What is Conal Obrain thinking by saying something like this?!

What is Conal Obrain thinking by saying something like this?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AkSZGXmuvIo
youtube.com/watch?v=PVy4oE-QkFI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Conan knows the truth.

I always knew people trusted him.

He's smart enough to see that no one likes the bullshit the left is selling, funnily enough they will crucify him for speaking against them

It means literally everyone knows the investigation is a fraud and only exists because Democrats paid for a phony dossier to try and ruin Trump's presidency. It's so blatantly fraudulent that only hardcore brainwashed dem voters won't be turned away by how scummy it was. The average voter will look at democrats and think they are pieces of shit.

But honestly even without it Trump is getting re-elected. The average voter saving thousands in tax cuts alone sealed the deal.

He's saying that Comcast now controls 100% of the information that burgers have access to because a bunch of rural and suburban retards got punked into electing an orange kike, so it doesn't matter what the investigations reveals because no one will ever know.

How long before he loses his show for this?

HOW DID YOU GET THAT YOU FUCKING LEAF FAGGOT?!

God I hate leafs.

Even leftists should be able to see that this constant shit throwing of bullshit they have been doing for almost 2 years straight is going to backfire. They should have quit harping on this shit a long time ago nobody believes it that doesn’t already and it’s just annoying to hear about to the average normie.

Looks like he's admitted the whole Russia-Trump thing was bullshit.

what did he mean by this?

Thank to Hillary Clinton,
I can now quote entire sections of the US Penal code...
Like 18 USC 1001

>Leftists siding with freedom of information
lmao yeah that's why insulting islam is illegal in the EU + Canada

Accusations of sexual assault in 5.. 4... 3..

He's saying Red Scare 2.0 is more retarded than the first time.

Kek

I'm sure Clintonites still think impeachment is right around the corner

Based Irish Catholic.

this desu. Even most leftists see through the bullshit. Only centrest liberals are retarded enough to think anything will happen.

This was the peak of Conan's career. Knell a cute. CUTE!

youtu.be/AkSZGXmuvIo

Maybe Conan read the actual claims of the Steele Piss Dossier after reading the important revelations about gorillas and watching all of hollywood admit they are rapists and whores

Wouldnt he know their a bunch of inbred jews that screw everyone over if their not jews?

Look how they chose wonder woman solely because shes an inbred jew not because of her resume or talent.

Thanks to Sup Forums I'm not informed about the situation the world is in than the people who try and tell you what's going on. Either on youtube or msm.

That was an unfortunate way to put it -- unless he meant it as a double entendre.

Yes. The leftist MSM intentionally got Trump elected. And you're just pretending to be retarded, right?

Hot

He'll get accused of sexual misconduct next week. Cap this.

youtube.com/watch?v=PVy4oE-QkFI

Have you watched his show?

there's no way to not have it dismissed as a joke.

No that's too easy it'll spark up unwanted attention. I'm willing to say he will be tortured for awhile. The target of the nu talk show host. Then when they slip the pill into the masses is when they'll do rape allegations.

It's a meme that the Democrats think they can reasonably ride to the election. Fucking idiotic, and it will probably even cost them in midterms.

Conan, unlike most liberals, is actually intelligent and understands that dem*crats have just been digging their hole deeper and deeper by refusing to admit they lost because "kill whitey and fuck America" is not as popular a platform as they believed it was.

Conan O'Brien is clearly a leftist in his personal life, but he still is a funny comedian and late night host.

Stephen Colbert and Jimmy Kimmel just come off as unhinged.