Why is there a black person in Richard Spencer's apartment?

Three hours into this live stream, a black person tries to conceal itself walking in front of Richard Spencer's camera.

Why is there a black person in Richard Spencer's apartment?

Link to video:

>youtu.be/UiUH-tWHbr8?t=11313

It's his bull.

enhance

COAL BURNER!

It's his slave.

I never got that far into the stream. When Sargon started getting anally raped and crying I stopped watching out of respect for Sargon. He’s done okay, he was one of the first people to redpill me on feminism and SJWs, but I’ve outgrown him now

Bump

what's the exact time?

nigger spotted at 3:08:42

>black person
I wouldn't really call them "people"

>what's the exact time?
/watch?v=UiUH-tWHbr8&feature=youtu.be&t=11313

Maybe it's just his mate? It's not uncommon to find a right wing POC in london these days.

Or his boyfriend. Those are the only two realistic choices. The guy is queerer than a three dollar bill.

It's a ghost

it's hard to tell if it's a black person or someone with dark hair (like his wife)

>WHO LET YOU OUT?

Probably a friend or roommate. That's the best case scenario. Worst case scenario it's his lover or his bull.
That's how it looked, especially when he looked over.

But would he be open to admit that? I just find this hilarious.

its his russian wife you fucking idiot
>dark hair
>ITS A NIGGER
kys memeflaggers.

Controlled opposition confirmed.
About time this faggot got outed.

Its probably the maid

Guys, this shit is crazy. Listen to me for a second:

Richard Spencer, a literal fucking ethno-nationalist Hitler worshiping neo-Nazi was just given a platform in front of not a couple hundred people, but thousands. The biggest stream on Youtube all throughout the night. Now, over 24 hours later, this debate has well over 100k views, last time I checked. That's 100k people and more who just watched Sargon of Akkad, a person who many normies see as a "champion of logic" lose his shit and get BTFO by Spencer. Look at some of the comments on that video and Sargon's circle jerk response - look at them! People are seriously saying things like "Wow, Spencer made some good points" and "I always thought Spencer was some dumb Nazi, but a lot of what he said made sense." Now I'm not saying that a shit ton of normies just got red pilled as fuck, but they just got exposed to far right wing thinking and it MADE SENSE to them. It clicked in their heads. Not only that, they watched their favorite skeptic Youtuber get BTFO'd by these ideas. They even agree that Sargon "ran away" from the debate to "retreat to his safe space echo chamber." Holy shit. To me, this is like the beginning of a new era for the alt-right, as more people now want Spencer on their streams and in their debates too. The arguments against SJW's, feminists, and so on aren't fun anymore to normies. Those debates are boring. The alt-right is bringing fresh and exciting new ideas that challenge even the people who normies thought were untouchable logically. That debate last night was such a major victory for the-alt. God damn. I'm pumped as fuck to see where we are a year or two from now.

A maid wouldn't conceal her identity.

>Richard "I pull triggers on all Niggers" Spencer is COLONIZING some negress

N i c e
i
c
e

>T H I C C Booty
>nappy hair

Well boys, Richard is a man of fine taste

>Even considering the opinion of non-whites and liberals
They already know what side their toast is buttered on. Why waste time on them?
None of these people he's with are Malcolm X or Elijah Muhammad, so you're not going to be pulling a Commander Rockwell making alliances with them.
Just start educating Rednecks and disgruntled tradesmen and military guys. They are your best bet.

Nigger probobly robbed his house mid podcast and couldn't care to stop her

This. Its definitely a negress, you can see the booty in the mirror.

Spencer oil driller confirmed.

aprox. timestamp for crying?

>It's not uncommon to find a right wing POC in london these days.

Laffing

>black
>person

While I agree on all of that, the fact that he is fucking a nigger is still fucking funny.

There's literally nothing wrong with bleaching non-white women, so long as you don't sire any children with them. It's a proud tradition that has been practiced by white colonizers for centuries

90% sure it's his maid

based spencer is a colonizer

this man is unstoppable

a situation where a maid would be timid at getting in the shot of video recorder, assuming she was told about it beforehand, is natural

tbqh, this

Why don't he hire a white maid? Would that not be more in line with his strong views?

good ol commie spencer

tfw skeptics attempt to make alt-right the new SJWs backfire completely

you'd be surprised... blacks can be surprisingly chill with you if you're out and open about racial issues, they hate hopelessly apologetic liberals that tap-dance around the truth and pretend "we are all the same".... nigs might be dumb but they know when someone is lying to their face

>Strawmaning
>Being a full pledged cuck to consumerism and capitalism

how do you know the person is black and not just dark haired?

>>It's not uncommon to find a right wing POC in london these days.

Because of the skin of the neck, or the ass as someone commented.

In the UK, its mostly black immigrants that do this type of work. Toilet cleaning etc

>the american empire must be destroyed
what's bad about this? do you have a hard on for ZOG or something?

>I love colonizing your black pussy.
>call me a nigga white boi
>oh yeah, I'm gonna fuck that nigger cunt.
This is probably it goes when he's fucking her if that's the case. He probably has a nigger fetish.

Tfw you have a dream you meet richard spencer and he asks if you want to hand out and you say yes and he goes really?!?!!? cool then you follow him in your car to 7-11 and and talk about race realism why picking snacks then go outside to see antifa surrounding your car and they slashed your spare tire to shreds as well as the soft top on your car and you barely escape.

you know you've been on Sup Forums too much

You can kind of see her skin but at the same time the resolution just really isn't there.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was just his wife, although she could be a maid.

I wonder if anyone in the comment section made note of her.

The show should of been Richard Spencer and styxx
Sargon is not honest with his opinions.

It's a new era brother

RICHARD SPENCER IS A COALBURNER

>skeptics try to make alt-right the new SJWs
>skeptics become the new SJWs

The ironing is delicious

because he's a fag

you can't even see the neck

Sargon looks intelligent because he only engages with idiots.

Thomas Jefferson fucked black bitches all day. It doesn't make him any less of a good leader desu

i agree with everything exept
>Hitler worshiping neo-Nazi

Probably trying to see when Richard is gonna hook a nigga up witbdat Afro American ethno state...

How the fuck did Richard Spencer even get into the position he is now anyway?

The guy literally has sympathy for Marxism and has somehow managed to waste hundreds of thousands a year without furthering what he sees as the "alt-right". Imagine what Jared Taylor would be able to achieve if he had the same kind of revenue Spencer receives on a monthly basis.

"Battle not monsters, lest ye become a monster too, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

That's literally the equivalent fake news from the eighteen hundreds.

picrelated is a better quality screen.
at first i thought it was a chinese, but now it cleary is a nigress.

i listened.
spencer is a closet homosexual. i came to this thread cause the nigger thing sounds hilarious. the people who watched any of that shit (was going to, then forgot cause they're e-celebs) are on slow release anyway. no normie watched that. spencer is, like it or not, a giant plant like figure who reeks of subversion, trickery. the alt-lite are our cannon fodder.

shit, I forgot

>tfw skeptics attempt to make alt-right the new SJWs
I never knew how they thought this
Right wing white nationalists
1. Don't like gay stuff - SJWS do
2. Don't like multigender stuff -SJWS do
3. Know race matters -SJWS don't
4. Hate Communism - SJWs don't
5. Love America how the founders had it - SJWS don't
6. Like and show respect and discipline - SJWS don't
7. Keep themselves fit - SJWS don't
8. Think pedophilia is one of the worst sins - SJWS don't

Well it's the same thing with Dr. Duke. Everyone thinks he's a scary Klansman until they actually listen to him and find out he's just a well spoken grandpa who loves his people and America.
If anything Dr. Duke is one of the softer and more tolerant ones with his whole "God made different races for a reason. Mixing everything together would destroy diversity, not enhance it."

*he is in now

>blind bong
it's clearly a nigger

Spencer inherited money. He's from founding stock America. He's basically a trust-fund far-rightist.

No he fucking didnt.

I agree. He finally got an unbiased platform where he can share his views.
I don't think most people will give a shit if he's fucking some nigger whore. If that's the case it would be pretty funny.

His bull got lost.

of course it is
otherwise why cover the face?
Its so fucking funny when he/she slowly walks behind him with cover on his/her head
like its some kind of a cartoon

OHNONONONNO

Richard has been getting into the chocolate milk.

not to mention he's went to speak in the middle east and is a self-proclaimed human rights activist. does it really surprise you? duke is a blessing.

but come on they are both collectivists, how dumb are you? hahaha lmao - soyim of mossad

>Jared Taylor
Don Black or Dr.Patrick Slattery would be a much better spokesmen. Hell you can even call them up and talk directly to them when they are hosting their shows.

Exactly, the only collective i subscribe to is the cult of Peterson.

its ok soviet dispora kike. just kys

It's hilarious how easily his horseshoe theory fallacy can be debunked yet he still preaches it.

Sargon's entire premise is DUDE IF YOU ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT ANYTHING YOU'RE A RETARDED SJW, UNLIKE ME, THE ENLIGHTENED CENTRIST LMAO

Richard is a white aristocrat. He has niggers. Why is this a thing?

You can't even tell what race she is. I didn't see the face let alone the skin. All I could tell is she's female.

Why didn't he lock the door?

Richard Spencer hired a black Hotep to write for him. During the stream he ran out of time so the Hotep hid behind the camera whispering lines for Spencer to repeat. It was like that movie with Steve Martin.

gee i wonder
hint: he glows in the dark

Something I find odd about Sargon is how he takes pride in his ideology the same way people take pride in their nation.

>How the fuck did Richard Spencer even get into the position he is now anyway?
He said "Hail Trump!" and declared himself leader of the 'alt-right' before the election. Media put a spotlight on him and he was getting all sorts of attention

>Enoch cropped out of image

What race do you think she is?

D & C eh schlomo ?

Was that in his house, or in a hotel room? What the hell? He lives with a nigger? The nigger thought we wouldn't notice a teal blanket moving around? He has some splaining to do.

his slave of course

Coining the term alt right and registering altright.com probably has something to do with it too....

THIS

Yep.
One of the reasons it's gotten to the point we are at is that individualism has become promoted too much. The worship of the self is not healthy and has led to more self destructive and hedonistic attitudes.
Yes people control their own destiny, but they must also realize they are part of something larger. It's the same reason the military wouldn't work if everyone wanted to be the Commandant or Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps and declared themselves as such.

race of man