Kraut BTFO

>Kraut BTFO
>Sarcuck of Akkad BTFO
Is Thunderf00t next? After he gets BTFO the skeptic movement will have effectively been killed for once and for all.

>Skeptic
>One who is skeptical, not convinced
It's almost like if you start convincing people, they stop being skeptics.

Do you know what you call someone you holds their position after being proven wrong?

A theist.

Mirin neck

t. Skeptic cuck

Your time is coming. The clock is ticking.

Can't say that's the first time I've had a theist tell me that. Won't be the last, and it's still not getting any truer.

TF jumped ship ages ago.

Also the Skeptic Community is an amorphous blob that no one can pin down, no one can identify, and seems to be just doing just as fine as it was before in sub and view count as it was before, other than those directly implicated in Krauts servers.

Killing this community, would simply be a tiny rebranding exercise as those in it, remain as they are, take their subs and view counts with them, and form a different camp, or simply adopt a different arbitrary label, either willingly, or another one thrown as them.

Stop focusing on the community and focus on the people. There ain't shit tying these people together other than common enemies

Kraut went full autismo, but what happened to Sargon?

>Still shilling for atheism in 2018
You poor thing

I realize we're just flinging shit at one another at this point, but if you've got anything of substance to say, I'd love to hear it.

>Sarcuck
Fuckin' Starbucks, mane

Yes. You're an atheist traitor who will be the first to against the wall when white people wake up.

>implying he was in any way schilling for atheism

Oh, here come the assumptions. I'd love to hear how you can deduce this from the fact that I reject evidence-free claims.

I'll save you some trouble:
* I support traditional marriage
* I support ethnostates
* I reject SJW'isms
* I accept the reality of generic influences on behavior

Trying to belittle theists isn't shilling for atheism? U wot m8? The cuck brought up atheism when I was not even considering it all.

the debate on Adam "deck the halls with Hasbro bodies" Warskis stream last night

It was all a Eurasianist falseflag. That 'other Sup Forums' mods are losing thier minds over there trying to defend Bannon like he's Dicky Spencer. Same rhetoric. Same talking points. Same bans.

How?

>Bannon declares himself leader of the Alt-Right

>Bannon buys hate/pol/ through Thiland CIA proxy. Turns it into an (((Alt-Right))) recruiment board to false flag Trump.

>Spencer is a Euroasianist.

>Hillary (Chinese money funded Clintons) makes Spencer famous.

>Bannon convinces everyone he's the mastermind of the meme war.

>Alt-Right rally becomes a falseflag against Trump

>Bannon distances himself from Alt-Right and pushes for Jerusalem embacy and Kushner tries to block it.

>Sup Forums gets endless Ivanka hate spam

>Turns out Bannon was the leaker in the WH

>Bannon is now working for Chinese Billionair....

What's your point you autist?

The topic is about skeptics AKA 'new atheism'. The topic was here from the beginning.

Also, I hardly call pointing out differences in philosophy "belittling", take that leftist shit elsewhere.

That you have a better ally in I than you do half of the random Christians you find wandering the street, preaching their bastardized "tolerance", and despite this, you sling your juvenile rubber-stamp replies at me.

We need a return to traditional family, and cultural values. American values. Christian values.

Anti Christian narcissists like him are not helping. Just another arrogant man, too caught up in his own pride to accept he's not a god over his own life.

Proverbs 16

18 Pride goes before destruction,
a haughty spirit before a fall.

Better to be lowly in spirit along with the oppressed
than to share plunder with the proud.

Whoever gives heed to instruction prospers,[a]
and blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord.

The wise in heart are called discerning,
and gracious words promote instruction.

proverbs 19

1 Better the poor whose walk is blameless
than a fool whose lips are perverse.

Desire without knowledge is not good—
how much more will hasty feet miss the way!

A person’s own folly leads to their ruin,
yet their heart rages against the Lord

What does it mean tho

This thread has nothing to do with theism or Christianity you autist.

Are you implying that your contention with the skeptic movement isn't based primarily on that?

I think at this point he's either trolling or just a retard. You can't really tell with christcucks.

thunderf00t could singlehandedly defeat isis. no one is chopping through that neck. but no he's gotta go on about muh science

What a boring, shitty, pedantic joke of a post. Next time, save the ten minutes it must take you to solve the captcha.

Thundercuck got BTFO years ago

BTFO how will the British ever recover from this thoughtful refutation?

>Christian values
You do know that (((Christian))) values are the reason why your country is filled with kike-worshiping Israeli cucks, right?

He's a chemfag, he's out of JFs legue.

If you haven't realized atheism hasn't gone anywhere. The fedora meme just made people self aware enough to their spouting autistic about religion. Its true some people have come to accept more conservative ideas, but that's just because the left pushed them to it. God is still dead you stupid faggot.

>sarcuck btfo

When and How? Repeating it over and over again doesn't make it true. Two retards got on camera. Two retards left.