So Martians built the pyramids on earth a few million years ago

So Martians built the pyramids on earth a few million years ago
And Jews claimed they built it as slaves
Then they were expelled as usual
Right?

Other urls found in this thread:

livius.org/sources/content/tacitus/tacitus-on-the-jews/
eventbrite.com/e/where-are-they-from-dna-results-presentation-of-the-elongated-skulls-tickets-41872164772
mars.nasa.gov/mer/gallery/press/opportunity/20071226a.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We had our history stolen from us
"sin" used to mean "forget" so the original sin meant we forgot our history
Stone masons who stole the knowledge of Hermes and created a Talmud are the thieves and they've been stealing from us ever since.
We could have been Martians, heck we could have been offworlders and we're stranded here, don't know until we overpower the rulers and take back the archives

Bump

We know HRC and Podesta were crazy into Ayys
Any chance Donald will give us disclosure?

No, jews are martians. They walked the arabian dessererts for centuries while breeding with all human women they could find. This created the Semites who after many decades split into tribes that split part and became arabs/jews, but most people calling themselves Jewish isn't, by the sense that they aren't dominant martian gened.

livius.org/sources/content/tacitus/tacitus-on-the-jews/

Most authorities, however, agree on the following account. The whole of Egypt was once plagued by a wasting disease which caused bodily disfigurement. So pharaoh Bocchorisnote went to the oracle of Hammonnote to ask for a cure, and was told to purify his kingdom by expelling the victims to other lands, as they lay under a divine curse. Thus a multitude of sufferers was rounded up, herded together, and abandoned in the wilderness. Here the exiles tearfully resigned themselves to their fate. But one of them, who was called Moses, urged his companions not to wait passively for help from god or man, for both had deserted them: they should trust to their own initiative and to whatever guidance first helped them to extricate themselves from their present plight. They agreed, and started off at random into the unknown. But exhaustion set in, chiefly through lack of water, and the level plain was already strewn with the bodies of those who had collapsed and were at their last gasp when a herd of wild asses left their pasture and made for the spade of a wooded crag. Moses followed them and was able to bring to light a number of abundant channels of water whose presence he had deduced from a grassy patch of ground. This relieved their thirst. They traveled on for six days without a break, and on the seventh they expelled the previous inhabitants of Canaan, took over their lands and in them built a holy city and temple.

They'd have to be genetically compatible
What if they modified apes?
Is this why they think of us Goyim as animals?

Those pyramids are made by ancient black colonizers.

Jews never claimed they built pyramids while they were enslaved.

The ayycraze goes much higher and was planned over a century ago. Wernher Von Braun warned it was all a lie, that we would be building spaced based weapons to destroy aliens but that too was a lie. Then there's blue beam which is supposed to set of a chain of events to convert everyone into a satanic communist world order

Accept more refugees leaf

I'd gladly swap jews and muzzies for the moon refugee and make Toronto a tourist attraction for the galaxy because almost any freak is accepted there

Why did martians build them?

UFO spaceports for their underground/ice cities
Built like that because of the crazy storms they get due to the cataclysm that shifted the poles

Just speculation

Space pussy

... vastly underrated comment

They worshipped demons user.

>Wild asses

kek

I'm serious. I think they communicated with these beings and wanted to bring them out to the public. I think there's some serious occult shit going on and has been for a while.

Inb4 Idk what aliens are, but I'm pretty sure they aren't space aliens. That's a modern concept for these things. There's all kinds of stories about fairies and forest spirits from centuries ago that sound exactly the same as abduction stories.

So what did they really want to (((reveal)))?

Brien Foerster is holding a press conference in less than a month on the dna results of the paracas skulls... I dont know if it will be live streamed or not though...

eventbrite.com/e/where-are-they-from-dna-results-presentation-of-the-elongated-skulls-tickets-41872164772

they kinda look like pic related too...

mirrored for a better view...

>spoopy pics from Mars
>checks flag

lol

Nice schizophrenia you got there, Schlomo.

Every night Ancient Aliens is on you guys make these threads. Every time.

Kys faggot. There are too many Redditors fagging up the board with their faggotry. We can smell you like we smell shills

A SERPENT OVER A MONKEY. WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

interesting... i always thought it was just a funny hat...

here is a fun one... it looks like an egyptian statue of a pharaoh...

nasa link for hi res image: (last pic at bottom)
mars.nasa.gov/mer/gallery/press/opportunity/20071226a.html

in the hi res pic, note the "walk way" down to the statue...

I have never once seen it
However I just started binge watching ancient mars docs on jewtube

It's pretty spooky desu

Though some of its straight horseshit like this tetrahedron guy I'm watching

so if aliens built the pyramids
and the jews claim they were forced in to slavery to build the pyraminds
wouldn't the jews be aliens?

Take your medication, schizo.

post your flag faggot...

>Aliens

>WE WUZ MARTIANS

Also, Europeans are descendants from colonialists from Aldebaran. All ancient civilizations speak of blue eyed blonde haired gods who came down from the heavens and gave them technology.
The Germans knew this truth and were preparing our rejoining until (((they))) started WW2 to stop it. Now they're trying to mix us out of existence before help arrives.

>moon jews
Oy vey!