Be Russian

>be Russian
>grandma talks about relatives, great grandparents, etc.
>literally everyone in your bloodline is a filthy alcoholic apparently

How common is this? I can even drink x3 as much as my friends before feeling the same effects.

What's Fuze have to do with your vodka fueled bloodline?

>fuze
um, sweetie

Nothing. Pic not always related. Also, that's Kapkan.

Fuze has the helmet and AK-12 you bumbling retard

WASP. Every family has 1. I have an uncle with no kids who is a falldown drunk.

My wife is Ukrainian however and she has uncle, grandma, father, cousins and extended family who are pretty much functioning drunks.

I think there's a coping with nihilism factor that seems to afflict slavs.

that's tachanka

>fuze
you deserve to lose a hostage for that

>mfw my team is winning with 0 defenders alive and a teammate kills the hostage

>Spetznaz
>Hostage deaths not being ideal

oh no so scared

i have some russian blood

was a noob one day and drank 1,5 bottles of vodka without thinking about it too much. I passed out of course cuz i drank it all very fast, but at least i didnt die how some others who drink this much vodka very fast do

um sweetie

Yeah I'm the same way chuvak. Found out my grandfather had a drinking problem.

>Be me
>Never been addicted to cigarettes
>Can smoke anytime but quit anytime indefinitely
>Never smoke weed
>Can do coke but can quit easily indefinitely
>Alcohol quit time is maximum 2 months.

Then again it probably depends on my friends. If I hang out with them I have to drink, otherwise it's just fucking boring. That fucking Russian DNA.

Russians are a product of their society. A soul crushing depressing society. Not more then 4 decades after the serfs(who were pretty much slaves) were freed the soviets take over and you get another century of slavery. Only this time with the psychological lie that you are all equal now.

Its no wonder Russians are alcoholic. I would want to drink too.

Found the manlets.

One of my best friends is a Rooskie and both his grandfathers died in alcohol-related incidents. It seems like alcoholism is universal to all Slavs.

I'm 6'4"

Alcohol was cheaper than water in the soviet union. Some evil Jewish shit going on there.

Hearing all my relatives speak of Putin like nobody else would be elected, as if hes a god. Its very strange they believe in him basically to dictatorship level. Doesnt help all his critics and opponents seem to die or disappear in mysterious ways. He wasn't even elected either.

Same story for me. First time I got wasted I had about 16 or 17 shots of vodka before I started feeling the effects. Friends thought I was going to die.

Same here bro. The line that broke me up with my old girlfriend was "I'm fine, I'm only at 10 shots"