So was the moral of the story that you just need to be handsome like Hikigaya and you can be as autistic as you want?

So was the moral of the story that you just need to be handsome like Hikigaya and you can be as autistic as you want?

The events of the series literally all unfold because his female teacher found him attractive, developed a favoritism for him, and forced him to join a club for his benefit.

He gets fed up of being an autist halfway through but otherwise yeah you're moreorless correct.

You will never obtain GENUINE if you act like a stuck up bitch, everyone has problems.

Moral of the story is that it only happens in fiction.

I dont think you get the show user

It's pure wish fullfillment.
It tries to paint his actions as pure so the fags watching it can feel better about being horrid human beans.

How am I wrong? There is NO part of his character that works if he isn't handsome.

He's a loner in class, but every now and then Yui who finds him handsome will approach him. What if he was ugly? Do you really think she would bother?

Zaimokuza is also autistic like 8man, but is completely alone. Whats the difference? Could it be that one is handsome and the other isn't?

Yui likes him because he saved her dog. Zaimokuza is much more of a sperg.

A big difference with Zaimokusa is that despite being social inept, he's also very loud and has a habit of speaking in ways that irritate people instantly. I like him a lot though.

Hikigaya is not handsome though. He may not agree on this but he's an unreliable narrator.

Fact is that throughout all the flashbacks whenever he approached girls they looked at him with disgust - even if they had no idea who he was like Sagami for example (which makes him say that he would have gotten a different reaction if he was Hayato).

Hikki isn't hideously ugly but he's not handsome like Hayato - who is actually good looking and always gets positive reactions based on looks alone. And people generally agree that he has ugly eyes.

Hikigaya said he was good looking out loud in front of Yukino of all people and she doesn't even try to correct him.

Hikki didn't say he was good looking. He merely said that he's not the ugliest guy around. Not to mention that Yukino's reaction was by no means without snark.
The point is that throughout his life he hasn't gotten positive reactions upon meeting people. If he were handsome this wouldn't be the case. In fact, chances are he wouldn't have become the loner he was in the first place.
That doesn't mean that he's hideously ugly - it merely means that he's not good looking to the point where it means anything. He's just your average guy with ugly eyes, bad posture and low social skills.

Are you implying everyone who watches yahari is Mexican?

>morals
he tossed that aside for human relationships

>a 5/10 saying he's a 5/10 is self insert bs
k e k you Sup Forums scum never let up eh

Chicks love confidence. You can be weird but so long as you are confident and have some redeeming quality to be confident in you are fine. In fact being weird but being confident about it makes you more approachable since girls dont worry about your opinion as much. I've seen it first hand in real life.

I wish I could act like I normally do and get a free harem full of hot girls

>tfw literally Hachiman IRL
>didn't get a FREE harem in high school
Explain this shit

didn't get run over by a rich ojou-sama

You mean being a self-righteous and insufferable prick who feels sorry for himself for no real reason at all and blames his meaninglessly bad situation on outside forces like "it's everyone else's fault I'm not GENUINE" or "I was just born this way" doesn't make all the cool kids look up to your awesome angsty teenage wisdom and make you popular? Gee, who would've guessed!

Don't even know how I finished this fucking show.

I'm guessing you aren't in Japan

He's pretty sexy outside of his awful attitude

The show tells a about wanting something genuine and just being yourself.

> Clearly has abs despite his sedentary lifestyle

Explain this shit

He still bikes a bunch

planks nigga

low body fat? also he gets some exercise during PE classes atleast.

The whole damn point is that he had to change before getting to enjoy the harem.
Even after a friendly cake locked him in a room with a 9/10, and another 9/10 wandered in after him, he just sat at the opposite end of the table and felt sorry for himself for months.