanese people nips because Japan is called Nippon in Japanese? I thought we called them nips because their flag looks like a nipple

Darlene MacGuire - Served no time and was never charged. Sylvia considered Darlene her best friend. Despite this Darlene would routinely burn Sylvia with cigarettes and matches. She once hit Sylvia with a wooden plank with enough force to break the plank in half.
Mike Monroe - Served no time because the charges were dropped. He and his mother were the only people to report Gertrude Baniszewski to the police before Sylvia's death.
Randy Lepper - Served no time because the charges were dropped. Confessed in court to repeatedly beating Sylvia.
James Baniszewski - Participated in the torture of Sylvia Likens but was never arrested or charged because he was 8 years old at the time of the murders.

>Nobuharu Minato, in whose home the crimes were committed. After his release, Nobuharu moved in with his mother. He has not worked since.
I wonder if Junko's killers are on 2chan

You're aware, leaf, that here in America a fat middle-aged Puerto Rican bus driver kidnapped three girls and kept them in captivity where they suffered a decade of endless rape, imprisonment and beatings, where when they'd get pregnant he'd beat the shit out of them, throw them around, hit them with dumb bells, etc. to induce miscarriages. How one of them had a dog that he killed in front of her because it bit them.

They were only saved by a wondering spic who no habla ingles and a layabout nig nog who loved McDonald's.

The difference is over 100 people have direct and indirect knowledge of the Junko case and not did a thing about. Even a lot of nips thought it showed how their society was fucked up.

>ジャーナリスト、ありがとう

This is what came to mind, they made a movie about it and it's pretty messed up. Horrible that this happened twice but it makes sense in asickening human nature kind of way, that others will go along with torture as long as they view the individual as bottom-tier. I'm sure there are a number of psychological reasons.

You niggers need to read up on /ourguy/ Gary Plauche.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Plauche

The summary is that this man's son was being molested by his karate instructor who kidnapped him and took him to California where he molested him some more. He was found and arrested. A local reporter in Baton Rouge tipped off Plauche about when the kidnapper's plane would arrive. He waited by some phones and, as news crews filmed the kidnapper being led by police, he walked forward and blew his brains out on TV. The police, courts, even psychologists basically went out of their way to give him nothing more than a slap on the wrist. Gary Plauche died in 2014 and went to his grave rightly believing he had done the right thing.

>Likens was often deprived of water. Jenny later speculated, during her court testimony, that Likens was unable to produce tears due to dehydration.
Cry the tears that she would never have been able to.

People do bad shit everywhere. There's always a percentage that do.

That percentage is the main thing to look for. Japan has a very low percentage of murder, for example. Mexico has a massive one.

Yeah some of them say 日本 as "Nippon" because they're stupid nips who can't even learn their own language.