Is the man who owns Coachella /ourguy/?

So some SJW chick accused me of being an anti-LGBT piece of shit after I joked about going to Coachella and lo and behold...she wasn't kidding lmao

Links:
thefader.com/2018/01/03/coachella-philip-anschutz-anti-gay-abortion
papermag.com/coachellas-problematic-owner-2522162908.html
complex.com/music/2018/01/coachella-owner-donated-187-thousand-dollars-republican-party
consequenceofsound.net/2018/01/coachella-ceo-philip-anschutz-is-still-donating-money-to-republican-scumbags-and-super-pacs/

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-entertainment-news-updates-coachella-2018-lineup-features-the-1514946210-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

and how do they define "anti-LGBT" today?

Is the OP who posted this thread a paid shill marketing faggot who is trying to get people to buy coachella tickets because the lineup jsut came out and the tickets go on sale soon?

I think so.

btw I've been 4 times and the last few years I haven't because the lineups are recycled trash.

Get better lineups faggots.

what? no. I just didn't know

You have to give it to the guy though; it's a slick way to make America great again so

You got Eminem headlining with his new album, IMPEACH BLUMPF.

You got Black Power Beyonce

You got The Weeknd who doesn't deserve to even be a headliner.

Cmon.

>going to Cocholo
>get out of here ramirez.

the people attending Coachella are still suckers in the end though

Any actually good artists attending?

Look, Coachella is the cleanest most aesthetic festival there is. The lineups have steadily declined in quality. Make Coachella Great Again.

Also give me an Empire wristband once the lineups become better.

Being normal

you tell me; personally...I just like a few of those names but it isn't enough to captivate my interest

Like Chic with Nile Rodgers, Jamiroquai, Odesza, Vance Joy, Tyler the Creator, David Byrne... they're the only acts I like. Everybody else? meh

don't care much for it but like I said, it's still a slick move

Why do these nazis with their fag flag not have the black stripe representing black lives matter? Why do these fags hate black people?

Not falling to your knees in tears to perform oral when a mentally ill person starts speaking about their gender or sexual orientation under 30 milliseconds.
What do you think about the lineup?
^ So un interesting unorigonal, corporate, safe garbage, where the experimental
>whoa
stuff the leaves people with new discovery and memories?
Helado Negro, Fleet Foxes, King Krule, and like 3 more actual musical artists.

War on Drugs and Oh Sees are good. Lots and lots of crap this year though

that's what I'm saying

Look at those nasty narcissistic sluts dressed like whores. Fuck feminism.

A church

latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-entertainment-news-updates-coachella-2018-lineup-features-the-1514946210-htmlstory.html
It's true
Jes wow. I sure hope nobody blows that concert up.

hiv negative

>owner of pagan festival doesnt know what is going on
just what kind of stupid ass name is memeahburka. reminds me of the anti gay chicken and waffles mammon house. how fasf food and "biblical" views on "bum sex" go hand in hand are beyond me

truvada. being hiv negative is not being a hooknosed rabbi. i love how you hate trannies but invented them and stick your manhood inside a woman enabler hole all day. allegedly. but remain the half of fag everybody else is. stupid freud cuck and mofo

The owner is a Mormon, probably.

Iron Maiden is literally the only band with a live show still worth seeing, all that place is gonna have is trashy pop.