Dude muh dejeneracy durr

>dude muh dejeneracy durr
>*smokes*
>*drinks*
>*sucks cock*

This dude is a fucking hero.
One of the largest subs on youtube and has done a lot for the cause.

You need to kill yourself immediately.

>This dude is a fucking hero.
absolute state of the alt right

the absolute state of D&C

story behind this?

The sheboon phone posted against based MW.

divide and conquer

fuck off jew.

i like him but it was pretty funny in his recent talk with pettibone he was moaning about degeneracy in vienna while he had a cig in one hand and a glass of whiskey in the other

remember guys you can't trust corporations, only the government has your best interests and safety in mind :^)

>ban/censor video games and anime because they never interested me

Great argument rabbi. The fact you cunts have to attack him (and can only assassinate his character) just goes to show how big of a threat he is. He literally has the balls and intelligence to talk about any serious issue and give an enlightened perspective

MW is a crybaby faggot looking to wewuzz his way into a group he can leech off of because he's not man enough to fix his own life.

>another character assasination thread

>This dude is a fucking hero.
yeah cus its not like there are more dangerous and difficult jobs that benefit society more than making youtube videos for fresh out of high school retard

why do i keep coming back here expecting this place not to be a shithole

>fresh out of high school

Because you're a faggot

>this is what 21st century soymales consider a hero
the absolute state of modern "men"

The guy is 35 and lives with his dad in his basement. Hes only a hero to losers.

What happened Sargon, you still salty about Spencer calling your ideals gay.

so that why he has enough time to figure all this shit out and makee vids on it. I would just steal his ideas and drop him

t. nigger

wait is he actually gay?

*DNC

Dude please I would like to side with you but this is just embarrassing. He is not aesthetic enough to be any sort of leadership material.

Who the fuck is this faggot. Stop making an unnecessary celebrity. All you need is the good book

They don't have basements in Scotland. Checkmate.

He smokes and drinks because he sucks cock.