Iranian Regime is going to fall, restoration of the Shah is inevitable

Just hope this one won't be a western puppet and will continue to support Hezbollah and Assad, while still being secular.

Other urls found in this thread:

iran-times.com/khamenehi-says-kashmir-oppressed/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why, if you would be so nice?

Trump will discover some new dimension to play chess on.

>restoring the shah

please go back

Iran has done fine so far and a couple of guerrillas aren't going to change the complete situation.

No matter who finance them.

Problem is Pahlavi's are just neo-con loving Western puppets, so we might have to go with a Qajar

even if I was being serious why would a burger intervention in Iran be legitimate?

Fuck off Rabbi.

Yeahhhh, no.

Muh based terrorism, Kys Ahmed

I don't want a burger intervention.
I said the fall of the regime is inevitable as theocracy isn't a reliable government, and that there will be a replacement, and I hope that replacement isn't the person the burgers or brits want.
Basically the best form of replacement is an internal coup, a theocracy isn't a viable. If theocracy continues the israeli intervention will be succesful.

Sorry but Israels regime change operation is failing. Israel will probably try to declare war against Iran and Russia and tell the US to come help. Trump will say no. Israel will get BTFO while Mueller exposes all their corruption from his investigation.

Theocracy is a bad form of government. It weakens Iran's position against Israel, and they will be defeated if it's current government remains and a Western puppet will be installed
A Coup D'etat that installs an Anti-Israel nationalist is best case scenario. Hezbollah and Assad will continue to be supported, and Iran will be secular

Kek, you remember when a sheriff proved on love television obamas certificate was fake?
Man you people are genuinely retarded supporting terrorism has never worked in a countries favour unless you want Iran to go all sharia they need to stop supporting hezbollah

Hezbollah isn't a terrorist group. It's a militia.
It isn't theocratic either, like Sunni militants are. Christians are accepted in their ranks, even though it's official religion is Shia Islam.
Hezbollah is fighting the front lines against Islamism

You've never been to lebanon lad , they are Shia isis, stop falling for propaganda

iran-times.com/khamenehi-says-kashmir-oppressed/

This is Irans real face but I'm sure you're too busy with the joos to understand Muslim subversion and propaganda

>Hezbollah is fighting the front lines against Islamism
this is true but I wouldn't trust them as long as they continue to use suicide bombers as a military strategy

I pray to god that it happens if only to see the Iranians upgrade their F-4 fleet with international help. Modern radar and optics, MFCDs, AMRAAM and GBUs. Holy shit, I would cum. You think they'd let me move there and fly if I learned the language?

Allah Suria ya Bashar

besides the fact they aren't fucking blowing themselves up and killing civilians...

>why would a burger intervention in Iran be legitimate?

The warhawks are dying, mad dog mattis is the last one of the pure breeds.

you're incredibly biased and should fuck off.

sorry about 9/11/73 chilebro, that was fucked up

>they are Shia ISIS

They've done that multiple times even outside of israel.
Yes and you totally aren't the diaspora swede

Fuck off, Poo that got Jewed

Ah yes pointing out Muslim subversion sure is Jewish, am i right Ahmed?

>Muh muslim subversion
Fucking poos no different than kikes trying to get us to fight their wars against Muslims then they talk about subversion. I hope the Pakis nuke you pajeet.

Yes Islam didnu nuffin and is based and Hwhite, it will be a shame when we have to massacre a Muslim Europe but surely your fight is against the joos

>poo
>white
>we

I never implied i was Hwhite, I was just pointing out the eventual massacre of Muslim will involve a lot of 'eupropean Muslims'

The protests just ended up fizzling out and dying. Everyone has accepted their fate now while the protest leaders are being rounded up, beaten and imprisoned.

So they failed.