Family friendly pizza spot!

family friendly pizza spot!

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2004/01/25/magazine/the-girls-next-door.html
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1497611
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1163247/Trump-Bill-Clintons-ties-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EZQxYQ49p0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Explain

comet ping pong, ever heard of the place?

HERE WE HAVE OLE JIMMY COMET
HIS SICK CRIMES WILL MAKE YOU VOMIT
DAY AND NIGHT HE'S ON THE PROWL
FOR KIDS TO KILL FOR BULL AND OWL

WHEN HE TAKES THEM HE IS MERRY
RAPE AND TORTURE, KILL AND BURY
HIDES THEM WHERE NO COPS CAN SEE
IN TUNNELS UNDERNEATH DC

how do we make it stop?

source for the text at the top?

nytimes.com/2004/01/25/magazine/the-girls-next-door.html

>Juxtaposing an article about the sexual enslavement of poor little Mexican children, who are the future of the usa btw, with a spoof pic from a fuckin pizza place that kids play video games and ping ping in.....

Burger plz

checked

>ALL AGES BOYS AND GIRLS

Of course a kebab supports pedophilia

Why the honey if they're a pizza place?

hey

i've got a great idea guys

let's protest pizzagate by shoving our fists up other mens asses while a grown man in a diaper with a baby mask on cries in the background

>fag trying to deny and defy accusations of pedophilia by simulating pedophilia

That's like a black man trying to 'disprove racism' by robbing a Foot Locker and 7-11...

Nothing better for childhood entertainment then binding them with tape to a table in doggy style position.

We already did. Shills may have killed this place once and for all but Donald Trump is already in the white. 4chans chapter in history is over

What the fuck, these kikes have no shame! Why would they do this, when theyr'e under this scrutiny?! That much hubris? They hold us goyim (full-humans) in such contempt.

Their behavior is OJ's book "If I Did It" - tier.

This is all very normal behavior user.

Nothing to worry about!

If they ain't bleeding, we're all good!

This. If we can't stop drugs how do we stop sophisticated pedophiles?

Come on down to Comet Ping Pong pizza guys!

Family friendly entertainment!

We've got pinatas filled with condoms and alcohol! Just what your children deserve.

Is this a parody account, like many of the antifa ones out there?

I can't believe the actual satanic, pedo, globalist, kikes are this fucking dumb...

the same way the south koreans overthrew their occultist president in a matter of days. we march to the fucking streets and demand justice and if justice is not brought we serve the justice raw and fucking cold ourselves.

people need to realize this shit may come down to us going to fucking war with these sick fucks and people need to stop being so comfortable. Theres 100s of thousands if not millions of this children suffering everyday by sick fucks like this and it needs to fucking end NOW

Look at those eyes, both are completely fucked

nope. pizzafuckingparty posted multiple times on james alefantis' twitter.

Nothing like a good 'ol kill room though, right?

They can't keep getting away with it!

P U R E
C O I N C I D E N C E

You think pedo rings don't exist? Just do a google search. You think sophisticated ones don't exist? You're a dumbass?

Now....where do you think in the US there would be a sophisticated a pedo ring? DC? ding ding ding

There are no things as coincidences. All these odd things with jimmy commet and commet ping pong are there for a reason. Call a duck a duck and don't be stupid.

>I’d teach the younger kids how to float away so things didn’t hurt
So about that Ria Pratt artwork...

it may seem stupid, but its not, its arrogance. they simply dont care, they dont answer to us. at least not yet anyway. jimmy saville was a royal best mate, a modern child ripper.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE GOY

Let's just tag our friends Comet Ping Pong in this totally normal artwork

>someone doesn't know how to into sarcasm

Everyone loved Jeffrey Dahmer right? Nothing like some good 'ol artwork contributed to his magnificent works ay there Tony Podesta!

FUCKINGFUCK
I hate when this happens
Shudder

this seems more like gay mafia more than adrenochrome cults stuff at least this one pizza store.

Militia courts when!?

very nice poem

basement culture + occult + satanism

>I'd teach the younger kids how to float
>you'll float too
I hate this world

Ernest Hemingway once wrote, "The world is a fine place and worth fighting for."
I agree with the second part.

seriously why do we not have a DA that will shut this shit down.

The only reason I can think of is that the whole system is rotten. if they start pulling the string, the whole state will fall apart.

perhaps we have to wait for the day of the rope

well said meme flag.

have some motivational material.

Over 1000 PizzaGate pictures. Largest public database in existence. The private one will be released soon.

alanowhere.imgur.com

touche

It's an interesting strategy. These ITT screenshots help. Any video games been made about this yet? I'd only ever help with extensive opsec. Now that I think of it, a public March as you advocate makes it easy to find leaders to remove. Why expose yourself?

Think more Jewish, user.

I think it's a problem how you need a burner laptop to mess with this shit. I'm not quite sure what to do to expose them to a greater deal of scrutiny.

saved.

added to pedogate general

please meme this and repost

>burner laptop
>100bux on ebay/amazon get a eeepc
>tails USB and 16gb microsd should be more than enough to hold all photographic evidence

This cant be real . REEEEEEE

Seeing how the CPS thing was in July this year, seems like their operations haven't been affected at all since pizzagate blew up and Trump made those trafficking arrests? Am I missing something here?

>think more Jewish

I am a German that is about the last thing I would ever do. Please do explain though

Still waiting for a single credible victim, witness, or piece of evidence to substantiate any of this.

You might find albums 18-20 interesting.

>NCMEC and the CIA are best buddies forever

THIS. NEEDS. TO. END!

It is real user.

It is real.

Their hubris will be their undoing.

Pizzagate is real.

Pizzagate ISRAEL.

Trump is making moves on the pedos very fucking soon. He visited Camp David today.

How are so many of you seeing this stuff for the first time? Thousands of us spent an entire year spamming this shit everywhere. Is Sup Forums 90% month old newfags at this point? Holy shit. Catch yourselves up for fuck's sake.

Read pic related. Here is a fully cited summary of pizzagate basics: voat.co/v/pizzagate/1497611

>The only reason I can think of is that the whole system is rotten. if they start pulling the string, the whole state will fall apart.
This really concerns me. If this problem really is as bad and as deep into the system as they say, how do we even go about fixing it? Exposing everything sounds like fucking chaos. Who can we even trust? Who are even the good guys?

The government won't even go after the IRS for the tea party shit, nothing will happen to any of the pedophiles.

I lol'd

Donald Trump is good friends with Epstein, and even used to be with Tony Podesta and Bill Clinton. Lolita Island was one of his favorite places.

You are blind and naive, Trump is one of them. You are either with them or against them.

under rated. normies are so sheeple

We're infiltrating the normiefag conscious minds, user. The collective hivemind echochamber of the chans has reached critical proportions, the deity we have summoned is rising in power, the inertia and velocity of which we are hijacking the collective minds has now reached unstoppable forces. That's why they sent in an entire new group of shitlords to come and shit up the board the past few days.

The shills will also either join us or be destroyed.

>Posting shotacon in a PizzaGate thread.

For all I know Trump might be a pedophile but I doubt it. He Has always around himself the rich and powerful people. Even Michael Jackson who was a well know kiddy fucker. But by the way the media hates trump so much? I would say he is NOT one of them.
Trump was supposedly banned from there and went there once (all rumors of course)

only in america

Trump called out Epstein and Bill during the debates.

dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1163247/Trump-Bill-Clintons-ties-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein.html

He spent one flight on the Lolita Express as far as I recall - and there is also a statement from quite awhile back where he said something along the lines of "I found out that guy was into some bad stuff and stopped talking to him" or something like that. I doubt that he is friend with Epstein.

>Hillar.

What did this mean?

Are you sure? They said he wasn't pro-Jewish either. He has prayed at the wall, striven to make Jerusalem the capital, married his daughter off to a Jew - not to mention filled up his cabinets and even the treasury with Jews. He is so loved in Israel, they are going to create an entire underground subway system and name it after him in Jerusalem.

That's a lot of change for a guy rumored to keep a copy of Mein Kampf by his bed, huh?

He is a pedophile without a doubt. A master of deception, he has literally become the Jew.

I swear by the end of my time here on Earth, I will see that James and all of the pedos in this world die by my hands. Remember this post you fuckers.

I think some autist figured out when pizzagate was breaking - cant remember though.

Gods work user... gods work.

Bumppp

James is more likely to be killed by Podesta (who he was good friends with) or the CIA (who James worked for) don’t go off the deep end. They will eat each other user. TRUST ME

hard to do
jewish pop culture already deep rooted in your society
because jews already seized your media, and normies only get their opinions through media
get a hold of media is the key for your redpilled riot

Imclude me in the screen cap. Itty bitty baby, itty bitty boat. Habeeb it!

So why is Drumpf with this loli looking all rapey like Spacey?

ATTENTION!
>ATTENTION!
ATTENTION!

ATTENTION!
>ATTENTION!
ATTENTION!

ATTENTION!
>ATTENTION!
ATTENTION!

EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS VIDEO. THIS IS BRAND NEW AND IT HAS DIRECT CONTACT BETWEEN A YOUTUBER AND JAMES ALEFANTIS HIMSELF. PLEASE WATCH.

youtube.com/watch?v=EZQxYQ49p0U

ATTENTION!
>ATTENTION!
ATTENTION!

ATTENTION!
>ATTENTION!
ATTENTION!

ATTENTION!
>ATTENTION!
ATTENTION!

Dope Dope Dope! Is this fresh OC?

I remember seeing that like a year ago. So no, not new.

>They will eat each other user
As pizza toppings lol.

Nice photoshop you fake news spewing kekistani autistlord
Sounds like a 16 year olds naruto fanfiction erotica

bump

It's not going to stop until someone righteous decides to put their life down to murder all these people.

The good guys are the ones who risk their lives putting an end to murdering psychopaths. Just share the information and bring it to your families attention. If they dont listen then you BETTER let them know they are foolish and egotistical

>put their lives down to stop make believe threats

The more I see of this, the more I believe in an actual, literal devil. And an actual, literal Hell.

What does that mean? That artwork looks so schizophrenic it creeps me out. Bunch of guts? is that referring to getting fucked in the guts?

YES

HERE IS THE VIDEO REGARDING IT

NEARLY 90K VIEWS NOW

>gaycunt talking about fake news

>i require a greater imaginary power to stop an imaginary threat

keks weird to me still. I feel like whatever the fuck it is.... it is upset hillary clinton has not been convicted of treason yet. Yo both bushes, Obama, and Bill are committed so much fucking treason its deplorable. Jimmy can help even though hes got skeletons too

>make believe
because every pizza place has naked people covered in honey right

No pizza place has that.
Sushi places have that

If they had dirt on Trump he would be out of office. He wouldnt have even made it. The facts are that Trump has ALL the dirt, now hes just got to get evidence.

Trump banned Epstein from his properties before it publicly came out that he's a pedo. Trump literally had him physically removed from Mar-a-Lago when a concerned parent came to Trump and told him that Epstein hit on his underage daughter. (Source: James pattern). Believe it or not, businessmen don't usually share their darkest fantasies with each other.

Pissgate

Businessmen and rich people dont have dark fantasies period. Whens the last time you saw scrooge mcduck fuck his grandkids?

>an imaginary threat

Child trafficking is not imaginary. Even if the sick degenerates implicated in Podesta's emails are innocent (and they do not appear innocent), pedophile rings in the government, Church, etc. have been exposed many dozens of times in the last few decades alone. The vileness of what is happening is indescribable.

I hope for your sake there is no hell, sodomite.